6 months post TRT PCT help?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rondo89

Hi guys, basically I’m 33 and came off TRT in December to have a child… GREAT success, it worked. I used a typical approach of HCG, Nolva, Clomid.

But now I want to try and pursue the natural route. Just got my bloods done which obviously doesn't make for great reading. The concerning thing is my SHBG and oestradiol readings, which is crushing my libido, probably lowering my testosterone, causing a strain on my relationship. Any ideas?

I’m not sure getting back on TRT is the simple answer.

Attachments

• F7CC29E5-9E2C-4F3C-A698-21E4FB86BB32.jpeg
    F7CC29E5-9E2C-4F3C-A698-21E4FB86BB32.jpeg
    135.1 KB · Views: 39
  • E20335FB-D0B6-485B-9778-0044F7F08BC4.jpeg
    E20335FB-D0B6-485B-9778-0044F7F08BC4.jpeg
    110.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 39265737-C543-4E4C-AC1D-F61F814DF5A0.jpeg
    39265737-C543-4E4C-AC1D-F61F814DF5A0.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 38
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

now I want to try and pursue the natural route. Just got my bloods done which obviously doesn't make for great reading. The concerning thing is my SHBG and oestradiol readings, which is crushing my libido, probably lowering my testosterone, causing a strain on my relationship. Any ideas?

I’m not sure getting back on TRT is the simple answer.

It's a fantasy to think that you can get your levels to the high normal ranges naturally considering how low your levels are.

I mean we have some influence on our levels, but it's by a small degree. Most secondary cases testosterone is being lowered by either diabetes, metabolic syndrome and/or obesity.

Assuming you don't have diabetes and you're not seriously overweight, then that means you probably have metabolic syndrome that is lowering the testosterone for which there is no cure, only TRT to bypass the it.

Once testosterone is in the gutter, most of the time it will stay there. What is crushing your libido is your body's inability to make testosterone.

Testosterone is the simply answer and waiting it out is the not so simple answer. You got dealt a bad hand, you may not like it but this is where you're at.

If you can increase your testosterone naturally, recovery is somewhere between the gutter and suboptimal testosterone. You're not going to get the levels you had on TRT.

This is as real as it gets.

Last edited:

Rondo89

It's a fantasy to think that you can get your levels to the high normal ranges naturally considering how low your levels are.

I mean we have some influence on our levels, but it's by a small degree. Most secondary cases testosterone is being lowered by either diabetes, metabolic syndrome and/or obesity.

Assuming you don't have diabetes and you're not seriously overweight, then that means you probably have metabolic syndrome that is lowering the testosterone for which there is no cure, only TRT to bypass the it.

Once testosterone is in the gutter, most of the time it will stay there. What is crushing your libido is your body's inability to make testosterone.

Testosterone is the simply answer and waiting it out is the not so simple answer. You got dealt a bad hand, you may not like it but this is where you're at.

If you can increase your testosterone naturally, recovery is somewhere between the gutter and suboptimal testosterone. You're not going to get the levels you had on TRT.

This is as real as it gets.
Thanks for the reply. I appreciate the honest response.

I completely understand that I brought this on myself. My test levels were once decent but 10 years of messing about with AAS on and off has definitely plummeted my hormones. I’m just grateful that I’m still fertile in all honesty.

I’m not overweight, I exercise regularly, I eat well most of the time. I’m tempted to get a diabetes test just to rule it out.

Regarding my natural hormone levels. I would genuinely not mind getting to low/optimal hormone levels to live an acceptable life on. SHBG will be tricky but surly there’s a way to raise my estrogen for a start. Any advice would be appreciated.

dwadonis

Hi guys, basically I’m 33 and came off TRT in December to have a child… GREAT success, it worked. I used a typical approach of HCG, Nolva, Clomid.
Slightly off topic, but can you please outline what the dosage was using these compounds?

I'm literally just about to do a PCT so that I can have a child, but I'm still a little unsure about the dosage.

I have the HCG, Nolva, Clomid on hand already. I also have tongkat ali to start simultaneously to try to jump start natural T production.

but first priority is fertility...

Last edited:

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Thanks for the reply. I appreciate the honest response.

I completely understand that I brought this on myself. My test levels were once decent but 10 years of messing about with AAS on and off has definitely plummeted my hormones. I’m just grateful that I’m still fertile in all honesty.

I’m not overweight, I exercise regularly, I eat well most of the time. I’m tempted to get a diabetes test just to rule it out.

Regarding my natural hormone levels. I would genuinely not mind getting to low/optimal hormone levels to live an acceptable life on. SHBG will be tricky but surly there’s a way to raise my estrogen for a start. Any advice would be appreciated.
If you manage to increase aromatization and raise your estradiol, it will suppress your HPTA further via negative feedback and your testosterone will be that much lower than it is now. I woud forget about trying to target estradiol specifically and just do every possible thing to naturally boost your testosterone levels, which should increase estradiol at the same time.

If you want it badly enough, you'll start sunning your balls and wearing the ice underwear Huberman talks about. You haven't tried everything until you've gone that far. Let us know what happens and whether you succeed, but don't be surprised if you don't.

Stoak

When did you quit the HCG? HCG will impair your natural production while Clomid and Nolvadex will NOT.

If you recently stopped HCG, I'd give it more time.

I recently went thru what you did. I had my last shot then used 1000iu of HCG EOD for 3 weeks, then used Clomid 25mg EOD for 3 weeks. My levels returned to baseline quite quickly and my wife was pregnant with 4 months after that. Like you I didn't have much sex drive nor vigor. I restarted TRT when she was 12 weeks pregnant and I am much happier.

Rondo89

Slightly off topic, but can you please outline what the dosage was using these compounds?

I'm literally just about to do a PCT so that I can have a child, but I'm still a little unsure about the dosage.

I have the HCG, Nolva, Clomid on hand already. I also have tongkat ali to start simultaneously to try to jump start natural T production.

but first priority is fertility...
My protocol
Stopped testosterone and ran HCG only at 500-750IU EOD for 4 weeks.

-Added 20mg Nolvadex per day for the final week of HCG
-The next 4 to 6 weeks was
Week 1 (started on 17th January)
40mg Nolvadex per day
50mg Clomid every other day
Week 2
Same as week 1 but half the Clomid dose
Week 3
20mg Nolvadex
Week 4
20mg Nolvadex
Week 5 and 6
20mg Nolvadex every other day

I got further bloods back last month. Whilst my levels still aren’t amazing. They’ve definitely improved.

July my test was 9.93nmol/L
July my SHBG was 16nmol/L
July my Oestradiol was 23pmol/L
July my free test was 0.283nmol/L

August my test was 15.60nmol/L
August my SHBG was 25nmol/L
August my Oestradiol was 27pmol/L
August my free test was 0.348nmol/L
LH and FSH much better aswell.

I’ll test in November and report back.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors