3 months of new protocol and getting PVCs

Buy Lab Tests Online

jsr0367

I used to be with a urologist for my TRT (Cyp 100mg per week and he kept my Total Test to 300-400 on the blood labs. Been with him for about 3 years but I never really felt great.

Then I changed to a TRT clinic and he not only prescribed Test Cyp (.4mls 2x a week) but also 250iu HCG twice a week with Armidex when my E2 gets to high. My Testosterone withing a mont shop up to 950 and have been there since March.

I am also a Thyroid Cancer Survivor and take 250mcg of Levothyroxine for replacement/suppression managed by Endrocrine, not TRT CLinic.
All was good until last month when I noticed some heart palpitations. My Endo who manages my Thyroid said my TSH of 5.83 was too high so he increased my Levothyroxine.

Fast forward to last week and my heart palps have increased dramatically.

Could my Testosterone level of 950 be too high for me to handle?

I saw a cardiologist today and have a Holter for 2 days. ECG showed PVCs.

My TRT doc feels it isn't. I am beginning to wonder.

Thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

There's more to TRT than just testing total testosterone surely you have more lab, right? I suspect estrogen is either high or crashed, you require the E2 sensitive LC/MS/MS lab, if this clinics fights you on this it's time to move on.

These TRT Clinics are really screwing guys up, they often do not staff doctors with any real knowledge and are unable to diagnostic complex medical conditions. You must fix the thyroid before you'll notice any benefit from TRT.

What's the arimidex dosage?

jsr0367

Estradiol is 48
HCT is 51

I will ask for a Sensitive test but my insurance doesn't allow it.
Arimidex is 1/2 pill a week but I have been off of it for a month because my Estradiol crashed to 10. He stopped it.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me