3rd party testing of peptides and incurred costs?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pacman

Where would one send their vial of peptides to get tested analyzed? I do like the fact that certain sites do publish COAs, but I feel it would be safe to assume that unless we do random 3rd party tests ourselves, there's no real way to verify 100% that what they sell is legit and pure, and that the COAs are real.

At least with compounding pharmacies they have to answer to the FDA, which can inspect them any time they want, so all pharmacies have strong incentive to maintain a perfect record.

Whereas, sites like www.peptidesciences.com seem to be legit, and they produce their own COAs (like on this page at the bottom: Buy Semaglutide (GLP-1 Analogue) 3mg | 99% Purity (USA Made) | Peptide Sciences), but that COA was from February, and who knows if it is real. It seems like it was their own internal analysis and lab that produced it. And also being 6 months old, I feel a little concerned whether or not the newer batches meet the same standard, even if it was a legit COA.

So is there a way to send a vial in to some lab, and if so which lab(s)? How expensive is it to do?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gladiator

It’s costs a lot but if you are buying from a ugl and send off a sample then post results in a forum the ugl is a member of most give store credit and free vials of testosterone.
A person in Australian has been making test kits that are supposed to be accurate for steroids but I don’t know if they have kits for many peptides

BigTex

I can add this from my years of selling peptides, they are very cheap to synthesize but they provide huge profit margins. I can pay $2 per kit by ordering 100 at a time from the source. More than that and the price falls. Because they are so cheap to synthesize, it is very rare that someone tried to sell junk. Peptide Sciences is a very legit company and their products are 100% up to their COAs or they would have done a disappearing act by now. I never personally bought their products ONLY because I can get it cheaper. I will PM you a very realiable place in Poland to test.

desert_storm

I can add this from my years of selling peptides, they are very cheap to synthesize but they provide huge profit margins. I can pay $2 per kit by ordering 100 at a time from the source. More than that and the price falls. Because they are so cheap to synthesize, it is very rare that someone tried to sell junk. Peptide Sciences is a very legit company and their products are 100% up to their COAs or they would have done a disappearing act by now. I never personally bought their products ONLY because I can get it cheaper. I will PM you a very realiable place in Poland to test.

Why then do they say "For Research ONLY"? This tells me it is not pure, or that what I I think I am buying is 100% legit.

Guided_by_Voices

If Peptide Science is legitimate, then why do they say "For Research ONLY"?

This tells me it is not pure, or 100% legit.
Because they are not allowed to advertise them for human use. Otherwise they would be considered to be selling an unauthorized drug, even though numerous approved drugs have a horrible safety profile. But that's the world we live in. I have seen major benefit from using them, far more than from almost any officially acquired "drug" I can remember.

desert_storm

Because they are not allowed to advertise them for human use. Otherwise they would be considered to be selling an unauthorized drug, even though numerous approved drugs have a horrible safety profile. But that's the world we live in. I have seen major benefit from using them, far more than from almost any officially acquired "drug" I can remember.
That is what I have heard/read. However, Can Labs doesn't use that caveat. Of course, they don't take credit cards, so no buying protection. Now, I have found a provider that can/could prescribe me an 18-week supply (90 doses; inject 5 out of 7 days per week) of Ipamorelin + CJC 1295 ($795) or Ipamorelin + Tesamorelin ($995) --f-n expensive. OR I can buy from Peptide Sciences: Buy Peptides For Sale Online (USA Made) this

Tesamorelin, CJC1295, Ipamorelin 12mg (Blend)​

$120.0

My #1 concern is whether I am buying fake shit from Peptide Sciences? Just throwing money away. However, with Rx being about 3 times more expensive, maybe it is worth a try.

Analysis by paralysis... IDK.

Guided_by_Voices

All I can say is that the most well-connected people I know in this space vouch for PS. I know their MT2 and PT-141 is good. I am using their CJC/IPA blend now and that is a more subtle affect so there is no way to know without bloodwork, but I trust them. CanLab may be under different laws or have less-precise legal review.

desert_storm

All I can say is that the most well-connected people I know in this space vouch for PS. I know their MT2 and PT-141 is good. I am using their CJC/IPA blend now and that is a more subtle affect so there is no way to know without bloodwork, but I trust them. CanLab may be under different laws or have less-precise legal review.
Copy that. Thanks for your insight!

BigTex

Can Labs is located in Canada. Don't know Canadian law but apparently they do not limit the sales of peptides to in vitro use only like the FDA does here.

Canlab Research

1555 Blvd de l’Avenir, Suite 306
Laval, Qc, Canada H7S 2N5

desert_storm

Can Labs is located in Canada. Don't know Canadian law but apparently they do not limit the sales of peptides to in vitro use only like the FDA does here.

Canlab Research

1555 Blvd de l’Avenir, Suite 306
Laval, Qc, Canada H7S 2N5
There are plenty of peptide producers in the USA that are not for "in vitro use". But you must see a doctor first. And the price is 3 to 5 times more.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me