56% increase is testosterone using a testosterone booster: Say What?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cips1975

Was in the youtube wormhole watching videos and this video got tagged for me to watch.

Guy is claiming a 56% increase in total T in 30 days. 587 to 918 using a Test Booster you can buy from Amazon. Is there something fishy going on here?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cips1975

I know right. Even I clicked the link to Amazon to view the supplement. Only $50 a month 56% increase. I’m in... here is what it takes I guess
C36D6787-A730-45ED-978F-AA63E85E903A.jpeg

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Kind of an "everything but the kitchen sink" approach, but in reality nothing to double your testosterone unless maybe you're on the verge of dying from a deficiency of one of the vitamins.

Magnesium, zinc, B6, B12, D3, DIM, NAC, ashwagandha, withania somnifera, maca root, stinging nettle root, L-citrulline, boron, caffeine, black pepper extract.

CROM

When you take lab work you can get a pdf version. Then just use a pdf editor to change numbers to say anything. Takes 2 minutes. Or just cut and paste then photocopy.

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
None of those products work. Zero. The claims that are made for them are based off of dubious technicalities and careful misrepresentation of facts if any are true at all. And they are often not true. Remember that supplements have no regulation and no oversight.

I tell my 13-year-old: anyone can post and say and claim anything on YouTube. People literally make up whatever they want and there is no penalty or risk for doing so.

Roy5678

"...anyone can post and say and claim anything on YouTube. People literally make up whatever they want and there is no penalty or risk for doing so."
Kind of like chat boards

bixt

56% is child's play, this supplement needs to be reformulated. For a 560% boost in T the makers need to add Tongkat Ali, Yohimbine, Horny Goat weed and Mucona Puriens.

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
Somehow I missed the Amazon part.

Amazon has for some time had a total ban in place for testosterone booster supplements because even they know that the products don't work.

It costs $3000 for an application to sell any supplements on Amazon so you can get some satisfaction knowing that these scumbags will at least be out that much cash once Amazon catches them.

JohnTaylorHK

Interestingly (at least to me) this looks like ZMA, (Zinc + Magnesium Aspartate) which I believe was patented at one time, with a few other things (notably Boron, though the exact chemical used is not stated, its probably decaborate which is cheap as chips). Now I tried ZMA at one point, and notice a marked decrease in muscle cramps. Further experimentation revealed that it was actually the Magnesium (I now use Mag Citrate) that did the trick. Later experiments with decaborate gave me MUCH reduced leg and back pain. I now only (!) have some upper back ache the morning after after training. Before I could hardly get out of bed and walk down the stairs because my whole body was stiff. Now I stop sparring after 8 or 10 rounds as I my concentration wanes). Both of these supplements are cheap and within the reach of all. I can't comment on the veracity of this individual's results, just sayin' that if you don't try things (MY GOD, YOU DRINK DRAIN CLEANER?), you'll never know. Namaste.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me