ABE MORGENTALER TALKS ABOUT MEN’S HEALTH, SEX DRIVE AND THE BENEFITS OF TESTOSTERONE THERAPY

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
EPISODE 103: ABE MORGENTALER TALKS ABOUT MEN’S HEALTH, SEX DRIVE AND THE BENEFITS OF TESTOSTERONE THERAPY
// Feb 18, 2020

@Mountain Man

PODCAST (roughly 2 hrs)
IHMC STEM-Talk with Abe Morgentaler
Screenshot (1161).png

Today’s interview is with Dr. Abraham Morgentaler, an internationally known pioneer in men’s sexuality and the founder of the first comprehensive center in the U.S. specializing in men’s health.

Abe’s research has upended longstanding concepts regarding testosterone therapy, prostrate cancer and male sexuality. He is particularly credited with research that has contradicted the established view that testosterone injections led to elevated risks for prostate cancer.

In today’s interview, we talk to Abe about testosterone deficiency and its effects on men’s health and sex drive; the biological functions of testosterone; and Abe’s work treating metastatic prostrate cancer.

Abe is the director of Men’s Health Boston and an associate clinical professor of Urology at Harvard Medical School. He is the author of “Why Men Fake It: The Totally Unexpected Truth About Men and Sex,” which was retitled “The Truth About Men and Sex” for the paperback edition. He also is the author of “Testosterone for Life: Recharge Your Vitality, Sex Drive, Muscle Mass and Overall Health.”

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Nice find madman. He told me this during my prostate biopsy, which was negative. His clinic tells guys with elevated PSA scores that you can come off TRT if you want, but that there is no evidence it is harmful to prostate and that there is more evidence that it is protective. His protocols are simple, start with 100 or testosterone cypionate and work from there. Currently I am on 140 per week, nothing else. He also doesn’t fret about numbers. I go to his clinic twice per year and, now that I live in New Hampshire, find the 3 hours round trip well worth it.

madman

Super Moderator
Nice find madman. He told me this during my prostate biopsy, which was negative. His clinic tells guys with elevated PSA scores that you can come off TRT if you want, but that there is no evidence it is harmful to prostate and that there is more evidence that it is protective. His protocols are simple, start with 100 or testosterone cypionate and work from there. Currently I am on 140 per week, nothing else. He also doesn’t fret about numbers. I go to his clinic twice per year and, now that I live in New Hampshire, find the 3 hours round trip well worth it.

Great news, glad to hear you are doing well. You are lucky to have him treating you.

He has contributed greatly, a true pioneer in the field.

I really enjoyed the podcast, hoping it gets across to many.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me