24 years old,0 libido for 2.5 years HELP

Buy Lab Tests Online

joeviv10

Hello everyone!
I just want to say that I am not on trt, or ever took some kind of steroid or drug or something like that. After starting natural bodybuilding in my teens, I felt great at 18-21 years old, I had an easy time putting on muscle and getting pumps, libido was sky high, agression and competitiveness were also there. Anyways, In the summer of 2016 I decided to get lean for the summer. I was eating mostly vegetables and salads with the odd piece of meat. Needless to say I got the results I was looking for and went from 170lbs to 139 in about 1.5months. I was busy working my first job on a construction site so did not pay attention to the side effects. At first I noticed low libido and thought it was just due to getting older and work etc. Didn't bother me to much but after 6 months of dieting and getting discgustingly skinny one day I sat on the toilet and noticed I have not had a single erection during the last 5-6 months. Morning or spontaenous. I tried masturbating but could not get an erection for the life of me and noticed my genitals felt numb like rubber. When I finally ejaculated a few drops just oozed out and there was no sensation. I knew it was immediately time to stop this diet, but after 2.5 years it seems like I really messed something up. Here is what stands out on my blood test. Please help!

Total Testosterone: was 452 a few months after I stopped dieting, went up 659.
Free Testosterone: upper percentile
HIGH Erythrocytes 5.77 (4.34-5.72)
HIGH ALT 62 (12-48)
HIGH GGT 78 (11-55)
HIGH Billirubin 21.1 (3-20)
High Cholesteral 7.1 (0-5.0)
HIGH Ldl 4.90 (<-3.0)
LOW DHT 220 (300-850)
LOW e2 12 (11.5-45)
HIGH dheas 12,51 (4,34-12,2)
LOW shbg 19 (18-54)
HIGH prolactin 285 (86-324)
24H cortisl Urine 77 (12-486)
Uric acid is also elevated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Well when you lose BF you aromatase less and therefore estrogen will be lower, the normal weight for men is closer to 180 lbs, at 140 lbs I would expect to see you looking like a skeleton. I would have to starve myself to reach 140 lbs. You need good estrogen levels to be able to have an erection and libido.

We have very similar SHBG levels, 452 ng/dL would give me symptoms. You would need more testosterone to be able to increase estrogen levels if gaining weight didn't increase it.

Low E2 is likely your problem, what is your weight now?

Last edited:

joeviv10

Hi @Systemlord
I have gained the weight back and have stayed at around 170 lbs for the last 2 years. Testosterone has increased from the 400s to the upper 600s, however estrogen has remained low. I also have increased body fat to what it normally was and even more. Symptoms remain the same. Genital numbness, no libido, no erections, low semen volume etc

CoastWatcher

As you move ahead with your troubleshooting, be aware that you measured your estradiol with the wrong test. Your reference range from the e2 test you used is a dead giveaway: the standard test was ordered. All men should test with the sensitive, LC, MS/MS, lab test as the standard test is inaccurate when used by men.

I've no doubt your e2 is low, but use the correct test for all future measurements.

joeviv10

mri is clear, sleep is alrite, just I dont have dreams anymore.
Pre cum is also gone and the penis head just feels cold.

I could not find ultra sensitive estradiol test here in Croatia. What would be the cause of me having normal tesosterone but such low e2? I am not on trt or take an ai?

joeviv10

I live in Croatia. Doctor is not helpful at all she is an old lady so I left her after 1 year of seeing her. New doctor also is not of much help..

SilverSurfer

You lost 31 lbs in 6 weeks?!?! What were you building, a meth lab?

Your ALT is sky high indicating your liver is working overtime. My ALT didn’t get that high as an alcoholic. Were you exposed to chemicals recently?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me