80 year old women with stage 4 kidney disease can she..

Buy Lab Tests Online

ratbag

Can she go on TRT? I ask this because she had a pacemaker installed a year ago and now they say her heart is weak. Clearly she doesn't have enough testosterone. I'm curious if an older lady with stage 4 kidney disease could actually start TRT.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Domino

Can she go on TRT? I ask this because she had a pacemaker installed a year ago and now they say her heart is weak. Clearly she doesn't have enough testosterone. I'm curious if an older lady with stage 4 kidney disease could actually start TRT.
I know first hand of a 76 year old male with congestive heart failure who has improved remarkedly with trt. Before starting his shbg was 90 and free t barely in range. got his free T up to upper range and shbg still high at 82 but the improvement in his overall condition is undeniable.

Vince

Super Moderator
I would investigate high-dose CoQ10. I have a good thread on it but for some reason I can't find it right now.

Vince

Super Moderator
I just got back from my father's kidney doctor. My dad has stage 4 kidney disease. The cause is, his high blood pressure. His blood pressure averages 180 over 90 That's with blood pressure meds. He's had high blood pressure for many years and it's very hard to control. I was very impressed with his doctor. Super thorough. He needs to prepare for kidney dialysis which will start when he has stage 5 kidney disease. He's 89 and not super healthy but he does exercise everyday. He normally only weighs 144 lb but because of his intestine infection is down to 132. His kidney doctor said he must see a GI doctor now and she called a GI doctor. Who he will see tomorrow.

MIP1950

I just got back from my father's kidney doctor. My dad has stage 4 kidney disease. The cause is, his high blood pressure. His blood pressure averages 180 over 90 That's with blood pressure meds. He's had high blood pressure for many years and it's very hard to control. I was very impressed with his doctor. Super thorough. He needs to prepare for kidney dialysis which will start when he has stage 5 kidney disease. He's 89 and not super healthy but he does exercise everyday. He normally only weighs 144 lb but because of his intestine infection is down to 132. His kidney doctor said he must see a GI doctor now and she called a GI doctor. Who he will see tomorrow.
That has to be difficult for you, Vince, as you've taken charge of your health and gained much knowledge but can't help your father, unless he wasn't interested. You do what you can for him.

JmarkH

I just got back from my father's kidney doctor. My dad has stage 4 kidney disease.
Vince, please keep us up-to-date on your dad's condition. I'm interested in many different levels. One is that you are knowledgeable and discern the quality of the doctor's advice. If you let me know your dad's first name, I'll add him and you to my conversations with the Creator.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince, please keep us up-to-date on your dad's condition. I'm interested in many different levels. One is that you are knowledgeable and discern the quality of the doctor's advice. If you let me know your dad's first name, I'll add him and you to my conversations with the Creator.
My dad's first name is Richard. Thank you.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me