26Y/O, Feel like Shit, Could You Guys Take a Look At My Blood Test Results?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Dreamamine

1626916911546.png

Few caveats:

• I am not on TRT.
  • Apparently the “Testosterone II and SHBG are assayed on the Siemens Centaur/Atellica”. Not sure if that’s important.
  • Felt like shit since about 18 years old. I had a huge drop in wellbeing on every metric when I hit about 18. I had my testosterone tested when I was 17 and it was about 400 ng/dl (lower than it is now), during that time I felt really great.
  • I have moderate insomnia that I struggle with and treat. I average about 6 hours of sleep a night. Generally poor quality sleep. I’ve struggled with this for most of my life, and I’m not really able to make it better with lifestyle changes.
  • Low libido, poor erection quality, morning wood is lacklustre.
  • Inability to build muscle or make progress in gym.
  • Diet is pretty balanced, but not ideal. Not much junk food, medium to high carb.
  • Don’t drink, don’t smoke, don’t do drugs.

It seems like my SHGB is high and my LH is quite low. Could this indicate secondary hypogonadism?

Looking for all sorts of advice. I just wanna feel decent, and if TRT helps me get there, then I’ll take the jump.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fernando Almaguer

View attachment 15714

Few caveats:

• I am not on TRT.
  • Apparently the “Testosterone II and SHBG are assayed on the Siemens Centaur/Atellica”. Not sure if that’s important.
  • Felt like shit since about 18 years old. I had a huge drop in wellbeing on every metric when I hit about 18. I had my testosterone tested when I was 17 and it was about 400 ng/dl (lower than it is now), during that time I felt really great.
  • I have moderate insomnia that I struggle with and treat. I average about 6 hours of sleep a night. Generally poor quality sleep. I’ve struggled with this for most of my life, and I’m not really able to make it better with lifestyle changes.
  • Low libido, poor erection quality, morning wood is lacklustre.
  • Inability to build muscle or make progress in gym.
  • Diet is pretty balanced, but not ideal. Not much junk food, medium to high carb.
  • Don’t drink, don’t smoke, don’t do drugs.

It seems like my SHGB is high and my LH is quite low. Could this indicate secondary hypogonadism?

Looking for all sorts of advice. I just wanna feel decent, and if TRT helps me get there, then I’ll take the jump.
Your free T looks low for someone your age. I would try some tomcat ali, spelling is wrong but this is an herb that will bring up test. After that and lifestyle changes do not work then consider trt. But man trt comes with its issues so consider the ladder first!

Dreamamine

Your free T looks low for someone your age. I would try some tomcat ali, spelling is wrong but this is an herb that will bring up test. After that and lifestyle changes do not work then consider trt. But man trt comes with its issues so consider the ladder first!

I love Tongkat Ali. I used to take it all the time. It worked really well, but I eventually built up one hell of a tolerance. Now it does nothing to me, it's like popping candy.

Fernando Almaguer

I love Tongkat Ali. I used to take it all the time. It worked really well, but I eventually built up one hell of a tolerance. Now it does nothing to me, it's like popping candy.
dang I didn't know it had a tolerance effect. So your test lowered after taking it a whle. Maybe cycle it. Anyway that's where I was at a bout 315ng /dl. total T. I been on and masculinized quiet well. Keep us updated man!

sammmy

Your testosterone looks completely normal and it is not a magic bullet solving all problems in the male body.

For endurance in the gym, Beta Ecdysterone works for me - acts on estrogen receptors and does not change testosterone.

"Malasian extract" Tongkat Ali did not work for me in any aspect - I doubt the stuff they are selling online is actually real.

Guarana powder is a nice herbal stimulant that gives energy during the day and uplifts mood. May affect sleep negatively.

I take zolpidem to fall asleep every night and I haven't found anything better - over the counter "solutions" can't even compare. However, sleep on zolpidem may not fell restorative, especially if you take other drugs and it interacts with them. When that happens, ibuprofen or L-Glutamine make my sleep deeper and more restorative but these are specific to me. You will have to find out what works in your case.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me