300-mcg testosterone patches to Cream Equivalent

Buy Lab Tests Online

SkyWarn

A question for the math people here: In comparing 300-mcg testosterone patches to daily testosterone transdermal creams, would would be the equivalent dosage in mg? Each pump or click dispenses 3.75 mg of testosterone. This is in regard to female dosage btw. thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
There are 1,000 mcg per mg. The patches have 0.3 mg each. So each pump or click of cream has the same testosterone as 12.5 patches.

SkyWarn

There are 1,000 mcg per mg. The patches have 0.3 mg each. So each pump or click of cream has the same testosterone as 12.5 patches.
Seems odd. I was reading that the starting dosage for women on patches is 300mcg. I also read starting dose on the cream is around 5mg. Is there is radical difference in absorption?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Typically transdermal testosterone is absorbed at only a 10% rate or so. So usually 3-5 mg would be a decent daily dose for a woman. Are the patches that efficient?

SkyWarn

Typically transdermal testosterone is absorbed at only a 10% rate or so. So usually 3-5 mg would be a decent daily dose for a woman. Are the patches that efficient?
Oh I see. That makes more sense. She never used patches only recently started on gels. I was asking because I read a study that indicated very positive results with a 300mcg patch. So I was trying to figure out the equivalent in the creams for comparison

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Just a guess, but total patch content of 10 mg seems about right for the twice-weekly applications: 10 mg * 10% / 3.5 days is close to 300 mcg per day.

SkyWarn

Just a guess, but total patch content of 10 mg seems about right for the twice-weekly applications: 10 mg * 10% / 3.5 days is close to 300 mcg per day.
Okay I just took a closer look at my wife's testosterone cream. Each "click" contains .25ml T. She is instructed to apply 1 click daily and increase to 2 in 1 week.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me