Buy Lab Tests Online

Belekas

nobody
Looking to start treatment as feeling ruff.
Got sustanon from pharmacy.
What do you think about my numbers?
In good shape, eat good, workouts sucks though as with such numbers i get no recovery, wake up tired, brain fog, bone health, sex drive, libido and some ed. Nore symptoms but that be enough to get the picture i think :)

Thinking starting at 125-150mg e3.5d, what would be your recommendation?

All comments welcome.
Thank you guys.

Attachments

• 58A6A35E-0FF2-41D8-82C2-D675C04E4718.jpeg
    58A6A35E-0FF2-41D8-82C2-D675C04E4718.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 470
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Belekas

nobody
I hear ya man. I'm still in great shape though but thats from lifting the last 15 years like a beast even though I'm -10/-15kg atm. Still amazed I can preserve muscle, but on the same note my recovery is shit so can't train like I'm used to, else I'm aching for weeks. Crazy I know. Hows your symptoms now? To be honest was thinking to start 125 or 150mg myself and then go from there. Giving my active lifestyle and lifting for many years we could probably say I could use a bit more but we are optimizing so probably 150mg is the sweetspot to start IMO. Will do bloodwork after 8-12 weeks and see what it shows.

Systemlord

Hows your symptoms now?
I have lost 24 pounds without even trying, tons of energy, can play after work and keep going until bedtime. This is unheard of at age 50 and more common to those in their 20's.

The people at work who are much younger take notice of my energy and stamina levels and after I tell them my age, they can't believe it.

The younger women are always looking at me. Women can sense high testosterone in men.

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
Looking to start treatment as feeling ruff.
Got sustanon from pharmacy.
What do you think about my numbers?
In good shape, eat good, workouts sucks though as with such numbers i get no recovery, wake up tired, brain fog, bone health, sex drive, libido and some ed. Nore symptoms but that be enough to get the picture i think :)

Thinking starting at 125-150mg e3.5d, what would be your recommendation?

All comments welcome.
Thank you guys.
I think injecting sustanon twice weekly will work fine for you. Remember you will get a strong two-week honeymoon. It would be nice if you could get hold of HCG and inject that along with your sustanon.

Belekas

nobody
I have lost 24 pounds without even trying, tons of energy, can play after work and keep going until bedtime. This is unheard of at age 50 and more common to those in their 20's.

The people at work who are much younger take notice of my energy and stamina levels and after I tell them my age, they can't believe it.

The younger women are always looking at me. Women can sense high testosterone in men.
That sounds absolutely fantastic. I'm glad its working out for you mate. It must feel really amazing esp at 50 hehe. I've struggled quite big as well in the last 3 years trying to live my life without TRT, just excersize and nutrition. Really a different ball game but I sensed a lot of things was off and blood test confirmed my doubts. Looking to get back on treatment and start making progress:)

Regards,
Bel.

savefoxes

I think injecting sustanon twice weekly will work fine for you. Remember you will get a strong two-week honeymoon. It would be nice if you could get hold of HCG and inject that along with your sustanon.
Does the honeymoon happen to everyone? I'm on week 2 and don't feel anything except for higher energy levels

Vince

Super Moderator
Does the honeymoon happen to everyone? I'm on week 2 and don't feel anything except for higher energy levels
Not everyone, when I first started TRT. I had a crazy honeymoon. I also got the testosterone flu. So I had a crazy amount of energy. Super stronger libido and felt like I had the flu.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
I didn't experience one. I also quit drinking coffee at the same time as I was starting though. Withdrawal from a 25 year caffeine habit is probably a sure-fire way to prevent a TRT honeymoon.

Belekas

nobody
Thanks for all the comments guys really appreciated. I will post how my treatment goes and update with details. Been 3 years off. Planning to start in 1-2 weeks fwiw. Sustanon from pharmacy 150mg split E3.5D and will do bloods in 8-12 weeks. Will give it time to start working, no rush. Will eat pretty clean as always but enjoy a free meal here and there if it fits my macros. Thats what Ive been doing the last 15 years and it works great. Training 3-4x/week and hopefully cardio if my bone health gets better as have serious back injury which effects everydays training/running which hardly wants to improve with proper physio therapy and exercises as well so will see what happens. Fingers crossed.

Regards,
Bel.

Belekas

nobody
No, full testicles and strong libido. I really like how HCG makes me feel, in my opinion, everyone on TRT should try it.
Ive ran it years ago and will probably try again once i start trt and get dialed in. Prefer to start with as little variables as possible. But def will look into it. It has effect on the libido as per most cases you've seen?

Thank you.
Regards,
Bel

Vince

Super Moderator
Ive ran it years ago and will probably try again once i start trt and get dialed in. Prefer to start with as little variables as possible. But def will look into it. It has effect on the libido as per most cases you've seen?

Thank you.
Regards,
Bel
The number one person that HCG help regain his libido was Nelson Virgil.

Vince

Super Moderator
Thanks but honestly not what I asked but I will research its effect on libido when time comes. Have a great Sunday Vince.
I don't know if there's any studies with men on TRT and using HCG to increase libido, but here is a good read.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Thanks but honestly not what I asked but I will research its effect on libido when time comes. Have a great Sunday Vince.
There isn't any specific research that supports hCG increasing libido. You could point to literature on the importance of E2 in male libido as support for hCG because hCG increases E2. If you want to get a sense of how little we understand about how and why hCG increases libido (in some at least), observe the sound of crickets in this thread:

Belekas

nobody
I don't know if there's any studies with men on TRT and using HCG to increase libido, but here is a good read.

Will give it a read. Thanks.

Belekas

nobody
There isn't any specific research that supports hCG increasing libido. You could point to literature on the importance of E2 in male libido as support for hCG because hCG increases E2. If you want to get a sense of how little we understand about how and why hCG increases libido (in some at least), observe the sound of crickets in this thread:

Will give it a read. Thanks for reply and thats exactly why I'm not in a hurry to add XYZ variables to my TRT protocol once I start in 1-2 weeks. Nonetheless I'll probably go ahead and explore hCG once/if I have time. This all is very time consuming especially when theres more important things on the line.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me