a little help discounted labs...

Buy Lab Tests Online
I'm in the final process of ordering the comprehensive male hormone panel 2 , im from New York and plan on driving to Pensylvania to a LabCorp , my question is do I put down all my New York information on the discounted labs payment ...address etc ?? I don't want to drive 2 hours and have them say we cant help you .

thanks in advance for any information , im ready to hit submit to order the labs test from discounted labs

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
heading to PA tmr morning , would you recommend fasting ? any other recommendations , this will be my first time getting labs after being on T .

getting :
tsh
dhea - sulfate
cbc with diff/platelet
triiodothyronine , free , serum
prostate specific ag , serum
shbg serum
cmp
lipid panel w chol/hdl ratio
estradiol,sensitive
test , free , total , lc/ms

looking forward to it big time

Cataceous

Super Moderator
It's probably recommended that you fast for lipids and CMP, and I think it's a good idea for most tests even when not required.

Extremely easy , in and out in 5 mins . Only thing is they were asking to phone number for discount labs abs had to input something in manually but all in all very simple and glad to know I can get labs done when needed .

Any idea if they are in talks of legalizing it in New York so I wouldn’t have to drive to PA - 1:45mins

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Extremely easy , in and out in 5 mins . Only thing is they were asking to phone number for discount labs abs had to input something in manually but all in all very simple and glad to know I can get labs done when needed .

Any idea if they are in talks of legalizing it in New York so I wouldn’t have to drive to PA - 1:45mins
Glad it went well for you.

I doubt NY will consider deregulation until the last taxpayer has been driven out. In the meantime, we in PA are happy to take away their business.

hello all ,

Heading back to same LabCorp out of state (see above) for same testing as before comp male horm panel 2 ...nelson is there a phone number if they ask for one again , also will discounted labs send the same address on my paperwork as they did before in case they see im a return customer …...any discount code going at the moment .

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me