Buy Lab Tests Online

Pnw0031

Hello everyone,

I have been dealing with severe insomnia while on testosterone cypionate for the past two years. Used androgel (sorry I do not remember the dose) for years prior. Testicular cancer survivor, can’t get off trt. I’ve tried various regimes and protocols and tricks and I’m going insane!! Need a lot of help and advice because sleep is my Achilles heel for life, training, work, school, etc. working with a sleep therapist starting this week but it’s likely my trt to blame.

Main side effects are brain fog and lack of libido and anxiety in the evening and night. No anxiety in the morning or during the day. Can’t nap and get poor quality sleep

Current protocol: 125mg weekly, .1ml everyday except Wednesday, 20mg oral progesterone nightly

Considering lowering this to 100 and injecting nightly, I used to use androgel at night so possibly this would work…

Shots are IM taken in the morning

Current supplements: progesterone 20mg, magnesium citrate 500mg

Past supplements tried: l Theanine, vitamin e Berberine, valerian root, melatonin, liquid ivs
Past meds tried: trazadone, Benadryl, long list but all of these didn’t work… don’t want to take benzos or harsh meds

Most recent blood work:

Test: 720 ng/dl
E2: 41
Shbg: 23
Cortisol: 10.64 ug/dl

Unfortunately this is all I received from my endo, I’m going to request labs soon and if there’s anything that should be tested for next time I will ask for and update ASAP.

Practice good sleep hygiene, sunlight in the morning and I live in Arizona so vitamin D deficiency:)

Lift 4x a week, box 3-5x and over 10k steps a day. Diet is perfect rn, hit 97% on Cronometer daily. Don’t drink much, occasionally smoke cigs. University student most of the year, wildland firefighter in summer. Can’t sleep a damn during either season. Fan of hockey and boxing… is this enough information?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Pnw0031

I forgot to add that I’ve tried pregnenolone at doses ranging from 5-100mg all of which made me off the walls overstimulated

Gman86

Do u have access to nandrolone at all? Have u considered either lowering ur test dose and replacing those androgens with nandrolone, or even using a nandrolone base with a low amount of test to keep E2 in range?

DS3

Hello everyone,

I have been dealing with severe insomnia while on testosterone cypionate for the past two years. Used androgel (sorry I do not remember the dose) for years prior. Testicular cancer survivor, can’t get off trt. I’ve tried various regimes and protocols and tricks and I’m going insane!! Need a lot of help and advice because sleep is my Achilles heel for life, training, work, school, etc. working with a sleep therapist starting this week but it’s likely my trt to blame.

Main side effects are brain fog and lack of libido and anxiety in the evening and night. No anxiety in the morning or during the day. Can’t nap and get poor quality sleep

Current protocol: 125mg weekly, .1ml everyday except Wednesday, 20mg oral progesterone nightly

Considering lowering this to 100 and injecting nightly, I used to use androgel at night so possibly this would work…

Shots are IM taken in the morning

Current supplements: progesterone 20mg, magnesium citrate 500mg

Past supplements tried: l Theanine, vitamin e Berberine, valerian root, melatonin, liquid ivs
Past meds tried: trazadone, Benadryl, long list but all of these didn’t work… don’t want to take benzos or harsh meds

Most recent blood work:

Test: 720 ng/dl
E2: 41
Shbg: 23
Cortisol: 10.64 ug/dl

Unfortunately this is all I received from my endo, I’m going to request labs soon and if there’s anything that should be tested for next time I will ask for and update ASAP.

Practice good sleep hygiene, sunlight in the morning and I live in Arizona so vitamin D deficiency:)

Lift 4x a week, box 3-5x and over 10k steps a day. Diet is perfect rn, hit 97% on Cronometer daily. Don’t drink much, occasionally smoke cigs. University student most of the year, wildland firefighter in summer. Can’t sleep a damn during either season. Fan of hockey and boxing… is this enough information?
I always felt off, overstimulated, edgy, and dull mentally and emotionally on TRT without HCG in the mix. There are other men who experience the same. You may be one of them.

Gman86

I always felt off, overstimulated, edgy, and dull mentally and emotionally on TRT without HCG in the mix. There are other men who experience the same. You may be one of them.
HCG fixed those issues for u? How many iu’s do u take per week?

Pnw0031

Do u have access to nandrolone at all? Have u considered either lowering ur test dose and replacing those androgens with nandrolone, or even using a nandrolone base with a low amount of test to keep E2 in range?
I do through UGL, I don’t know much about nandrolone and how to dose it. It seems it’s commonly recommended here for those suffering with insomnia. Can you send more info on it being used during trt

Pnw0031

Ok I’ll ask my endo about it, I’ve never taken HCG because I don’t necessarily have a reason. But if there’s mental benefits then it may help me

Gman86

I do through UGL, I don’t know much about nandrolone and how to dose it. It seems it’s commonly recommended here for those suffering with insomnia. Can you send more info on it being used during trt
None of these vids talk about nandrolone and insomnia, but they do go over the benefits of adding nandrolone to an HRT regimen, and recommended dosages, from actual doctors perspectives

Pnw0031

None of these vids talk about nandrolone and insomnia, but they do go over the benefits of adding nandrolone to an HRT regimen, and recommended dosages, from actual doctors perspectives

Thank you, I’ll give these a look! Have you used nandrolone before, what kind of side effects should I look out for?

Systemlord

Main side effects are brain fog and lack of libido and anxiety in the evening and night. No anxiety in the morning or during the day.
You have an insufficiency of a vitamin or mineral. I had bouts of insomnia recently and pain in my left knee exactly 1.5-2 hours after my evening Jatenzo. This doesn’t happen in the morning because I take 3 capsules of iron with my Jatenzo.

Last night I added 1/4 of a capsule of iron and slept like a baby. I would always get moody, snappy out of the blue in the evenings.

Iron status?

Last edited:

Gman86

You have an insufficiency of a vitamin or mineral. I had boats of insomnia recently and pain in my left knee exactly 1.5-2 hours after my evening Jatenzo. This doesn’t happen in the morning because I take 3 capsules of iron with my Jatenzo.

Last night I added 1/4 of a capsule of iron and slept like a baby.

Iron status?
Love this. People here have no clue how much of a difference a proper diet and supplementation routine will make in regards to how we react to certain compounds and protocols.

Gman86

Thank you, I’ll give these a look! Have you used nandrolone before, what kind of side effects should I look out for?
Ya u’ve used nandrolone on and off for probably 3-4 years now. Much more on than off

Side effects really depend on the person, what they’re using the nandrolone with, the dosage that they’re using, and how much they’re taking care of their body and mind apart from their HRT protocol. I personally haven’t experienced any side effects, at least that I’m aware of, but it can cause mood and sexual issues in some guys

Pnw0031

It’s winter and sunshine is almost non-existent (even in CA), vitamin D status?

Having adequate vitamin D is crucial to getting good sleep.
Had vitamin D tested a while back and it was well within range, I’ll need to search for the test result again. I do live in Arizona and get at least 2 hours of sun daily

Pnw0031

You have an insufficiency of a vitamin or mineral. I had bouts of insomnia recently and pain in my left knee exactly 1.5-2 hours after my evening Jatenzo. This doesn’t happen in the morning because I take 3 capsules of iron with my Jatenzo.

Last night I added 1/4 of a capsule of iron and slept like a baby. I would always get moody, snappy out of the blue in the evenings.

Iron status?
I will check my iron status but I have run multiple vitamin blood tests including magnesium and vitamin D. I will check iron to be safe.

Pnw0031

Ya u’ve used nandrolone on and off for probably 3-4 years now. Much more on than off

Side effects really depend on the person, what they’re using the nandrolone with, the dosage that they’re using, and how much they’re taking care of their body and mind apart from their HRT protocol. I personally haven’t experienced any side effects, at least that I’m aware of, but it can cause mood and sexual issues in some guys
For dosage is something like 1:1 test to npp with 50 or 60mg each a fairly normal protocol?

t_spacemonkey

i have periods of bad anxiety/insomnia. comes and goes. its not super bad, but my sleep is very interrupted when its bad. here is what I learned:
a) there is a huge mental part to it and no supplement or hormone adjustment will do shit
b) the mental part + external factors may throw you over the edge
c) I did cut 100% of coffee/caffeine, even 1 cup in the AM messed me up at night. since off - doing much much better
d) my go to herbals are: lemon balm, passion flower, apigenin, kava
e) high dose melatonin 20-40mg helps too
f) if everything else fails, my (non-addictive) drugs of choice are a) hydroxizine 25mg if that fails b) seroquel 12mg (half of smallest pill)
stay far away from benzos or Z drugs

Pnw0031

i have periods of bad anxiety/insomnia. comes and goes. its not super bad, but my sleep is very interrupted when its bad. here is what I learned:
a) there is a huge mental part to it and no supplement or hormone adjustment will do shit
b) the mental part + external factors may throw you over the edge
c) I did cut 100% of coffee/caffeine, even 1 cup in the AM messed me up at night. since off - doing much much better
d) my go to herbals are: lemon balm, passion flower, apigenin, kava
e) high dose melatonin 20-40mg helps too
f) if everything else fails, my (non-addictive) drugs of choice are a) hydroxizine 25mg if that fails b) seroquel 12mg (half of smallest pill)
stay far away from benzos or Z drug
Yes this is exactly why I’m going to a sleep therapist. I do believe mine is double edged

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me