A simple but important request!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Splash

Comments welcomed on how to carefully proceed with prescribing physician!

Attachments

• 30EDCFA5-43B4-47FA-8A2F-982A8A5D16E7.jpeg
    30EDCFA5-43B4-47FA-8A2F-982A8A5D16E7.jpeg
    298.8 KB · Views: 70
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

Q1: So what blood panel did originally ask for?

You asked provider to add fT and SHBG to the panel. You didn't indicate what fT test so the number may or may not be useful. This provider just told you very clearly he bases treatment off of TT. That is helpful to know.

Q2: do you know what fT measurement to request? I'd have a look at madman's extensive posting on the topic.

Or you could pull SHBG along with TT and bracket your estimated fT using online calculators (cfTv and cfTz).

The role of fT, SHBG and bound T (albumin and SHBG bound) is active area of research and ain't going to change how your provider approaches your treatment.

If you get what's currently thought to be an accurate measurement of fT then it's good to know as well as SHBG. If you order the wrong test, you may confuse the hell out of yourself and be back on here asking what the heck is going on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Splash

Q1: So what blood panel did originally ask for?

You asked provider to add fT and SHBG to the panel. You didn't indicate what fT test so the number may or may not be useful. This provider just told you very clearly he bases treatment off of TT. That is helpful to know.

Q2: do you know what fT measurement to request? I'd have a look at madman's extensive posting on the topic.

Or you could pull SHBG along with TT and bracket your estimated fT using online calculators (cfTv and cfTz).

The role of fT, SHBG and bound T (albumin and SHBG bound) is active area of research and ain't going to change how your provider approaches your treatment.

If you get what's currently thought to be an accurate measurement of fT then it's good to know as well as SHBG. If you order the wrong test, you may confuse the hell out of yourself and be back on here asking what the heck is going on.
Thank you for that information. I was not aware there were multiple tests so I will be sure to review the ”Madman’s” FT measurement post.

T

tareload

Thank you for that information. I was not aware there were multiple tests so I will be sure to review the ”Madman’s” FT measurement post.

Put that last link in there for you under "what the heck is going on". Decent concise summary. Should save you some time but reading all the info on here RE: fT measurement well worth the time IMO if you are willing.

Also, what's the answer to Q1?

Last edited by a moderator:

Splash

Put that last link in there for you under "what the heck is going on". Decent concise summary. Should save you some time but time reading all the info on here RE: fT measurement well worth the time IMO if you are willing.

Also, what's the answer to Q1?
Q1- CBC, Platelet, Hepatic Function, PSA, Testosterone, and Estradiol (Sensitive).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me