Buy Lab Tests Online

Spetzal

Switched from IM to SQ a few months ago, been using 25G x 5/8 insulin syringe at 90 degrees in my incredibly fat belly. Specifically, between 2-4 inches away from the belly button on either side.

The way it “feels” and how quickly i react to it, i think im actually doing a shallow IM...like im pushing right bast the SQ layer into some underlying muscle. I understand i can pinch up and go in at 45 degrees. I think it would be more convenient to just switch to the 27G x 1/2 insulin syringe and keep going straight in at 90 degrees, as recommended on here by the forum guides/articles.

im looking to hear from people who use the 27G x 1/2 going in at 90 degrees, and what your level of satisfaction is.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Spetzal

I dont disagree after my experiences the past few months. Imdont mind the larger guage, but the needle length seems to be a problem….took my a while to catch on to it, being new to SQ. Got tired of poking holes in arms and legs for years…

Spetzal

Its my understnding that the 1/2 inch is preferable over shorter lengths like 5/16 to ensure the test isnt staying too close to the skin (dermis/epidermis) imstead of gettting into the subcutaeous

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me