7 weeks on TRT- changed protocol again. Nuts?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jiu Jitsu Dude

Hi guys,

Starting my 7th week on cypionate injections. 1st month doc had me on 200 mg E2W (bad anxiety each time until the 2nd week, did this for 1 month. Doc insisted I stay the course. Then I did not like the roller coaster so per advice herein (forum) I switched to 100mg once per week. I Did better but still creeping anxiety (first 2 weeks not bad then 3rd week a lot of anxiety. The anxiety is not normal for me prior to low T. So today I decided to start injecting every 3.5 days at 50mg each shot. This is what most here said would be better but I was hesitant. Anxiety will motivate me to change. lol. Misc info:

1) SHBG was 35 on last 2 tests

2) My original Urologist does not want to see me until 3 months. And only supports 200mg E2W

3) Last week my PCP said to inject like the forum says and he will prescribe T if needed. My Friend.

4) Have a consultation with Defy (Dr Saya) in a few weeks. My PCP (doc) 100% supports this outside consultant / expert. I think I have to drop my urologist. I was thinking of waiting 5 weeks then get blood test and talk to Defy once my 3.5 protocol stabilizes. Or should I see him asap?

5) In the mean time I was going to pay for a E2 sensitive test thru LabCorp to see if all these symptoms are high E2 as we suspect.

Do you guys think that I'm proceeding ok toward a decent protocol? I have bloodwork on my previous posts...Nothing recent since TRT.

Thanks in advance:)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

maxadvance

Defy will likely put you on a 160mg per week in 2 doses. Whatever protocol you settle on realize your e2 will usually be a little high and then settle. Avoid an AI to lower your e2 if you can as long as you can. They can suck, make you second guess everything you're doing, just like you're doing now. Get your e2 sensitive thru Discounted labs on this site along with a few others for a great price to present to Defy when you consult so they can review.

Pay attention to your body not your numbers. With the new protocol if you feel good but your e2 is over 40, ignore the number and don't freak out. Protocols can take 6 months sometimes for your body to feel dialed. Read this forum with a grain of salt, filter the info from here as best you can. While there is real solid advice on here, in reality there is even more bad info on here that can lead you down a path of frustrating self diagnosis that is just plain wrong.

Jiu Jitsu Dude

Thanks Maxadvance. I really want to avoid an AI like you said. Thanks for the advice!

Ps: I will initiate labs thru Discount since they are a sponsor. I appreciate the forum

Systemlord

Twice weekly protocol given your SHBG, perfection. When I start a protocol, the moment I start feeling fantastic I go run labs to see what that looks like on paper.

M

MarkM

Your PCP seems to be open to working with you and accepting feedback. That's good, but unusual. I think you problems you are experiencing stem from your beginning month of 200 mg every two weeks which you did for a month. Even though it has now changed it takes your body time to adjust based on half life of testosterone cypionate.

I was thinking your SHBG was around 45 based on previous thread, which based on the range you gave with 50 at top end, would place it on the high side. If it is 35, that is closer to mid range.

That anxiety could just be your body adjusting to a protocol that has been kind of crazy in just a short 7 week period. It could also be either high E2 or low E2. A E2 Sensitive test would be in order if you have not had one. I agree with @maxadvance in that you should not take an AI unless you have severe symptoms. Part of the anxiety may just be with you being anxious to feel better quickly. TRT is not an automatic fix or a magic solution. It may take a little time to get dialed in because you are dealing with hormones that are not yet optimized. Stay the course and I'll venture to say it will work out.

mooseman109

When you atart with defy you will have quite a big lab work order for initial consultation. E2 is part of that, so i would juat wait until you do your intake consultation. I was on the phone with them today and they said they are running only a week or two behind. So i would suggest calling and getting set up right away

Jiu Jitsu Dude

When you atart with defy you will have quite a big lab work order for initial consultation. E2 is part of that, so i would juat wait until you do your intake consultation. I was on the phone with them today and they said they are running only a week or two behind. So i would suggest calling and getting set up right away
Yes, I did already talk to Jesse and did the electronic form, paid for the blood work (just need to go to lab). I was thinking of delaying a few weeks to let this 3.5 day protocol level a little and see what the E2 is then. But I may spring for an earlier solo e2 just because I'm curious.

But based on all my reading, my initial protocol probably spiked my e2 very high and it is hopefully coming down slowly. I'm also taking DIM to help process the bad portion of the e2. It's not a blocker but I read it can help process the metabolites...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me