6iu of Hgh a day

Buy Lab Tests Online

Amanofgod

I guess god has been answering my prayers he blessed me with some good money!

so I can afford to run as much Hgh as I want at this point

have been dealing with low libdio morning wood for so long

I hear 2iu really isn’t nothing and it takes months to notice a difference what about 6 iu a day?

I’m still pretty messed up from my e2 crash!

I’m already on 2iu a day and have been for 2 weeks

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

I would think that dose overtime would cause u to be more insulin resistant and ur blood sugars could elevate, which would be pretty unhealthy. I think if ur going to use it indefinitely, 1-3 iu’s per day is the sweetspot. If I had the money, I would use 2iu’s per day personally

Amanofgod

I would think that dose overtime would cause u to be more insulin resistant and ur blood sugars could elevate, which would be pretty unhealthy. I think if ur going to use it indefinitely, 1-3 iu’s per day is the sweetspot. If I had the money, I would use 2iu’s per day personally
I’m already on 2iu per day(2 weeks) they say it takes months at this dose but it’s not working and I feel that little amount is not gonna do much for a large man like myself

Sean Mosher

Is this prescribed from a doctor?
If not, there's no telling if it's underdosed or even real at all.
For replacement doses I haven't heard of anymore than 1-2 IU's per day so something isn't quite right here.............

Amanofgod

Is this prescribed from a doctor?
If not, there's no telling if it's underdosed or even real at all.
For replacement doses I haven't heard of anymore than 1-2 IU's per day so something isn't quite right here.............
Yes it pharma! But from what I gather it takes months to kick in at that dose

bluerage

If I'm not mistaken 2 iu's is on the higher end of HRT. Are you planning on using it for life? If so why would you think about bumping it to 6 iu after 2 weeks?

Amanofgod

If I'm not mistaken 2 iu's is on the higher end of HRT. Are you planning on using it for life? If so why would you think about bumping it to 6 iu after 2 weeks?
I heard at that low of dose u might not even feel a difference!

and it takes a while to kick in I heard 2 months!

swoops36

I haven’t heard of HGH increasing libido ... 1iu is considered a replacement dose, and if you’re deficient you may notice some benefits. But you’re never going to “feel” anything from it cos that’s not how it works. You may notice faster hair growth, better sleep, stuff like that. Faster fat loss if you dosed 4-8iu daily. All this takes 3-6 months to notice.

Amanofgod

Update:

been about 5 weeks
Results so far
Head pain like my brain is being re wired!(like someone is performing brain surgery)

My appetite is finally back
I finally am starting to feel hungry again!

My bowel movements are slowly coming back I had two smooth movements today something crashed estrogen made almost impossible no matter what!

I don’t know if I should wait before adjusting things getting bloods tomorrow to check e2

Also on 300 mg of test e a week!

J2048b

Update:

been about 5 weeks
Results so far
Head pain like my brain is being re wired!(like someone is performing brain surgery)

My appetite is finally back
I finally am starting to feel hungry again!

My bowel movements are slowly coming back I had two smooth movements today something crashed estrogen made almost impossible no matter what!

I don’t know if I should wait before adjusting things getting bloods tomorrow to check e2

Also on 300 mg of test e a week!

a side effect of hgh can be and usually is headaches....u got fluids pressing down on items thru the body as hgh causes blood pressure issues, sugar/insulin issues and water weight gain (bloating), feet size increases, hand size increases, and many more.... IF this is in fact true pharm grade, read the pamphlet that came with it....should explain alll the sides that could occur....

u need to pay attention to all the above as this can lead to a disastrous road if ur not careful, and have items on hand to help alleviate the side effects...

glad some of this is working for u, just pay attention to the side effects and keep that blood sugar regulated...

300 mg test e per week is a cycle for most.....

Amanofgod

a side effect of hgh can be and usually is headaches....u got fluids pressing down on items thru the body as hgh causes blood pressure issues, sugar/insulin issues and water weight gain (bloating), feet size increases, hand size increases, and many more.... IF this is in fact true pharm grade, read the pamphlet that came with it....should explain alll the sides that could occur....

u need to pay attention to all the above as this can lead to a disastrous road if ur not careful, and have items on hand to help alleviate the side effects...

glad some of this is working for u, just pay attention to the side effects and keep that blood sugar regulated...

300 mg test e per week is a cycle for most.....
I wanna know if I should wait it out or add more Hgh 4 iu a day

I hear the benefits really don’t start to show effect until 3 motnths

it’s been about 6 weeks so far?

Kev101

I hear that GH is a bit outdated due to side effects. Also, they recently discovered that GH does not cause hyperplasia, so if your goal is to build muscle it's not really as effective as we once thought. Between the negative sides and unimpressive bodybuilding application, many are considering other modern options.

I hear Ibutamorin (the secretagauge) will safely bring you to the equivilant of 2 IU per day. I was on it for years from a UGL and it made a massive difference when stacked testosterone. Even gave me some GH sides, so you know it's potent.

If I were you, I'd spend the extra getting Secretagauges and GHRP's from a compounding pharmacy, knowing it's top notch and taking a stack of the latest tech. Paying a doc cash to get the best HRT has to offer is very pricey and you may get the best bang for your buck going this route.

Amanofgod

I hear that GH is a bit outdated due to side effects. Also, they recently discovered that GH does not cause hyperplasia, so if your goal is to build muscle it's not really as effective as we once thought. Between the negative sides and unimpressive bodybuilding application, many are considering other modern options.

I hear Ibutamorin (the secretagauge) will safely bring you to the equivilant of 2 IU per day. I was on it for years from a UGL and it made a massive difference when stacked testosterone. Even gave me some GH sides, so you know it's potent.

If I were you, I'd spend the extra getting Secretagauges and GHRP's from a compounding pharmacy, knowing it's top notch and taking a stack of the latest tech. Paying a doc cash to get the best HRT has to offer is very pricey and you may get the best bang for your buck going this route.
Honestly I hear it recovers brain damage

Amanofgod

Never heard that before brother, apologize if I missed it, do you have brain damage?
I believe so just been feeling so bad after crashing estrogen

I hear if u deprive e2 for 30 days u will loose dopaime forever it’s been posted on here before

Last edited:

Gingkohagane

I believe so just been feeling so bad after crashing estrogen

I hear if u deprive e2 for 30 days u will loose dopaime forever it’s been posted on here before

Sorry to say, but HGH won't be a wonderdrug in your case. The article you linked overstates a lot, and it's quite common today that medically-sounding people throw around "neurogenesis" "regeneration" and similar words at substances which won't do jack shit for your brain

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me