37 yr old male- former AAS user

Buy Lab Tests Online

Kev101

Hi guys!

My reason for utilizing TRT is due to me shutting down my Hypothalamus-Pituitart-Gonad Axis with the use of exogenous hormones. AKA I blasted steroids from college into my early 30's haha.

I was always the "go to" guy when it came to PEDs in my circle. I tend to stay on top of current trends and really enjoy anti-aging/suppliments to get the most out of your body. Infact, I just sold my house and am considering buying an HRT clinic (franchise) with the cash.

I am here to learn about hypertension and how testosterone causes this problem for me. I have been off and on TRT and steroid cycles for the last few yrs, my longest TRT stint being at the Low-T Center for 5 yrs on 280mg/week Test Cyp only (no AI).

I metabolize esters really quickly and even 280mg had me at (only) 775 ng/dl total test and 28 free test. Not impressive, I'd like to learn more about that too. Why do I require so much? I want to stay at 1100ng/dl and 32 free test with all other health markers staying within range of course, otherwise numbers are arbitrary.

My current doctor prescribed protocol: Ipamorelin, Test Cyp and Nandrolone. Nandrolone is naturally occurring in the human body (endogenous) and works wonders for joint pain. It's great around 80-125mg per week on top of your Test Cyp.

Also, I just got my wife on Test, Estrodiol, Ipamorelin and Progesterone. I want to get her free test close to 4ng/dl, she was at a 1 (out of 1-4.4 healthy range). She is 36. We're getting fit together.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hi guys!

My reason for utilizing TRT is due to me shutting down my Hypothalamus-Pituitart-Gonad Axis with the use of exogenous hormones. AKA I blasted steroids from college into my early 30's haha.

I was always the "go to" guy when it came to PEDs in my circle. I tend to stay on top of current trends and really enjoy anti-aging/suppliments to get the most out of your body. Infact, I just sold my house and am considering buying an HRT clinic (franchise) with the cash.

I am here to learn about hypertension and how testosterone causes this problem for me. I have been off and on TRT and steroid cycles for the last few yrs, my longest TRT stint being at the Low-T Center for 5 yrs on 280mg/week Test Cyp only (no AI).

I metabolize esters really quickly and even 280mg had me at (only) 775 ng/dl total test and 28 free test. Not impressive, I'd like to learn more about that too. Why do I require somuch? I want to stay at 1100ng/dl and 32 free test with all other health markers staying within range of course, otherwise numbers are arbitrary.

My current doctor prescribed protocol: Ipamorelin, Test Cyp and Nandrolone. Nandrolone is naturally occurring in the human body (endogenous) and works wonders for joint pain. It's great around 80-125mg per week on top of your Test Cyp.

Also, I just got my wife on Test, Estrodiol, Ipamorelin and Progesterone. I want to get her free test close to 4ng/dl, she was at a 1 (out of 1-4.4 healthy range). She is 36. We're getting fit together.

Welcome.

Keep in mind that this is a men's health/trt/hrt forum and we do not discuss testosterone/AAS use or abuse for the sole purpose of muscle enhancement whether cycling, blasting/cruising as it plays no part in maintaining long-term health!

As you would very well know there is numerous run of the mill steroid forums littered on the internet to seek out such information.

No issues with discussing your past history on here.

I am here to learn about hypertension and how testosterone causes this problem for me.

Many factors can come into play.

Androgens increase the retention of sodium let alone can cause water retention/bloat.

Excess water retention can drive up BP.

Androgens will increase RBCs/hematocrit/hemoglobin.

Increased hematocrit will make blood more viscous and can drive up BP.

Androgens have a tonic effect on the CNS which can interfere with sleep quality.

OSA can play a big role in driving up BP.

Screenshot (3506).png

I metabolize esters really quickly and even 280mg had me at (only) 775 ng/dl total test and 28 free test.

I want to stay at 1100ng/dl and 32 free test with all other health markers staying within range of course, otherwise numbers are arbitrary.

If you are only hitting a TT 775 ng/dL on once-weekly injections of 280 mg T then these are most likely your trough (7 days post-injection) levels and you would need to keep in mind that your TT/FT/e2 levels will be much higher at true peak (8-12 hrs) post-injection and levels will be elevated during the first few days.

Even then although TT is important to know FT is what truly matters as it is the active unbound fraction of testosterone responsible for the positive effects.

I would be much more concerned with where your trough FT level truly sits and the only way to know would be to have it tested using the most accurate assays such as the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration (next best).

Also, keep in mind that your SHBG level will have a significant impact on what FT level you achieve on such protocol (dose T/injection frequency).

FT 16-31 ng/dL would be considered healthy.

Most men do well with FT in the 20-30 ng/dL range.

Some may choose to run slightly higher levels but it comes down to the individual and where they feel best.

Even then keeping blood health markers in check and minimizing/avoiding any potential side-effects is critical!

Not impressive, I'd like to learn more about that too. Why do I require so much?

The average young healthy male produces 5-7 mg/day.

When using exogenous T many factors can come into play when it comes to what dose of T is needed to achieve a healthy FT level.

The dose T, SHBG level, injection frequency, the sensitivity of the AR, polymorphism of the AR, and CAG repeat length (long/short), bodyweight.

Nandrolone is naturally occurring in the human body (endogenous) and works wonders for joint pain. It's great around 80-125mg per week on top of your Test Cyp.

Sure in minuscule amounts!

Yes, it definitely can work wonders when it comes to joint/bone pain and 50-100 mg/week is the therapeutic dose used.

Testosterone is the primary sex hormone and anabolic steroid in males.

Kev101

Wow, that is some great nformation! Thanks so much man.

It wasn't my goal to post about the bodybuilding application of these hormones, just wanted to share my past as to what got me on HRT in the first place.

This seems like a great forum, the others I suspect are for the younger crowd (based on the way they talk). Anyway, happy to be here and thanks again for that info!

JA Battle

Wow, that is some great nformation! Thanks so much man.

It wasn't my goal to post about the bodybuilding application of these hormones, just wanted to share my past as to what got me on HRT in the first place.

This seems like a great forum, the others I suspect are for the younger crowd (based on the way they talk). Anyway, happy to be here and thanks again for that info!

I am 29. I like to say, “smarter crowd” ;)

Kev101

You would be surprised how young these guys are getting into this stuff, it's scary.

I'd say your on the more mature side of the age range. Lots of 19-24 yr olds getting into that stuff, maybe it's always been that way and we just recognize it now with the net connecting us all.

My 8 yr old son already asks about steroids, I guess he learns from YouTube. Seems like it's b/c social media reaches everyone, it's gain ing popularity. SARMs too, that's also concerning, my local suppliment shop is full of "kids" who pop SARMs like vitmains, they sell them in that fashion.

dicus30

Hi guys!

I metabolize esters really quickly and even 280mg had me at (only) 775 ng/dl total test and 28 free test. Not impressive, I'd like to learn more about that too. Why do I require so much? I want to stay at 1100ng/dl and 32 free test with all other health markers staying within range of course, otherwise numbers are arbitrary.

Is that a recent pic? Amazing... Im shooting for that

Kev101

Is that a recent pic? Amazing... Im shooting for that
Thanks man, yea I cut down after that and got really nice abs but everyone would comment that I lost size and it made me sad. So I jumped back up.

You know what held me back for like a decade, food! I was eating sweet potatoes and chicken and all but it just never made me huge. Then I started adding 2-3 shakes per day with 1.5 cups of Oatmeal and 50-75 grams of whey per shake. Rest just frozen blueberries and those $10 bags of frozen fruit.

Dude, after 3 months of adding those shakes, I belw up. It's my secret

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching