A new option for orgasm problems in men

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/a-new-option-for-orgasm-problems-in-men-201205294804

This study explored the effect of cabergoline on orgasms in men.

In the very preliminary pilot study presented at the American Urological Association meeting, Dr Hsieh said that 50 of the 72 men in the study (69%) said their orgasms improved after taking 0.5 milligrams of cabergoline twice a week for an average of 10 months. Of the 50 men who said things got better, half (26) said their orgasm function returned to normal.

Attachments

• orgasm.jpg
    orgasm.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 6,419
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I take .25 mg of Cabergoline a week and can say it has increased libido (it's a Dopamine agonist) and has made my orgasms much more intense.

I can't imagine not taking it to be honest and believe it's why my libido is so strong all the time.

I take .25 mg of Cabergoline a week and can say it has increased libido (it's a Dopamine agonist) and has made my orgasms much more intense.

I can't imagine not taking it to be honest and believe it's why my libido is so strong all the time.
Be mindful of not lowering PRL too much!

Dr. Shippen runs a fasting (since eating and orgasm can increase PRL to as much as 30) PRL at 9AM. If it is over 5.0 he adds this med to help resolve sexual dysfunction. His patients do very well on this protocol.

tmckenzie

My sexual function has been terrible the last few months. I had defy do blood work early to find out why. We added prolactin and dht levels in as I have never had them checked. I am anxious to see if the levels are right.

Generally 20iu - 40iu taken up to 1 hour before sex. You have to be careful if you have already low cortisol levels as Oxytocin can lower them even further.

Kevin

So if cabergoline lowers prolactin as an aide for orgasm. Then what is the risk for low prolactin? And before starting this drug is it wise to get a prolactin level done?

Be mindful of not lowering PRL too much!

Dr. Shippen runs a fasting (since eating and orgasm can increase PRL to as much as 30) PRL at 9AM. If it is over 5.0 he adds this med to help resolve sexual dysfunction. His patients do very well on this protocol.

So will cabergoline, assuming your over 5.0, helps with sexual dysfunction....does that mean it will help with erection quality?

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Cabergoline is a Dompamine agonist meaning it increase levels of Dopamine which is vital to a strong libido.

It used by a number of cutting edge Physician's who understand this and for some men, like myself, see good results.

Like everything, we're all different so what works for one may not for another.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
So will cabergoline, assuming your over 5.0, helps with sexual dysfunction....does that mean it will help with erection quality?

It can if the ED is associated with low libido.

In another words if you have no sex drive why would you get a good long lasting erection if the strong desire isn't there?

Probally not my issue then. Libido is pretty darn good......more about erection quality.....but wouldn't mind giving it try just to see.....how long after starting do you see results?

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Probally not my issue then. Libido is pretty darn good......more about erection quality.....but wouldn't mind giving it try just to see.....how long after starting do you see results?

Almost immediately. It has a long half life so two small doses like .25 mg Monday AM and Thursday PM should do it.

The thing I get most is super intense "OH MY GOD" orgasms...it's great;)

tmckenzie

Well, cabergoline did not help me one bit. My libido is back pretty good, seems like hcg kills it. But it takes an act of congress to cum, dry orgasms are new to me, and great, but damn.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me