6 week lab results guidance

Buy Lab Tests Online

thinbluegeek

So I just got my 6 weeks lab results back and currently waiting to hear back from my doctor on how we are proceeding forward. I have been on 280ml 200mg test cyp injections every 2 weeks. For some reason, my dr doesn't like the weekly injection idea. Here are my current lab results.

Testosterone Serume 352 ref range 264-916 ng/nl
Estradiol 43.5 ref range 7.6-42.6 pg/ml
Hemoglobi 18.1 ref range 13.0-17-7 g/dl
Hematocrit 52.8 ref range 37.5-51.0%

It claims my testosterone results are normal with everything else showing high. I'm 6'0 230 med build. Suffer from same symptoms as everyone else fatigue and erection issues and no morning wood. Looking for a little advice before discussing with the dr when I hear back from them with my results. Thanks for taking the time and reading.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I would like to know what protocols you have been on so far, also you need more testing and are missing key hormones that would help in designing a protocol. If your SHBG is low, weekly and sometimes twice weekly is no good especially if you are sensitive to hormonal fluctuations.

I am a non-TRT responder when inject twice weekly, but the magic starts when I inject every other day and even better results on daily injections. If your thyroid is struggling TRT will do nothing for you. You may not even have low testosterone if SHBG is super low because free testosterone might not be an issue, you might have low thyroid hormones which could easily be mistaken for low testosterone because the symptoms are basically the same.

If you have any problems getting these labs from your doctor, you can always go to Discount Labs and get them yourself or get a new doctor that specializes in TRT.

• Total testosterone
  • Free testosterone
  • Estrogen
  • SHBG
  • TSH
  • Free T3
  • Free T4
  • Reverse T3
  • Antibodies
  • Cortisol
  • Prolactin

Last edited:

thinbluegeek

I will get a complete panel done some times next week.Here are the thyroid numbers I have from a previous test back in March 2019. My current protocol consists of 100mg every 3.5 days 200 mg a week.

T4 Free 1.0 ref range 0.8-1.8 ng/dl
TSH 1.91 ref range 0.40-4.50 ml/UL
Prolactin 5.4 ref range 2.0-18.0 ng/ml

Systemlord

T4 Free 1.0 ref range 0.8-1.8 ng/dl
TSH 1.91 ref range 0.40-4.50 ml/UL

These labs only tell part of the story, while TSH isn't terrible non of the free active thyroid hormones were checked, very common. Your fT4 is low, fT3 is unknown and can assure you that your doctor is assuming fT3 is good without actually checking because most, not all will have normal levels with a TSH at this level.

There was a guy about a year ago who have TSH at 2.7, his fT3 was below range and this guy fell through the cracks in our medical system because they were betting on his levels being normal. The fact your doctor wanted 200mg every 2 weeks tells me he has no clue what he's doing, these protocols work for a very small percentage of men.

TRT needs to be tailored to the individual and if your doctor isn't willing to do that, then you should find someone who prescribes TRT for a living or I expect you'll be struggling for a long time.

thinbluegeek

New updated labs taken on 1-15-20. This was on 90mg x2 week. I've since lowered my dose to 60mg x2 week.

Testosterone Free (Dialysis) and Total (MS)
796 ref 250-1100 ng/dl

Testosterone Free (Dialysis)
225.6 ref 35.0-155.0 pg/ml

Estradiol
50 ref <or = 39 pg/ml

Dihydrotestosterone lc/ms/ms
35 ref 12-65 ng/dl

TSH
2.07 ref 0.40-4.50 miu/l

T4 Free
1.1 ref 0.8-1.8 ng/dl

T3 Free
4.0 ref 2.3-4.2 pg/ml

DHEA S
370 ref 70-495 mcg/dl

Prolactin
9.9 ref 2.0-18.0 ng/ml

SHBG
13 ref 10-50 nmol/L

slicktop

How were you feeling on 90mg x2, and why did you lower your dosage? Looks like your numbers were great, though that's a high E2 for me personally.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me