6 weeks in, TT at 330??? Low SHBG. DIM. HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

Greyfox

So I got my 6 week labs and it shows TT at 330, Estradiol at 43, SHBG 16.8 (started at 29 pre TRT) and Free T at just under 10 (they want me at 25 but I would take 15 to be honest). They have me dosed at 140mg Test Cyp weekly however after this lab they bumped me to 200mg weekly. I am doing much better since starting however I notice a pretty big drop on the last 2 days prior to injection since the 3rd week of treatment. Maybe someone can chime in with some perspective on why I need more time and dose to get my levels up and if this will change over time?

Im not panicking since this is a trough however I would like my levels to trough above 400-500 and thats what the clinic assures me will happen in time. Their really looking at the free levels as an indicator for successful treatment. I have no doubt my SHBG is playing a part in this and I am already looking into some lifestyle changes to increase insulin sensitivity and some upcoming appointments to rule out thyroid conditions as a factor. I am also working on sleep apnea (possible SHBG lowering factor) since for some reason my CPAP is inducing insomnia and anxiety. I am considering some changes to the mask before dropping it completely and pursuing the dental appliance route for sleep apnea. I have PTSD and CPAP therapy seems to be drawing out some hyper vigilance which is what started me down this Low Testosterone path over 2 years ago following the traumatic event.

They also started me on HCG this week which I am looking at more for restoring pathways than for fertility, semen volume, etc. Will this possibly help a bit with the trough levels and help me ride out those last two days before injection? They have me self injecting the 3rd and 5th day out. Am I wrong to think HCG can give me a small bump in testicularly produced SHBG?

The clinic is also ok with me trying DIM to lower my estradiol. I hyper respond to Arimidex and Calcium D-Glucarate(to a lesser degree) however DIM seems to treat me better. Im not too concerned with the e2 numbers for now since I have spent so long with joint paint and popping joints and I am not experiencing high e2 symptoms yet.

If anyone has any advice I would appreciate it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Your protocol for a low SHBG guy is horrid...dosing should be decreased and more often, not increased...all wrong. Probably on the order of 50mg E3.5D for starters and quite possibly getting in to EOD shots. It's just all wrong what that place is doing to you, based off your SHBG.

Greyfox

I will talk to them about twice weekly injections. I would consider dosing myself but the last 3 endos I had were all poorly versed on TRT and had me dosed very low so compared to that this is much better. I also think that SHBG number might be lower than my typical since I had just given blood so a portion of it would surely have been removed from the equation. I typically sit at 19 based on my previous TRT experience. Even at 19 I have room for improvement so I will talk to them about the option for more frequent injections.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me