22 years old treated with Clomiphene monotherapy, still have symptoms

Buy Lab Tests Online

undercover

I have hypogonadism. I'm 22 years old with a total T level of 294.5. LH and FSH are also low normal. My doctor put me on clomiphene citrate to try and get my testosterone level up, so I took it for 6 weeks and it got my level up to 638, but I don't feel any different at all. Still tired, lack of interest in women. I remember reading something that clomiphene often will get numbers up on paper, but symptoms don't go away unless you get on actual TRT. Is this true? Or is the low testosterone just not what's causing me issues? I just can't believe on paper my level doubled because I feel no different.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

undercover

I went on a protocol of Clomid and HCG. The combination resolved my symptoms and got my numbers up.
Would you attribute the HCG to getting rid of your low test symptoms? On clomid alone I just don't have any increase in desire for women or libido. Considering HCG but idk if it's worth pinning 4 times a week forever when I can just get on TRT and pin once a week.

JRos895

I have hypogonadism. I'm 22 years old with a total T level of 294.5. LH and FSH are also low normal. My doctor put me on clomiphene citrate to try and get my testosterone level up, so I took it for 6 weeks and it got my level up to 638, but I don't feel any different at all. Still tired, lack of interest in women. I remember reading something that clomiphene often will get numbers up on paper, but symptoms don't go away unless you get on actual TRT. Is this true? Or is the low testosterone just not what's causing me issues? I just can't believe on paper my level doubled because I feel no different.
What was your E2 on the Clomid? That could have been causing your symptoms.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me