A Few Questions

Buy Lab Tests Online

TestBoss

Hi all, usually my leg doesn't hurt for long after giving an IM injection into the thigh. This time though it has been hurting a little longer and there kinda feels like a small lump in there? Is that just scar tissue?

Also, how do you rotate injection sites - for example, i can't remember the exact spot that i stuck the needle in my leg from the previous week? Like is scar tissue building up in my muscle?

Also, i was doing .8ML all at once but have decided to do .4ML every 3.5 days so i'm more stable. Do you guys do this as well? I know you do sub-q.

Where do you guys inject your HCG? I have one of those millimeter insulin syringes and i get tired of sticking myself in the stomach. Are those needles long enough to get into the fatty tissue?

Thanks for the help and answers.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
A little post injection site reaction isn't uncommon, may last a few days, as long as there's no pain/redness/swelling, as in an infection, it goes with the territory...ride it out.

stevep

I inject the HCG and Test E with one syringe using the same needle that I draw both HCG/Test with. I either inject my Deltoid or my thigh. Nelson has a video on here showing how he accomplishes this.

I just don't understand why someone would want to stick themselves twice if your protocol has HCG and Test on the same schedule.

TestBoss

I'm using a 25 gauge 1 inch. Should I use something else?

Where do you guys buy your needles?

What gauge should I be using for thigh IM?

Vince what do you mean shallow IM?

CoastWatcher

Great thanks everyone. Do you guys inject every 3.5 days or just once ever 6-7 days? Trying to find what works the best
Fewer members inject on a weekly basis, I would say, than in the past. It's my belief that most of our members are on an every 3.5 day schedule. More are starting to adopt an every other day protocol. A few inject daily (I am one of them, 16mg every morning).

This is determined by a number of factors, SHBG levels and estradiol trends being the primary ones.

CoastWatcher

Injecting every morning, I use the thighs, the shoulders, the glutes, occasionally a true SubQ injection. I don't worry about scarring given the fact that an insulin needle is deployed.

TestBoss

Thanks pimps for helping me out. These doctors and nurses are literally clueless when it comes to needle size, etc. it's pathetic.

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm using a 25 gauge 1 inch. Should I use something else?

Where do you guys buy your needles?

What gauge should I be using for thigh IM?

Vince what do you mean shallow IM?
http://naturalbiohealth.com/testoste...for-men-women/

Injectable Testosterone. Soreness at site of injection or lack of results.

At Natural Bio Health, many men (and some women) on testosterone replacement therapy use 1/2 inch 27 gauge needles for their injections. This produces minimal discomfort on injection and is satisfactory for most of our patients. This small needle is generally injected in the thigh area and sometimes in the Deltoids. Follow up lab tests prove that the smaller needle works for most men but not all. However, some men experience pain and/or swelling after some injections.

codus2112

I inject 3x a week for 120mg total, 40mg on M, W, F using a 29g, .5ml, 1/2" needle. Ventrogluteal.

HCG I use a 31g, .5ml, 5/16 and inject 250iu T, TH, Sat within 6" of navel. Ordered last time from Healthwarehouse.com but may check out the other site listed next time.

If your levels are fine I don´t see any point to inject every day. Twice per week is for me already enough. I tried different ways of injecting and for me the best result so far is injecting testo in to my shoulders and HCG subq. My balls become more normal size with HCG is inject subq. I don´t know why really! I also used the the two in the same syringes but for it was taking longer and difficult to get the exact dose and get rid of the bubbles ( it was never really perfect). Size of needles everythinig from 25 to 30G will do for me. Personally I prefer 25-27G for testo injections smaller than that it becomes more difficult to push the testo in without start to moving the needle in side the muscle. Reg HCG 29-30G is perfect.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me