A Med that Boosts Dopamine that in Turn Boosts Libido?

Buy Lab Tests Online

koolx

After taking it for less than 2 weeks, I've given up TRT androgel testosterone therapy since hair loss is a symptom I cannot risk possessing. Recently I read an article about a med that docs prescribe to boost dopamine levels in the brain that in turn boosts libido. Sadly I can't find this article. Do any of you guys know the name of this med?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CROM

Wellbutrin? But nothing is guaranteed with any of them.

I’ve read that SSRI antidepressants boost serotonin but decrease dopamine. Although Wellbutrin/Bupropion increases dopamine. The drug has a lot of good reviews on Drugs dot-com. People with bad reviews could have had other issues.

koolx

I’ve read that SSRI antidepressants boost serotonin but decrease dopamine. Although Wellbutrin/Bupropion increases dopamine.

Appreciate the SSRI meds info.

But I thought wellbutrin decreases dopa. Will look further into that. You may be right since I've heard of guys who've experienced unexpected erections from it.

If you have any other info let me know. And thanks !!!

koolx : No need for the harsh response. This forum isn’t that kind of place, or at least it hasn’t been till now and I hope it doesn’t become one.

Wellbutrin is not an SSRI, which is why a lot of doctors prescribe it for men. Doesn’t cause ED and can have an energizing effect, which may translate to increased libido for some men. Also is helpful to people with ADHD and depressive symptoms.

koolx

Requip (generic name ropinirole)

Very interesting. I will look into this drug you recommended. Much of these dopa enhancers are made for parkinsons which have been discovered accidentally to accommodate the side effect of boosting the libido of those suffering from such a disease as weird as that is.

Let me know f you've ever tried Requip for libido. Thank you.

Vince

Super Moderator
Very interesting. I will look into this drug you recommended. Much of these dopa enhancers are made for parkinsons which have also boosted the libido of those suffering from such a disease as weird as that is.

Let me know f you've ever tried Requip for libido. Thank you.
No I never tried this drug.

Vince

Super Moderator
A little bit off the subject.

Nutt et al.'s experts ranked heroin as the most addictive drug, giving it a score of 3 out of a maximum score of 3. Heroin is an opiate that causes the level of dopamine in the brain's reward system to increase by up to 200% in experimental animals.Mar 2, 2016
1578390306829.png

theconversation.com › the-five-most...
The five most addictive substances on Earth – and what they do to ...

koolx

A little bit off the subject.

Nutt et al.'s experts ranked heroin as the most addictive drug, giving it a score of 3 out of a maximum score of 3. Heroin is an opiate that causes the level of dopamine in the brain's reward system to increase by up to 200% in experimental animals.Mar 2, 2016
View attachment 8967
theconversation.com › the-five-most...
The five most addictive substances on Earth – and what they do to ...

Wow. Interesting. But I thought heroin plays a huge part in causing ED in those that abuse it recreationally. Maybe I'm wrong.

Kool down, koolx. I have probably 300 posts here and none are trolls. I don’t think that’s anyone’s intention with regard to your post. Guys are sincerely trying to help.

With regard to Wellbutrin for you. I don’t know about dopamine, but it is not an SSRI. It works on norepinephrine and is actually an NSRI. As I stated, the energy increase can enhance libido. If you are on an SSRI, some doctors will add it as an adjunct to it to save libido. It tends to work better than a stand-alone med.

Also, TRT tends to take longer than two weeks. Hair loss can be a side effect, but it may not be for you. If I were you, I’d consider Wellbutrin and a PDE5 inhibitor. A psychiatrist who understands men’s issues could help a lot. The combination of improved libido and a PDE5 can lead to improved libido for sure, but the biggest boost is self confidence.

In any case, I wish you luck and I,m sure the other posters do as well.

Vince

Super Moderator
Even a single dose of heroin can start a person on the road to addiction.
Many people experiment with heroin thinking, “I’ll try it once or twice. I can always stop.” But those who start down that road find it nearly impossible to turn back. Consider the words of Sam, a 15-year-old addict: “When you first shoot up, you will most likely puke and feel repelled, but soon you’ll try it again. It will cling to you like an obsessed lover. The rush of the hit and the way you’ll want more, as if you were being deprived of air—that’s how it will trap you.”
Heroin Addiction Stories - Why is Heroin So Addictive? - Drug-Free World

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Wikipedia: Bupropion causes antidepressant activity as it selectively inhibits dopamine and noradrenaline re-uptake.[96] Bupropion can also stimulate the release of noradrenaline and dopamine from the presynaptic neuron.

Pramipexole is another dopamine receptor agonist somewhat like cabergoline.

Charliebizz

You gotta be fuckin kidding me.
Bro you serious. Why you going at a dude like that trying to help ?

Bupropion is unique among antidepressants as an inhibitor of dopamine reuptake, leading to increased dopamine levels in the synapse. This has lead to its use as a smoking cessation therapy, the indication for which it is most commonly prescribed. Another unique feature of bupropion is its lack of serotonergic effects.

Bupropion aka Wellbutrin

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching