42 Year Old Male 192 Testosterone / Blood Platelets High?

Buy Lab Tests Online

burnoutat42

Hey Guys

I just received my blood work this morning and it appears my "Testosterone" level is 192 ng/dl. My blood platelets count appears to be high at 400 as well? Additionally my LH also appears to fall on the low end at 1.6. I'm just wondering where I should go from here....perhaps the "Online Clinic" many on this forum use? I don't have the energy after going through "Klonopin W/D", to deal with a myriad of DR's who either no very little about TRT or are against the practice altogether.

Cheers,
RC

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

burnoutat42

These are my labs...

1539106086329.png

1539106126217.png

Vince

Super Moderator
The thing I would be concerned about, are your platelets. They're not much over range but why. Of course high platelets is a sign of cancer, I would be concerned enough to talk to my doctor about it. I wouldn't be concerned enough to worry about it.

burnoutat42

The thing I would be concerned about, are your platelets. They're not much over range but why. Of course high platelets is a sign of cancer, I would be concerned enough to talk to my doctor about it. I would it be concerned enough to worry about it.
Vince
Maybe there HIGH due to me just recently finishing my "Benzo Taper"? Did my DR order the correct "Testosterone TEST", or do you think I should get something a little more detailed? Thanks for your help...I have found that many on forms such as this are for more knowledgeable than many supposed "Experts".

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince
Maybe there HIGH due to me just recently finishing my "Benzo Taper"? Did my DR order the correct "Testosterone TEST", or do you think I should get something a little more detailed? Thanks for your help...I have found that many on forms such as this are for more knowledgeable than many supposed "Experts".
Well we know that you have secondary hypogonadism, which was probably caused by consuming Benzos. What's going to happen to your testosterone levels when you finally get off. Will go back to your old normal levels? Only time will tell.

burnoutat42

Well we know that you have secondary hypogonadism, which was probably caused by consuming Benzos. What's going to happen to your testosterone levels when you finally get off. Will go back to your old normal levels? Only time will tell.

Vice, I'm no longer on any RX drugs "YEAH"! I also used pain killers for years which probably contributed to my "Secondary Hypogonadism"?

I need to try something soon as living like this is absolute torture..only those who somehow managed to survive "Benzo W/D", and are now in (PAWS) or Post Acute Withdrawal Syndrome years later could possibly begin to understand!

I see allot of predominately men in the "Benzo Support Groups", (IE) 36 months out "Post Taper", and still suffering immensely! The vast majority of people in these groups just simply tell these poor souls to wait things out and "In due time everyone heals"?

Hardly anyone in these groups addresses physiological things such as "Testosterone", "Estrogen", "Hormones" and the list goes on! It has been my experience that most of these people are quite simply waiting around for their "Cat to bark or dog to meow" if that makes any sense?

I have also come to find out that a few knowledgeable / understanding Dr's recommend "TRT Therapy" after initially finding out their patients were going through Benzo W/D? BTW I haven't had the desire to have sex in three years nor have I had sex in three years! This coming from someone who was with women the vast majority of his life and had an incredibly high sex drive! This goes far beyond the realm or cliche "I'm alive but not living"! I'm alive and running through HELL in gasoline soaked underwear trying to fend off new symptoms 24/7!

Vince

Super Moderator
If you want to remain fertile you should first try clomid, if remaining fertile is not important a good trt protocol should get you on the right track. I really enjoy trt but it can take time to get dialed in and it's not a fix for everything.

burnoutat42

If you want to remain fertile you should first try clomid, if remaining fertile is not important a good trt protocol should get you on the right track. I really enjoy trt but it can take time to get dialed in and it's not a fix for everything.

Vince I had a vasectomy when I was 28! I certainly don't expect TRT to be a "Fix All" for everything and as always I'm willing to put in the sweat equity with respect to the other stuff!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me