2x day cream - surprising stability

Buy Lab Tests Online

S1W

After all the talk about scrotal cream, I just had to try it for myself. I had used cream before, but not exclusively on the scrotum and only once per day.

This time around, I tried 100mg AM and 50mg PM, applied all to scrotum. I took one set of labs before my morning application, about 12 hours after my 50mg evening application, and got:

TT: 893 (264-916) FT: 29.7 (6.8-21.5)

I then applied my morning 100mg of cream, and went back to the lab about 5 hours later for a peak reading:

TT: 896 (264-916) FT: 29.5 (6.8-21.5)

So...basically no difference between peak/trough, which surprised me. Of course lab error is always a possibility. My SHBG on cream seems to hover around 27.

E2 is the only other lab I tested due to costs, and it came in at 37 (8-35).

Note that I'm not claiming that this "stability" is a good or a bad thing, it was just....interesting. Especially since we often hear guys say things like using cream creates a more "natural" swing. If you're using it 2x a day, it doesn't.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Tman

After all the talk about scrotal cream, I just had to try it for myself. I had used cream before, but not exclusively on the scrotum and only once per day.

This time around, I tried 100mg AM and 50mg PM, applied all to scrotum. I took one set of labs before my morning application, about 12 hours after my 50mg evening application, and got:

I then applied my morning 100mg of cream, and went back to the lab about 5 hours later for a peak reading:

So...basically no difference between peak/trough, which surprised me. Of course lab error is always a possibility. My SHBG on cream seems to hover around 27.

Note that I'm not claiming that this "stability" is a good or a bad thing, it was just....interesting. Especially since we often hear guys say things like using cream creates a more "natural" swing. If you're using it 2x a day, it doesn't.

Peak for creams is 1-2 hours after dosing, so you are definitely higher than your labs. Hey...if it's working...roll with it.

SSHSSA74

Do you have solid Libido on your cream protocol? Do you use hCG or anything else in your protocol?

S1W

Do you have solid Libido on your cream protocol? Do you use hCG or anything else in your protocol?

Yes I do. However, libido was never an issue for me even before TRT. If anything though, TRT and cream in particular increases it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me