Sermorelin

Buy Lab Tests Online

Smokin Joe

Is anyone using Sermorlin with success?
Recently purchased some and will try it for awhile.
Also I need to purchase some Bacteriostatic water.
Any suggestions please?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

Here is the order these peptides were developed:

Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone GHRH or GRF(1-44) - half-life of 5-10 minutes
GRF(1-29) or Sermorelin half-life of 5-10 minutes

Sermorelin was later modified by 2nd amino acid Alanine w/ D-Alanine giving it a longer half-life or 10 minutes which is what is available at this point.

Later on modified GRF (1-29) or CJC 1295 wo/DAC was developed by replace the 2nd w/ D-Alanine, 8th w/Gln, 15th w/Ala & 27th w/Leu amino acids to give it a 30minute half-life.

Last CJC 1295 w/DAC was developed by adding the Drug Affinity Complex [DAC to the modified GRF (1-29)] giving it about a 6-7 day half-life as well as decreases metabolic clearance.

Research has shown that if an analog can last 30 minutes (mod GRF (1-29) it has tapped out the potential for a single pulse which naturally happens every 2.5 to 3 hours. So knowing that those that degrade in short periods of time do not have the same GH potential as those who last 30 minute. Longer than 30 minutes also was show not to be anymore effective. However, since the CJC 1295 w/DAC remains in the blood for a longer period it time it would also effect all GH pulses that happen in a 24 hour period.
-Potent Trypsin-resistant hGH-RH Analogues, JAN IZDEBSKI, J. Peptide Sci. 10: 524–529 (2004).

So while the FDA approved Sermorelin, Nelson is right it is not one of the most effective peptides on the market. Probably the modified GRF (1-29) or CJC 1295 no DAC is the best bang for the buck.

Now the problem with JUST using Sermorelin is will get more of a synergistic effect if you add a GHRP with it. GHRP's can actually create a pulse where Sermorelin will not. GHRP's do this by the reduction of somatostatin release from the hypothalamus. When somatostatin levels decline, this will influence the pituitary to release GHRH. The GHRHs then act on the somatotrophs to cause a release of GH. So you are getting much more for money you spend.

GHcontrol.gif

Last edited:

Smokin Joe

Tex
I think the company that I used has the Ipamorelin.
I'll check it out.
I'm hoping to shed some weight and gain some muscle from working out. Stalled right now.

Smokin Joe

I have read that Sermorlin and GH Peptides provide a "Sense of Well being in general.
I think that this is what I'm looking for as well since testosterone replacement over the long haul has not done this.
Any thoughts?

MIP1950

Here is the order these peptides were developed:

Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone GHRH or GRF(1-44) - half-life of 5-10 minutes
GRF(1-29) or Sermorelin half-life of 5-10 minutes

Sermorelin was later modified by 2nd amino acid Alanine w/ D-Alanine giving it a longer half-life or 10 minutes which is what is available at this point.

Later on modified GRF (1-29) or CJC 1295 wo/DAC was developed by replace the 2nd w/ D-Alanine, 8th w/Gln, 15th w/Ala & 27th w/Leu amino acids to give it a 30minute half-life.

Last CJC 1295 w/DAC was developed by adding the Drug Affinity Complex [DAC to the modified GRF (1-29)] giving it about a 6-7 day half-life as well as decreases metabolic clearance.

Research has shown that if an analog can last 30 minutes (mod GRF (1-29) it has tapped out the potential for a single pulse which naturally happens every 2.5 to 3 hours. So knowing that those that degrade in short periods of time do not have the same GH potential as those who last 30 minute. Longer than 30 minutes also was show not to be anymore effective. However, since the CJC 1295 w/DAC remains in the blood for a longer period it time it would also effect all GH pulses that happen in a 24 hour period.
-Potent Trypsin-resistant hGH-RH Analogues, JAN IZDEBSKI, J. Peptide Sci. 10: 524–529 (2004).

So while the FDA approved Sermorelin, Nelson is right it is not one of the most effective peptides on the market. Probably the modified GRF (1-29) or CJC 1295 no DAC is the best bang for the buck.

Now the problem with JUST using Sermorelin is will get more of a synergistic effect if you add a GHRP with it. GHRP's can actually create a pulse where Sermorelin will not. GHRP's do this by the reduction of somatostatin release from the hypothalamus. When somatostatin levels decline, this will influence the pituitary to release GHRH. The GHRHs then act on the somatotrophs to cause a release of GH. So you are getting much more for money you spend.

View attachment 21837
Tex, my former primary and I used to discuss GH. From what I read and what he confirmed is that in older men(maybe women too) is, that as GH is administered, somatostatin rises, blunting the GH. I recall that there are some supplements that blunt the rise in somatostatin. My interest is more academic. With severe bipolar illness, I don't think I should be experimenting, yet it might be part of the issues with my HPTA. Thanks.

BigTex

Tex, my former primary and I used to discuss GH. From what I read and what he confirmed is that in older men(maybe women too) is, that as GH is administered, somatostatin rises, blunting the GH. I recall that there are some supplements that blunt the rise in somatostatin. My interest is more academic. With severe bipolar illness, I don't think I should be experimenting, yet it might be part of the issues with my HPTA. Thanks.
Yes, GHRP blunts somatostatin. So when you do growth hormone injections, IGF-1 rises which signals somatostatin to increase causing you natural GH to eventually shut down. Taking a GHRP with the GH can help avoid your natural GH shutting down and actually give you a little boost. Somatostatin, is part of a negative feedback loop which is also involved in thyroid stimulating hormone, cholecystokinin, glucagon and insulin.

I know there are a few drugs that are used as somatostatin inhibitors but I am not aware of any supplements that do this. Some claim that choline based supplements like Phosphatidylcholine or Alpha GPC or CDP-choline will do the job but I am not aware of any evidence. In your case I would only make advice from medical doctors well educated in bipolar issues. Most all of our hormones are tied together in a huge feedback loop. Altering one may interfere with so many others.

MIP1950

Yes, GHRP blunts somatostatin. So when you do growth hormone injections, IGF-1 rises which signals somatostatin to increase causing you natural GH to eventually shut down. Taking a GHRP with the GH can help avoid your natural GH shutting down and actually give you a little boost. Somatostatin, is part of a negative feedback loop which is also involved in thyroid stimulating hormone, cholecystokinin, glucagon and insulin.

I know there are a few drugs that are used as somatostatin inhibitors but I am not aware of any supplements that do this. Some claim that choline based supplements like Phosphatidylcholine or Alpha GPC or CDP-choline will do the job but I am not aware of any evidence. In your case I would only make advice from medical doctors well educated in bipolar issues. Most all of our hormones are tied together in a huge feedback loop. Altering one may interfere with so many others.
Thank you.

FangFang

Very excited to learn about GHRH. I'll be discussing this with DR next visit. I am on Sermorelin to try to boost IGF1, which has had a positive impact but I remain very very low.

I wanted to say that my first three nights on Sermorelin I hallucinated like a mad. Watched a herd of buffalo run through my tree tops in the moon light. Unfortunately this is no longer a feature lol.

nodoctor

I have heard that Sermorelin improves the fat burning aspect of Ipamoreline. Has anyone else heard that? I bought some and will give it a run just to see if I notice any difference.

BigTex

The problem with using any GHRH (sermorelin) even the stronger analogs as a stand alone is that they are only highly effective when somatostatin is low. Remember somatostatin is the GH inhibitory hormone. So if you unluckily administer in a trough (somatostatin is high) you will add very little GH release. If you luckily enough to administer during a rising wave or GH pulse when somatostatin is low you will add to GH release. This true no matter what analog of GHRH you use, which is why you need to add a GHRP. The GHRP (eg. Ipamorelin) reduces somatostatin making the Sermorelin much more effective as it increases GH pulse. Further the lack of somatostatin will cause a positive effect on the pituitary further increasing you natural level of GHRH with further increases you natural pulse of GH. So the two have a very synergistic effect on the actions of each peptide.

By using Ipamorelin with Sermorelin you greatly increase the body's natural GH pulse by lowering somatostatin. GH has the ability to stimulate lipolysis or the release of fat stores the more GH you produce the more you stimulate lipolysis. This same effect will happen using GHRP 2, GHRP 6 or even Hexarelin.

nodoctor

I vaguely remember what you so eloquently described. Thank you! I always combine ipamorelin with mod GRF without dac and if I remember correctly ipamorelin is a ghrp and mod grf is a ghrh but then would you agree sermorlin subs for mod grf or would you keep all 3?

I also have some tesamorelin and GK677 so would I just sub for ipamorelin or add?

And back to the author’s question peptidesciences gives free water with a 400 or so purchase. Others do as well.

BigTex

Like Nelson pointed out, Sermorelin is the weakest of all the GHRHs. I would eventually switch to the modified GRF (1-29).

If you can get bacteriostatic water with your order it is best because you will save on shipping. Peptidesciences is a reputable company.

GK677 or MK677? If it is the latter it woks like a GHRP so it is fine with the Sermorelin and most definitely better than Ipamorelin. Start out with a low dose of the MK (~12.5 or less) as it tends to make you drowsy. Best to take it at night.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me