Buy Lab Tests Online

Belekas

nobody
What do people think about getting very emotional when thinking about particular situation or watching a movie like so emotional that can easy cry a fucking river lol Could this be attributed to low estrogen or its more multifactorial and all hormones that are still low pre-treatment contribute? I noticed it got way way more stronger since I've came off testosterone in 2019, so makes me think.

Any opinions guys?

p.s. if all is good I'll be starting TRT next week. Fingers crossed.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Charliebizz

What do people think about getting very emotional when thinking about particular situation or watching a movie like so emotional that can easy cry a fucking river lol Could this be attributed to low estrogen or its more multifactorial and all hormones that are still low pre-treatment contribute? I noticed it got way way more stronger since I've came off testosterone in 2019, so makes me think.

Any opinions guys?

p.s. if all is good I'll be starting TRT next week. Fingers crossed.
Personally I’ve had that on trt. Since I started fucking around With my protocol it has went away. And I actually noticed I felt better over all when I did have those “emotions” going on. It was kinda annoying to have to hold them back in situations where a 6ft 215lb bearded man should def not be getting emotional Hahah. But it’s funny I was telling my wife about it the other day. I just felt better then.

Belekas

nobody
Personally I’ve had that on trt. Since I started fucking around With my protocol it has went away. And I actually noticed I felt better over all when I did have those “emotions” going on. It was kinda annoying to have to hold them back in situations where a 6ft 215lb bearded man should def not be getting emotional Hahah. But it’s funny I was telling my wife about it the other day. I just felt better then.
Very interesting. I really hope test will improve this issue cuz its crazy to get watery eyes way before my girl when watching commercials inbetween the series lol. This is like being ultra sensitive emotionally but only in certain aspect, not much elsewhere. Ofc I have shorter temper then before but always had my own issues, like most folks, just many prefer not to talk about it. Will be interesting to observe what test does when I start running it hopefully next week.

Belekas

nobody
Just had syringes and needles ordered and they should arrive in a couple of days or at least till the weekend. Everything is pretty much on point so will be starting my own TRT journey v2 once I receive them. Will start with 125mg of Sustanon250 split e3.5 days so few shots per week. Will give it 3 months +- and will run blood tests to see whats happening inside. No other drugs and supplements will be kept minimal. Water will go up, food stay the same and training will stay the same as well. Gym gains chasing time has already passed so all focus on mental wellbeing and cognitive health, sleep and recovery. Will still train and will start running again if my back pain allows me to. Will document my experience along the way.

Regards,
Bel

Belekas

nobody
So finally I've started my TRT journey last Sunday. Doing 125mg split in 2 shots per week. So 62.5mg e3.5d Will see how things go and will update my experience. I'm looking for specific symptom resolution at least partial so time will tell. Any sides will be looked at carefully and managed as well.

Regards,
Bel

Belekas

nobody
Did anyone had their blood pressure spiking after starting TRT? Its 1:29am in the morning, working, felt off measured and its elevated at 137/87. Will measure it tomorrow morning and see how it looks as I know my baseline pre TRT. I'm 10 days in, 1ml done and had my 4th shot today. 2 shots per week. I just hope its because the start of treatment as hormones are at flux but If it persists I will come off completely.

Any thoughts guys from your experience?

Last edited:

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Did anyone had their blood pressure spiking after starting TRT? Its 1:29am in the morning, working, felt off measured and its elevated at 137/87. Will measure it tomorrow morning and see how it looks as I know my baseline pre TRT. I'm 10 days in, 1ml done and had my 4th shot today. 2 shots per week. I just hope its because the start of treatment as hormones are at flux but If it persists I will come off completely.

Any thoughts guys from your experience?
Yes, that happens in the beginning, and it's temporary. Unless your dose is too high. I'd give it a little time though.

T

tareload

Good primer (ignore the thread title)...

I hope it is transient. I know my ankles swelled up when I first started TRT and blood pressure was elevated off and on for a couple of months even with low BF level.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Thanks for encouragement mate. How long do you think till it levels out? Don't think 125mg/week is too much though, but can't be sure yet.
I had elevated BP for maybe a week. In your case doing twice weekly, you might notice it's high on the day or two after your shot, then normal on the third day. Just measure it daily and track the results. It should be trending back towards normal in a couple weeks -- think about making adjustments if it doesn't.

Belekas

nobody
Good primer...

I hope it is transient. I know my ankles swelled up when I first started TRT and blood pressure was elevated off and on for a couple of months even with low BF level.
Damn... now its 154/99 never ever I had such BP in my life...And only injected 62.5mg today...

Belekas

nobody
I had elevated BP for maybe a week. In your case doing twice weekly, you might notice it's high on the day or two after your shot, then normal on the third day. Just measure it daily and track the results. It should be trending back towards normal in a couple weeks -- think about making adjustments if it doesn't.
What kind of adjustments do you have in mind? Going even lower dose or more frequent pinning? Also what times you measured it?

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
What kind of adjustments do you have in mind? Going even lower dose or more frequent pinning? Also what times you measured it?
Lower dose. In the beginning, I couldn't tolerate the side effects at the dose I wanted to start at. I ended up starting lower and titrating up as my tolerance built up and I adapted. You might be in the same situation.

Belekas

nobody
Lower dose. In the beginning, I couldn't tolerate the side effects at the dose I wanted to start at. I ended up starting lower and titrating up as my tolerance built up and I adapted. You might be in the same situation.
I think that is what I will do as 155/100 is no joke as never ever had such in my life. Will measure in the morning as I know my pre TRT baseline morning is 120/7x so see how much that changed. What would be the reduction of dose at this point if I do 125mg, a 100mg or even lower?

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
I think that is what I will do as 155/100 is no joke as never ever had such in my life. Will measure in the morning as I know my pre TRT baseline morning is 120/7x so see how much that changed. What would be the reduction of dose at this point if I do 125mg, a 100mg or even lower?
I would see what your BP is before your next shot and decide based on that. Maybe 50 mg or 40 mg next time.

T

tareload

Makes sense. Appreciate it. And glad I didn't start at 150 or 200 or my head would have exploded smh
I guarantee you that the majority of folks on this forum would agree that 150 to 175 is just about what everyone takes at minimum
=====
I will stick with my baby dose of 80 mg/week test cyp (40 mg twice weekly).

Belekas

nobody
I guarantee you that the majority of folks on this forum would agree that 150 to 175 is just about what everyone takes at minimum
=====
I will stick with my baby dose of 80 mg/week test cyp (40 mg twice weekly).
Yeah, people are crazy. Before starting treatment I was talking to some experienced bb'ers and their advice was 200mg, other said 250mg smh I should have started even lower then 125mg, similar to you, but IIWII, live and learn. So i imagine I have done some damage running 250mg for 3 years, 3 years ago...Never again

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me