50 YO; 732 Total - should I?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Kanger

Hi all,

Looking for some advice here. I am 50 and have almost all the symptoms that are in the ADAM questions except I really don't have complaints re libido. I have had a huge decrease in strength, focus, zest, tired all the time, no energy, decrease in gym and sports performance, etc. My numbers are as follows:

Total T: 732ng/dl (264-916)
SHBG: 67.1 nmol/L (19.3-76.4)
TSH: 0.93 uIU/mL (.45-4.5)
Estradiol: 26.1 pg/mL (7.6-42.6)
IGF-1:114 ng/mL (67-205)

I am an absolute health nut so I cannot imagine what I could do to improve my self (no desert since 2012, no bread, Keto, one glass of wine a week when I go out with family for dinner), still no strength, no energy, tired, etc - and it was much worse when I was not Keto. I tested through an online group and they recommended T. So I ordered and started 3 weeks ago. Strength has ticked up (told wife that I still lift like a teenage girl, just a strong one now lol!), but not much else. I am now wondering whether I jumped in too quick. I have felt better in the mornings since starting T and actually have noticed a lot more erections (ironically, that is not the reason I started this), but worse in the afternoons - feeling anxious and jumpy - oh, and hungry! Should I have tried other natural ways to lower SHBG before jumping in to T. I did just get some boron and started taking some of that. Can folks give me thoughts on whether T makes sense. Should I stop before its too late? Thanks in advance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching