40% of men with type 2 diabetes have symptomatic testosterone deficiency

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator

On-Demand webinar: 40% of men with type 2 diabetes have symptomatic testosterone deficiency – why are we still not finding and treating these men?​

In the fourth of our 2022 ABCD webinar series, please join Dr. Bob Ryder and Professor Hugh Jones to discuss symptomatic testosterone deficiency.

40% of men with type 2 diabetes have symptomatic testosterone deficiency. Testosterone deficiency is associated with an adverse effect on cardiovascular risk factors, osteoporosis, and psychological well-being among other issues. Testosterone deficiency is also associated with increased mortality in type 2 diabetes. Testosterone replacement has been shown to improve insulin resistance, lower HbA1c, lower cholesterol, reduce body weight, reduce mortality and make the patient feel better.

In this webinar, we will provide the scientific data behind the information just given and also explain with examples the benefits of the ABCD nationwide audit program with explanation and encouragement as to why clinicians should change their practice to try and identify their patients with symptomatic testosterone deficiency and enter them into the ABCD worldwide audit of testosterone deficiency in men with type 2 diabetes.

Q& A will follow this presentation

Screenshot (16423).png

Screenshot (16424).png

Screenshot (16365).png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Yung4yrs

Thank you! I have been a proponent of my own health for many years. I have been a Type II diabetic and on HRT for over 20 years. It's a whole life style but my latest HA1c was 5.6. PSA never been over 1. My muscle mass is 65%. Yes I'm still fighting visceral fat. But still, ain't bad for 69.

BigTex

We know that type II diabetes is associated with fat gain and obesity. According to research - approximately 90% of people with type 2 diabetes are overweight or obese, so obesity is seen as a significant contributory factor in its development.

ALLAN R. GLASS, RONALD S. SWERDLOFF, GEORGE A. BRAY, WILLIAM T. DAHMS, RICHARD L. ATKINSON, Low Serum Testosterone and Sex-Hormone-Binding-Globulin in Massively Obese Men, The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, Volume 45, Issue 6, 1 December 1977, Pages 1211–1219, Low Serum Testosterone and Sex-Hormone-Binding-Globulin in Massively Obese Men

We conclude that, in massively obese men, 1) serum testosterone and sex-hormone-binding-globulin are low, 2) total serum testosterone and free testosterone correlate negatively with weight but do not correlate significantly with sex-hormone-binding-globulin, 3) responses to LHRH, HCG, and clomiphene indicate substantial reproductive hormonal axis reserve, and 4) a subpopulation (2/10) of the most massively obese subjects may have a defect in the hypothalamic-pituitary axis as suggested by its low free testosterone in the absence of elevated gonadotropins or hyper-response to LRH.

IMHO, low T should be treated along with type II diabetes and weight issues. Good reason to lower our intake of hi glycemic carbohydrates along with our total intake of carbohydrates and increase our intake of protein.

Mastodont

It seems that even nebido 1000mg bolus dose is better for health than banging your head against the wall in trying to conquer metabolic syndrome in the natural state.
It is also the neverending debate if you first had the low t which allowed for the weight gain and insulin resistance, or if you gradually induced the metabolic syndrome on yourself which resulted in low t, either way for many it is the case that once in that state the weight simply wont go away, no matter how you eat and exercise just takes the last out of you.
I once experienced a bliss from a full shot of nebido that lasted for 7 weeks straight, first injection. Did not continue for various reasons, but since then i have chased the dragon a couple of times with poor results, it is still tempting to give it a go, just takes too long to get it out of your system.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me