75 mg DHEA too much?

Buy Lab Tests Online

TorontoTRT

Guys question about DHEA. I'm currently taking 25 mg a day for the last 3 months, and it's only brought up my DHEA from 173 to 247. Not much at all. So the doc has decided I should try 75 mg a day. Do you think this dosage will be too high? As in high conversion to estrogen too? I've read around here no more then 50 mg of DHEA a day is recommended for guys.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

TorontoTRT

Replying to my post I can confirm 75 mg SR DHEA daily shot my level all the way up to 810!
Are there any side effects for it being this high? I will be cutting it down to 50 mg

captain

You will be tired if you are taking too much DHEA. Hyperhidrosis is another effect of too much DHEA. 100 mg is the max dose for males. I am told to keep levels 400-450.

TorontoTRT

I'm also taking 100 mg Pregnenolone. Can't say I can tell a difference. One thing I do notice is daily morning erections since I started taking these 2 before going to bed instead of morning. I'm considering dropping the DHEA all together and staying on Pregnenolone since it also converts to DHEA. So this experiment showed that 25 mg DHEA barely raised levels, while 75 mg is way too much. Further experimenting is required. Does anyone know if too much DHEA can effect the prostate and/or PSA levels?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me