Trouble with Hormones

Buy Lab Tests Online

tankyouprease

Hi all,

I’m coming here because I’m out of ideas. I am 28 and have been on and off trt several times since 25-26 or so. Growing up I was chubby as a kid but then got extremely fit. I was a machine throughout high school and college and played hockey every day of the week, lifted and did extra cardio alongside it, you name it. Did not have much anxiety whatsoever and was very confident, had a great memory, tons of energy. However starting near the end of college I started taking adderall as I was in a very hard major and was not doing well and panicked. (large amounts prescribed by a shady doc) and kratom (to counter the adderall anxiety). I abused these two drugs for about a year and a half and after quitting I had many problems begin.

My libido and erections have been shit. My memory got worse. I’m anxious and on edge a lot. I’m more depressed. I can’t get rid of belly fat. I lack motivation and strength in the gym. I get very cold legs and even a cold penis and tend to feel worse overall when I am feeling cold. Trt fixes the memory problems and makes me not so terribly depressed but that’s about it. I’ll have no libido for weeks even with high test and normal estrogen. It also randomly gives me anxiety where my chest feels funny. I get stomach problems and issues with my breathing and flat out feel sick. Dry mouth constantly and really itchy scalp (I convert a lot to dht). I get a really tight chest for months at a time that essentially riddles me with anxiety and it’s unexplainable by doctors.

I need to know who I should see. Is there any doctor that will take a look at the entire picture? I mean vitamin levels, thyroid, adrenals, sex hormones, all of it? I’ve looked at Dutch testing and what not but I need someone to interpret and treat. I’m really at the end of my rope here as it seems like I just can’t feel good. I am finally going to be making a good amount of money in January so I have the coin to figure this out but I need the person who can do it. Any ideas?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

When i first started TRT iron dropped really low along with vitamin D causing IBS. The low iron caused dry skin and itchy skin.

What did your TRT protocols look like?

goodfriendbob

I have always done test cyp eod with varying doses. I have felt better as I go down, and currently I am at 36 mg eod. This has my TT at around 750, FT dead on at the upper limit of normal. Estrogen was high at 57 but I am making no changes as I was eating a lot of grapefruit at the time and I think this contributed as it generally was running around 38-40.

As far as iron goes I was having weird symptoms earlier this year that I thought was high hemoglobin related and stupidly donated twice. This gave me breathing problems for a while until I took iron to get my ferritin back up to 48. It recently dropped again to 33 however so I have been supplementing heme iron to raise this to more around 80. I have been having lots of diffusing thinning on my scalp as well and I think this is related.

My last vitamin d showed me at low normal at 31. I had been taking 10,000 iu per day for a while at that time. I have since upped to 30,000 to see if I can get it higher. I do weigh 260 and am probably 19% body fat or so. I am doing intermittent fasting and have dropped five pounds so far.

My biggest problem has always been my seemingly poor peripheral circulation. Unless I just worked out, my legs from the knees down are pretty damn cold. My thyroid labs come back relatively normal every time and last tsh was 2.2. It has crept up to 3.75 with higher trt doses though. Adrenals I have no clue where to start. Supplementing iodine makes my neck feel like it’s swelling so that’s out for me without doctor supervision. The times my legs feel coldest are when I feel my worst and I can’t help but feel like it’s thyroid. No antibodies in 4 tests over the years

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me