200mg + a week trend.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Charliebizz

Anyone else seeing this new trend around the net of guys starting at 200mg a week or more. And claiming they feel great and no sides. Also high e2 and high hct isn’t of concern. Seems to me like this is playing with fire but what do I no.

Personally I’ve only went up to 120 and haven’t felt well on trt at all

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

equel

Yes, Its propagated in the group by Danny Bossa - a non doc, a clown who spread this nonsense all over the net.

"Im on 350mg of test a week and I feel great so u should too!", doing steroid cycles claiming its "TRT".

Its like a cult, they ban everyone who dont agree, its a fucking joke that whole group lol.

antelopers

It's funny because for a while things seemed to be trending back down towards the use as little test as necessary, simulate just what a natural young male would have mindset. Suddenly with a few of these guys with an internet presence, super high dose scrotal t cream and very high dose injections without any concern for estrogen control have been the new trend.

Charliebizz

Yes, Its propagated in the group by Danny Bossa - a non doc, a clown who spread this nonsense all over the net.

"Im on 350mg of test a week and I feel great so u should too!", doing steroid cycles claiming its "TRT".

Its like a cult, they ban everyone who dont agree, its a fucking joke that whole group lol.
first thing I thought. Was cult. This guy is basically saying that all the top Drs in the field even ones he interviews are all wrong. It’s scary this kind of shit is out there.

equel

first thing I thought. Was cult. This guy is basically saying that all the top Drs in the field even ones he interviews are all wrong. It’s scary this kind of shit is out there.

Ive been following him and his cult for a good while now. Ive been a member in the group, banned TWO TIMES by Bossa himself, cause I argued him to the ground. Ive also seen him ban about 20-30 other people, who didnt agree with him.

Not only that, but he dont even interview doctors who dont agree with him, mostly. And many docs have just blocked him now, including Dr Rand McClain (Jay Cutlers hormone doc).

Doctor Keith Nichols got into a dispute with Danny, it went so bad Keith wanted to go over there and kick Dannys ass. And Keith is the calmest of the calm, so I can only imagine what nasty shit Danny did to him.

Danny is a clown in the community and more and more people are starting to realise that now. He has been shot down numerous times on other TRT forums so now he mostly stick to the group where he continue to brainwash people with his hogwash.

Charliebizz

Ive been following him and his cult for a good while now. Ive been a member in the group, banned TWO TIMES by Bossa himself, cause I argued him to the ground. Ive also seen him ban about 20-30 other people, who didnt agree with him.

Not only that, but he dont even interview doctors who dont agree with him, mostly. And many docs have just blocked him now, including Dr Rand McClain (Jay Cutlers hormone doc).

Doctor Keith Nichols got into a dispute with Danny, it went so bad Keith wanted to go over there and kick Dannys ass. And Keith is the calmest of the calm, so I can only imagine what nasty shit Danny did to him.

Danny is a clown in the community and more and more people are starting to realise that now. He has been shot down numerous times on other TRT forums so now he mostly stick to the group where he continue to brainwash people with his hogwash.
i actually feel bad for people that take advise from him. There are plenty of guys on that group saying they feel great. But people say that when they are high on cocaine also but eventually you come down lol

equel

didnt know dr nichols and bossa got into it... Makes sense, dr nichols hasnt been on the youtube channel in awhile.

Yes, they got into an argument and Danny was so fucking provocative that Keith Nichols wanted to meet up and beat the shit out of him. Then Danny banned him from the group. Lol. Danny gets into arguments with EVERYONE.

Charliebizz

I really need to leave the group but it’s like watching a train wreck. This whole thing with everyday shots is “optimal” for everyone. Where are they getting this stuff from. Hct is of no concern is the one that scares me the most too. It’s down right Reckless what they promote

Judochop

This group is similar that if people on here don’t like what you say you’re attacked as well. Generally elevated red blood cells and HCT ( Erythrocytosis) is not a concern but a culmination of other clotting factors in conjunction with elevated levels are a concern. Facebook is trash.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
This group is similar that if people on here don’t like what you say you’re attacked as well. Generally elevated red blood cells and HCT ( Erythrocytosis) is not a concern but a culmination of other clotting factors in conjunction with elevated levels are a concern. Facebook is trash.
This group is better than most because disagreements generally don't devolve into personal attacks. Civil debate with a strong reliance on published research benefits everyone.

As for HCT, I believe Dr. Saya's concern with higher levels is not the acute risk of clotting, but rather the long-term wear-and-tear caused by increased stress on the vasculature.

equel

I really need to leave the group but it’s like watching a train wreck. This whole thing with everyday shots is “optimal” for everyone. Where are they getting this stuff from. Hct is of no concern is the one that scares me the most too. It’s down right Reckless what they promote

Yes. There are no scientific studies confirming every day shots - especially with LONG ACTING ESTERS - is "optimal". The difference in ED, EOD and even E3D with enanthate is super super small.

Its a group full of broscience, they run steroid-levels, makes them feel good so they just tell u to up the fucking dose when u dont feel good yet on 180mg of test a week.

Danny himself is on 300 or 350mg of test, IE a damn cycle .. jesus

camygod

Yes. There are no scientific studies confirming every day shots - especially with LONG ACTING ESTERS - is "optimal". The difference in ED, EOD and even E3D with enanthate is super super small.

Its a group full of broscience, they run steroid-levels, makes them feel good so they just tell u to up the fucking dose when u dont feel good yet on 180mg of test a week.

Danny himself is on 300 or 350mg of test, IE a damn cycle .. jesus

good luck when he stops feeling good on that and starts injecting a gram a week to feel "optimal"

Joey786

I did 350 mgs per week without and ai. LOTS of water retention. I was ok for the 8 weeks that I did it. Running that much indefinitely would be far too much for myself.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me