4 weeks into TRT and I feel great. Will this feeling last forever?

Buy Lab Tests Online

FightingFungus

I am 4 weeks into TRT and I feel great. Pumps at gym are better, mood and confidence have improved and libido is through the roof. My protocol is 160mg of test split into twice a week, 250IU of HCG once a week and no AI. I have not had any bloodwork done yet but I feel great, it is almost too good to true. I know with other drugs you built up a tolerance and the effects of the drugs are usually not the same as they were one one first started. Is that the same with TRT?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
New member and first time poster - but thats great to hear. I have been looking for an answer to a lot of the things you mentioned, especially mood and overall wellbeing.

- How was the ramp up? How did the previous 3 weeks feel?

- have you looked into any secretagogues or hgh? Mk / peptides etc?

- how is your sleep and did you have sleep issues prior?

i am in week 2. 120 test Cyp a week in 3 40mg doses (M W F) and 300 HCG week in 3 100 IU doses (T TH S) ...

Powerlad

Hey there,

I'm about at the same point in my therapy (finishing 3 weeks from first injection), though my test is a bit lower (120mg split twice a week) and HCG is a bit higher (666ius split twice a week), and a small amount of AI (which I'm skeptical about, but will address it with my doctor at the next appointment).

I don't actually think I feel anything at the moment. Certainly not worse, but only marginally better, maybe? Mood is pretty good, and libido is the same, if not slightly higher (though it might be psychosomatic). I'm planning on getting labs done at 6 weeks to check in on the numbers, but it's good to hear that you're having such a good experience. Maybe I need a bit of a tweak to my protocol?

CoastWatcher

I am 4 weeks into TRT and I feel great. Pumps at gym are better, mood and confidence have improved and libido is through the roof. My protocol is 160mg of test split into twice a week, 250IU of HCG once a week and no AI. I have not had any bloodwork done yet but I feel great, it is almost too good to true. I know with other drugs you built up a tolerance and the effects of the drugs are usually not the same as they were one one first started. Is that the same with TRT?
It happens all the time. As @Systemlord noted, your endogenous production has been supplanted by the exogenous replacement dose and it's a hormone jamboree. The party will settle down.

Vince

Super Moderator
Yes it's the honeymoon. It will fade after a time. Hopefully though you'll continue with your gains and feeling good.

Vtail

Yes it's the honeymoon. It will fade after a time. Hopefully though you'll continue with your gains and feeling good.

Any thoughts on getting blood work done during the honeymoon phase to see what the various levels are that result in the marked improvement? I am in month 3 of TRT and also went through the honeymoon phase during week 3 - 4. At about week 5 things sort of went back to where they were pre-TRT (maybe a little better). For me it was increased energy, focus and elevated mood. I would have loved to see my bloodwork during that period.

JimBob

Any thoughts on getting blood work done during the honeymoon phase to see what the various levels are that result in the marked improvement? I am in month 3 of TRT and also went through the honeymoon phase during week 3 - 4. At about week 5 things sort of went back to where they were pre-TRT (maybe a little better). For me it was increased energy, focus and elevated mood. I would have loved to see my bloodwork during that period.

Hmm. That kind of makes sense to me.

S1W

You would likely not see anything illuminating in your bloodwork since the honeymoon phase, and the feelings of enhanced mood and well-being associated with it, are likely related to dopamine.

madman

Super Moderator

It would be pointless as not only is your hpta not fully shutdown (4-6 weeks) but also because you just started injecting exogenous testosterone your hormones are in flux for the first 6 weeks.

Also understand that when one suffers from low T when starting therapy not only is there a surge in testosterone which in a sense amps up the AR receptors but there is also a surge of dopamine which for many results in improved energy/mood/libido and overall felling of wellbeing.

Unfortunately for a majority it is short lived as eventually once testosterone levels stabilize the body will adapt.

Although it takes time to experience the full benefits of healthy hormones the road ahead can be bumpy when starting trt until one finds what levels/balance the body feels best at.

My honeymoon phase was relatively long (and a bit turbulent to be honest) but was pretty mediocre afterward and into the second year. I recently switched injection frequency without changing the dosage and I feel consistently better now, almost as good as my honeymoon phase honestly. It may be a different protocol for you OP but once you get dialed in you will feel great, just not on cloud nine or anything.

FightingFungus

New member and first time poster - but thats great to hear. I have been looking for an answer to a lot of the things you mentioned, especially mood and overall wellbeing.

- How was the ramp up? How did the previous 3 weeks feel?

- have you looked into any secretagogues or hgh? Mk / peptides etc?

- how is your sleep and did you have sleep issues prior?

i am in week 2. 120 test Cyp a week in 3 40mg doses (M W F) and 300 HCG week in 3 100 IU doses (T TH S) ...

I felt great almost immediately. Sex drive, gym and mood greatly improved. I am more confident and pretty much more alpha. I have not looked into hgh or any other hormones. I may when I get dialed in with trt and if the research shows they can be beneficial for my health.

My sleep has improved slightly. The biggest difference is I still feel energized even if I only get 5-6 hours of sleep.

How are you feeling so far? Some people may take longer to feel the effects. The doctor told me that I will do better than most because I never did any steroids or test before this.

FightingFungus

Hey there,

I'm about at the same point in my therapy (finishing 3 weeks from first injection), though my test is a bit lower (120mg split twice a week) and HCG is a bit higher (666ius split twice a week), and a small amount of AI (which I'm skeptical about, but will address it with my doctor at the next appointment).

I don't actually think I feel anything at the moment. Certainly not worse, but only marginally better, maybe? Mood is pretty good, and libido is the same, if not slightly higher (though it might be psychosomatic). I'm planning on getting labs done at 6 weeks to check in on the numbers, but it's good to hear that you're having such a good experience. Maybe I need a bit of a tweak to my protocol?

The dose you are on sounds pretty good. I am not sure I may just be a fast responder. For what it's worth I didn't feel as good today as I felt the prior few weeks. I am no expert in TRT but I wouldn't tweak the protocol until I got my blood work done.

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm someone who believed in waiting 12 weeks after changing my protocol. It always takes me about 12 weeks before I feel a true difference, when going from one protocol to the next.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me