Primo fo estrogen management!

Buy Lab Tests Online

eli

I can't take AIs, the slightest dose destroys how I feel, kills my libido and everything. Even a serm like nolvadex does it.

Same thing happens with Masteron, winny, and priviron. I have tried these to lower estradiol and these compounds also make me feel like hell. Gone to as low as 0.003mg Arimidex, I feel horrible, same with 5mg masteron.

I was very hesitant to try Primo because of my past experiences with DHT compounds.

I tried primo and it does lower my estradiol without ever making me feel like crap.

I did some research and found out primo doesn't block aromatization but sits on the receptor before E2 gets there.

Maybe that's playing a role? I don't know how to explain it, but with Arimidex, masteron, etc, even if I don't crash my E2, I still feel like hell. Weird phenomenon. It's estrogen related because the sides are similar across the board.

I'm still trying to dial in, 1:2 Primo to Test lowered my e2 by half. So I'm upping my test.

Any insight? Anyone on the same boat?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DS3

I can't take AIs, the slightest dose destroys how I feel, kills my libido and everything. Even a serm like nolvadex does it.

Same thing happens with Masteron, winny, and priviron. I have tried these to lower estradiol and these compounds also make me feel like hell. Gone to as low as 0.003mg Arimidex, I feel horrible, same with 5mg masteron.

I was very hesitant to try Primo because of my past experiences with DHT compounds.

I tried primo and it does lower my estradiol without ever making me feel like crap.

I did some research and found out primo doesn't block aromatization but sits on the receptor before E2 gets there.

Maybe that's playing a role? I don't know how to explain it, but with Arimidex, masteron, etc, even if I don't crash my E2, I still feel like hell. Weird phenomenon. It's estrogen related because the sides are similar across the board.

I'm still trying to dial in, 1:2 Primo to Test lowered my e2 by half. So I'm upping my test.

Any insight? Anyone on the same boat?
Same boat. It works well for estrogen management - not a silver bullet, but works well.

Gman86

I’m currently using primo for estrogen management as well. Definitely a very strong E2 inhibitor, based on labs

What’s ur current full protocol with dosages? And what are u thinking of bumping ur test dose up to?

That’s weird that mast and proviron made u feel crappy. Most guys report feeling great on them anecdotally. But those are mostly guys using higher doses of androgens. So maybe guys on HRT need to be very conservative with their dosages of DHT derivatives to feel good on them

bixt

primo for estrogen management

How's your cholesterol? A low dose of primo will trash your cholesterol within a few months. I remember someone posting bloods a month or two back with horrible cholesterol, and they were on primo.

Primo is useful if you are blasting and cruising, so you can go off and let lipids recover. It's not good for permanent usage with TRT.

I know from seeing a lot of stuff that what's proposed in this thread is a bad bad idea.

DS3

How's your cholesterol? A low dose of primo will trash your cholesterol within a few months. I remember someone posting bloods a month or two back with horrible cholesterol, and they were on primo.

Primo is useful if you are blasting and cruising, so you can go off and let lipids recover. It's not good for permanent usage with TRT.

I know from seeing a lot of stuff that what's proposed in this thread is a bad bad idea.
As long as the dosage of primo used keeps E2 within range, the effect on lipids should be minimal.

eli

Watch your cholesterol

Have you tried Aromasin?

So I've always had not so good cholesterol, it's only genetics.
Regularly LDL is at top of the range
HDL is 32-35 a bit below range.

That's on TRT

But now LDL is 10% higher, HDL is 28.

HDL has crashed but then has my Estradiol. Low estradiol causes bad cholesterol levels

Forgot to mention, it's the same with aromasin. As soon as I take it, something in my body goes off

eli

I’m currently using primo for estrogen management as well. Definitely a very strong E2 inhibitor, based on labs

What’s ur current full protocol with dosages? And what are u thinking of bumping ur test dose up to?

That’s weird that mast and proviron made u feel crappy. Most guys report feeling great on them anecdotally. But those are mostly guys using higher doses of androgens. So maybe guys on HRT need to be very conservative with their dosages of DHT derivatives to feel good on them
80mg of Test, 40mg of primo. E2 crashed by more than 10 points. I was at around 20-23 now it's at 10

Upping my test to 100 and go from there.

I'm low shbg and I feel best when E2 is 20-25

eli

Same boat. It works well for estrogen management - not a silver bullet, but works well.
Like I mentioned, with the other AIs, serms, dht derivatives, even if I don't wreck my E2, I still feel like crap after I take them, like the next day.

This never happened with primo

Gman86

Ya the effects on my lipids from primo weren’t bad actually. Here’s what they were while E2 was 26. I’ve since cut my Primo dose in half, so I would imagine my lipids are even better currently

Total cholesterol - 239
HDL - 48
LDL - 169
Triglycerides - 99

Gman86

80mg of Test, 40mg of primo. E2 crashed by more than 10 points. I was at around 20-23 now it's at 10

Upping my test to 100 and go from there.

I'm low shbg and I feel best when E2 is 20-25
So if E2 was already right in ur sweetspot, why are u trying to lower it?

eli

So if E2 was already right in ur sweetspot, why are u trying to lower it?

I'm comparing testosterone injection levels to cream on scrotum levels

I aromatize more with the injection for whatever reason. With injection, when I shoot for low 20s E2, my TT is 350-450,

With cream, when my e2 is low 20s, TT is 700-800.

When I did a trial with injections back in the day, I would feel great for 2 weeks btw two doses, wasn't the honeymoon phase, it was after honeymoon phase, and I'd get bloodwork during that period, my E2 was low 20s, then it'd either keep climbing up or way down.

eli

I wouldn't consider your E2 too low. It's in ratio of your testosterone.

Have all the symptoms of low e2.

Achy joints, dull orgasms, low libido etc,

My FT is really great

I think 10 is just low, the ratio doesn't matter anymore, There has to be a floor for E2 before considering ratio. Right?

Vince

Super Moderator
Have all the symptoms of low e2.

Achy joints, dull orgasms, low libido etc,

My FT is really great

I think 10 is just low, the ratio doesn't matter anymore, There has to be a floor for E2 before considering ratio. Right?
With testosterone is that low you don't have enough to convert into high estrogen levels. When my testosterone were close to your levels. My estrogen was even lower. The thing is though I never felt any thing from low estrogen only low testosterone.

eli

With testosterone is that low you don't have enough to convert into high estrogen levels. When my testosterone were close to your levels. My estrogen was even lower. The thing is though I never felt any thing from low estrogen only low testosterone.

I guess I'll find out, just bumped my test dose last night. I'll report back. But definitely loving primo

Jerajera

@eli

Thanks for the reminder, I considered very low dose Primo as a potential long term AI a while ago but forgot about it, it seems to have a very safe profile.
I think my biggest concern with it was the legitimacy of it, it seems to be faked very often probably because it's very expensive. If clinics could prescribe it I'd definitely take it for a ride.

Weren't you on the cream and finding success with it or am I thinking of someone else?

What ester of Test are you using with Primo, Test C? Sorry if I missed it

eli

@eli

Thanks for the reminder, I considered very low dose Primo as a potential long term AI a while ago but forgot about it, it seems to have a very safe profile.
I think my biggest concern with it was the legitimacy of it, it seems to be faked very often probably because it's very expensive. If clinics could prescribe it I'd definitely take it for a ride.

Weren't you on the cream and finding success with it or am I thinking of someone else?
Yes cream on scrotum is god send for me but the hairloss is really bad! Not experiencing that even from low dose primo

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me