Permanent crash of estrogen?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Amanofgod

I’m still having low e2 symptoms 5 weeks off ai

I’m really nervous It’s gonna be perment?

I lost my emotions and dopamine appetite energy

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
C

Chroniclowe

I’m still having low e2 symptoms 5 weeks off ai

I’m really nervous It’s gonna be perment?

I lost my emotions and dopamine
Welcome to the low e club , still on same shit after couple years. Put your fingers crossed, and do everything you can to get your e2 up. But 5 weeks is not so long time...

Vitamin_C

Good Lord people are still perpetuating this? Look, I have NEVER seen a permanent crash of hormones in practice, the only anecdotal accounts I've ever seen are a few from testosterone forums, there is nothing in the medical literature because we don't observe it as part of the scientific method. I will tell you one thing that I think is happening with these guys, the nocebo effect. Your brain is powerful. Estrogen can take a couple of months to get back to homeostasis after crashing it low but it always comes back and there is zero evidence of receptor dysfunction, this is all just broscience which is fine but I believe it may perpetuate anxiety that doesn't need to be there. You will be fine, your estrogen will return. If your mood still sucks, there are a myraid of reasons this could be.

Vitamin_C

Same. Animal studies show that, if you deprive your estrogen long enough , you also permanently destroy your dopamine neurons. Thats very scary.

What they didn't mention is a process called neurogenesis, your neurons grow back, this is observable and repeatable. In Japan there was a study using Ashwaghanda which showed it helped with neurogenesis.

fifty

Good Lord people are still perpetuating this? Look, I have NEVER seen a permanent crash of hormones in practice, the only anecdotal accounts I've ever seen are a few from testosterone forums, there is nothing in the medical literature because we don't observe it as part of the scientific method. I will tell you one thing that I think is happening with these guys, the nocebo effect. Your brain is powerful. Estrogen can take a couple of months to get back to homeostasis after crashing it low but it always comes back and there is zero evidence of receptor dysfunction, this is all just broscience which is fine but I believe it may perpetuate anxiety that doesn't need to be there. You will be fine, your estrogen will return. If your mood still sucks, there are a myraid of reasons this could be.
Thank you for speaking some sense.

Amanofgod

Are you using DHEA and hcg? Both should help increase your E2
I have Dhea and used it in past when e2 was high and had great results in terms of energy and aggression but I didn’t wanna take it and then go back to high e2 or it gives me erectile dysfunction

Rodney

Tomorrow is gonna be six weeks and I’m still feeling crashed

I’m at 8 weeks of stopping anastrazole and estradiol has only gone from an 8 to 16. I’m on 160 mg’s a week with 500 iu’s of HCG twice a week and still feel like shit. Test level was 854 I believe.

Last edited:

slicktop

dude, you've jacked with your protocol dozens of times since joining this board. I can't even remember all the stuff you said you did under your previous screen name, but I do remember that you never left anything alone long enough to see if you ever developed a protocol that would work for you. LEAVE SHIT ALONE.

Amanofgod

I’m at 8 weeks of stopping anastrazole and estradiol has only gone from an 8 to 16. I’m on 160 mg’s a week with 500 iu’s of HCG twice a week and still feel like shit. Test level was 854 I believe.
Dam I’m on everyday injections! And test prop! My shit might never come back if I don’t start feeling Dhea by end of week gonna add some hcg

eyybc

Good Lord people are still perpetuating this? Look, I have NEVER seen a permanent crash of hormones in practice, the only anecdotal accounts I've ever seen are a few from testosterone forums, there is nothing in the medical literature because we don't observe it as part of the scientific method. I will tell you one thing that I think is happening with these guys,

My E2 levels are normal, but I’ve been a total wreck since briefly taking anastrozole 5 months ago. I’m slowly improving and am at least functional now, but I’m not exaggerating when I say I slept a total of 10 hours the entire month of May, along with a laundry list of other symptoms from crazy heart palpitations to popping joints, all things I’ve never had before and all began a few days after taking that pill. There is a subset of us that have a very ominous reaction to it which persists even after levels return to normal.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me