25 year old with low t, past gynecomastia. Advice appreciated.

Buy Lab Tests Online

lowt89

Hi. I'm a 25 year old male, and have suffered from the effects of low testosterone for at least the past year. I had gynecomastia surgery done this past year, and the surgeon had me get a few things tested to determine the cause of my gyno. The test
came back as follows:

Total testosterone: 185 ng/dL (range 241-827 ng/dL)

LH 4.5 mIU/m (range 1.5-9.3 mIU/mL)

Estradiol 23 pg/mL (range less than 39 pg/mL)

He brought to my attention that this is very low (which I now realize), but that I would need to go to a gp to get it checked out. About a month later, I went to my gp, and the tests came back as follows:

Estrogen, total, serum: 90 pg/mL (range not given)

Prolactin: 10.2 ng/mL (range 2.0-18.0 ng/mL)

Testosterone: 311 (range 241-827 ng/dL)

TSH: 1.45 mlU/L (0.40-4.50 mlU/L

My gp said that I was fine and that he wouldn't treat it (what a surprise). I decided to start lifting weights and started taking supplements like zinc, fish oil, vitamin D, vitamin B, etc daily. Recently, I decided to skip the gp and go straight to a urologist. He agreed that my test results were low, and requested another test
(blood was drawn around 10AM). I got a call from the nurse today letting me know that everything was normal, without even telling me the results. I had her read me the results, and not surprinsingly, they were within the lab results, but the test was slow. The estrogen seems quite high as well:

LH 5.0 mIU/m (range 1.5-9.3 mIU/mL)

FSH 3.0 mIU/m (range 1.6-8.0 mIU/mL)

Estrogen 113 pg/mL (40.0-115.0 pg/mL)

Prolactin 6.1 ng/mL (range 2.0-18.0 ng/mL)

Free testosterone: 86.1 pg/mL (range 46.0-224.0 pg/mL)

Total testosterone: 335 ng/dL (range 250-1100 ng/dL)

From my test results, does anyone have any idea what could be the cause? Is it likely primary or secondary (FSH and LH don't look that low?). Why would estrogen be so high? According to online height/weight charts, I'm about 25-30lbs overweight. Could that be the sole reason for all of this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Pacman

With the exception of your first test, it doesn't seem as if you have hypogonadism. Your T levels are definitely on the low end, but they are not low enough for a doctor to write out a script for testosterone for you. If all of you tests came out at the ~185 ng/dl (for total T), THEN you'd have hypogonadism. They always do multiple blood tests before they diagnose you with hypogonadism. This isn't the case here... Everything else seems to be in range....

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me