A-dex

Buy Lab Tests Online

Lancealot

Hi all,
I posted my latest labs in bloodwork section but wanted to post in this section on A-dex.
Just wanted to share my experience with taking adex and how it affected my E levels according to bloodwork. Maybe it will help someone else that has questions. My doc wanted me more in range on the E test which is 7.6-42.6, keep in mind this is NOT the sensitive E test. I tested at 51.4 on no AI and then did the sensitive E test 38.7 (8-35) just for a comparison to see the difference in the two test. I took .25mg adex on Thursday evening and did draw on fri at noon. Results: 13.2 (7.6-42.6) so it brought it down 38 points in just 18hrs! from where I was at previous lab. As has been posted on here a lot, a-dex is a powerful drug. We are all different but please be cautious with this stuff. I only took .25mg to lower for E test and wont take any more.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

maxadvance

I dunno, all these self diagnosis, and this one after taking a single dose, probably(definitely) must drive TRT doctors crazy.

ERO

Lance,

I am taking .5mg Adex 3x a week and have zero sex drive...wondering how is your sex drive with no AI?

That is a HUGE dose of Adex, no wonder you have zero sex drive. Your E2 is likely in the low single digits. Most of us here either take no AI at all, or a very low dose like 0.15 mg once or twice a week. O.5 mg 3 times a week is crazy.

Jay

It was at 27 sensitive taking .5 2x week.
After taking 3 .5 mg AI my sensitive went to 17

Also on 180 mg Test broken into 3 shots per week

Last edited:

CoastWatcher

Well, I'd certainly work with your doctor to back the AI down. You're putting your E2 level into an unhealthy range - and you feel it in terms of symptoms.

Jay

So I am thinking of maybe just drop it to .5 2x a week for 6 weeks, then get tested through discountlabs to see what is going on. Also it will give me time to hopefully boost my sex drive

Lancealot

I dunno, all these self diagnosis, and this one after taking a single dose, probably(definitely) must drive TRT doctors crazy.

Yes some of us have docs that are not up to speed on the latest TRT methods so we need to "self diagnose" at times. That's why I posted to be careful with this drug it is powerful.

Lancealot

Lance, did taking .25mg of adex affect you in anyway, I've never taken an AI.

Vince, its been 8 days now since my .25mg dose and honestly I didn't notice a thing from it. No physical changes that I can feel or see other than bloodwork showing it was lower.

Lancealot

Lance,

I am taking .5mg Adex 3x a week and have zero sex drive...wondering how is your sex drive with no AI?

Jay, we are all different, but as others have said that sounds like a lot of adex. I was fortunate to not have any problems with sex drive before starting TRT and I have not noticed any difference since being on it. I take 50mg T and 170iu hcg 2x week and no AI. Only difference for me is I am more horny and have vivid sexual dreams several nights a week.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me