5 months of TRT not working, seeking solutions

Buy Lab Tests Online

dicotyle

I'm a 35 year old with secondary hypo due to chronic illness. My symptoms are ED, fatigue, muscle pain, and low motivation. Here's how I look without treatment:
  • Total T 226-390 (264-916)
  • Free T 11-12.5 (5-21)
  • Lh 3.4 (1.7-8.6)
  • FSH 2-2.7 (1.5-12.4)
  • Prolactin 6.1 (4.0-15.2)
  • E2 (never tested off treatment)
On Clomid, 12.5-50 mg (stopped due to unusual psychological symptoms):
  • Total T 519-899 (264-916)
  • Free T 17-25.9 (5-21)
  • Lh 6.8 (1.7-8.6)
  • FSH 3.2 (1.5-12.4)
  • Prolactin 6.2 (4.0-15.2)
  • E2 20.1-27.1 (7.6-42.6)
TRT was initiated 5 months ago. Without going into detail, I tried 100 mg weekly, 50 mg twice weekly; hCG 500 or 250 IU 2/week with 50 mg T 2/week; and now 12 mg T every day.

The stumbling block has been anastrozole. Without an AI, my E2 was in the low 50s on hCG and I was very symptomatic. I felt great on HCG+T+AI, but after the fourth dose of anastrozole I developed neuropathy, and it got worse with each following dose. My uro doesn't know why it is happening, it's forced me to stop the HCG and AI.

After two months of daily T my sexual function is mediocre, the morning erections that I had on Clomid and T+HCG+AI are absent. I also have reduced sensitivity. It's not ideal, and I don't want to cause primary by continuing this protocol indefinitely.

What are the chances that a low dose of T and Clomid would work better than either alone? I've searched the forums and can't find any record of someone attempting it. In theory, 5 mg/day of T should do little to suppress my HPTA, and the addition of 5 mg of Clomid might be just enough to bring me to a comfortable level without side effects.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching