A lot of folks dealing with anxitey and stress ... try this

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fernando Almaguer

I like checking out what's new every so often and it has often had topics of anxiety issues sprinkled in there.

Recently I learned of a self hypnosis app (interactive where you talk to it as well) called Reveri, it recommends twice daily sessions to learn how to deal with the uncertainty we have in our lives. Sort of like riding the waves of not knowing instead of fighting them.

I suggest trying it out and not expecting perfect the first time but keep on and you will definitely get better at dealing with stress.

Hope this can help some folks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DorianGray

An interesting topic people should study. I've pondered it all my life through reading and introspection. Not out of any particular need for myself but because I found it fascinating and a lens into understanding other people. SH effects similar psychochemistry as meditation and exercise to an extent. Approaches to achieving alpha state being the objective. In the weird world of cell phones today, more people exploring that and we would probably have a much better society.

Fernando Almaguer

Thanks man! This part of health is so often neglected. I am definitely going to try it out.

In spirit of the thread, breathing exercise has also helped me tremendously.
Yes! I did an Ice bath last night to stave off a mild sore throat. The hypnosis app puts you in a deep state of relaxation while thinking of ways to solve your life's problems. Long live the Ice man!

Fernando Almaguer

An interesting topic people should study. I've pondered it all my life through reading and introspection. Not out of any particular need for myself but because I found it fascinating and a lens into understanding other people. SH effects similar psychochemistry as meditation and exercise to an extent. Approaches to achieving alpha state being the objective. In the weird world of cell phones today, more people exploring that and we would probably have a much better society.
Well said, the SH app has been helpful to say the least.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me