2 weeks in with Clomid, working with Defy

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hello all,

Started my Clomid therapy with Defy. Not for fertility.

12.5 ED.

First week or so felt really good, low test symptoms (zero libido, foggy brain, super dry skin, thin hair but no MPB, etc etc) seemed to slowly get better even within two weeks. Sounds crazy but it is true. However, I feel like now its starting to come back :( I was put on Clomid due to my age and my most likely reason my test was so low. But I was given the option to do trt if this doesn't hold. I actually did my own cycle of clomid before this one, and it raised my test levels in the lab, but months later i dropped right back down and felt absolutely horrible. Basically ruined some of my life.

Anyway, has anyone experienced a honeymoon stage with Clomid?

Here were my values in case you were wondering:

Male, 33 years old. 5'9, 185lbs
Testosterone, Serum
264-916 ng/dl

TSH
0.450-4.500 uIU/mL

LH
1.7-8.6 mIU/mL

Prolactin
4.0-15.2 ng/mL

Free Testosterone
8.7-25.1 pg/mL

T4 free
0.82-1.77 ng/dl

DHT
30-85 ng/dl

IGF1
88-246 ng/mL

Estradiol Sensitive
8.0-35.0 ng/mL

SHBG
16.5-55.9 nmol/L

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Were these labs done on clomid or off?
Does clomid give you any side effects?

Sorry those were pre-clomid, right before I started.

Hmm, don't know if it is common but heightened anxiety and feeling a bit nauseated. Also my libido shot up for a week, and now its gone again. I got a sore throat after week 1 that still persists, unrelated most likely buy haven't had a sore throat in many many years so that was kinda strange.

Last edited:
Sorry those were pre-clomid, right before I started.

Hmm, don't know if it is common but heightened anxiety. Also my libido shot up for a week, and now its gone again.

I'm not sure what the point is with no labs on Clomid...no one has a crystal ball here. The only think any one could guess is that it's Estrogen though 12.5mg should be less prone to aromatase, but noting that Clomid is notorious for Estrogen but typically comes in guys given 25mg/D (or more).

Id try the Clomid EOD if labs just aren't in the cards for you right now.

Did you have any labs done while on clomid? The reason it stopped working is it might of raised you’re shbg and lowered you’re free testosterone
I'm still on clomid, in week 2. Haven't had labs as Dr saya recommended labs at six weeks.

I'm not sure what the point is with no labs on Clomid...no one has a crystal ball here. The only think any one could guess is that it's Estrogen though 12.5mg should be less prone to aromatase, but noting that Clomid is notorious for Estrogen but typically comes in guys given 25mg/D (or more).

Id try the Clomid EOD if labs just aren't in the cards for you right now.

Yeah defy said labs at six weeks so it wasn't in the cards. I was hoping to hear about other experiences and whether this was possible to have a good 2 weeks then begin dropping. My estro was low to begin with..

Everyone has a honeymoon period on TRT (or Clomid) of about 2 weeks, completely normal prior to HPTA shutdown. But still speculation on what's up isn't helpful to you or anyone else. Stopping...if you're not that committed to this you should just get out of it completely...whether it be TRT or Clomid this is a marathon on time and commitment and you're already showing that youre not that into what it takes.

Everyone has a honeymoon period on TRT (or Clomid) of about 2 weeks, completely normal prior to HPTA shutdown. But still speculation on what's up isn't helpful to you or anyone else. Stopping...if you're not that committed to this you should just get out of it completely...whether it be TRT or Clomid this is a marathon on time and commitment and you're already showing that youre not that into what it takes.

Hmm ok thank you for your advice. I was just trying to see if my experience was common. This is my second time trying clomid and some of the sides are rather strong for me. My first round of clomid gave me some decent numbers in the lab, but after a couple months those numbers fell back. So I'm weighing whether I want to try the clomid yo yo for me or not.

David2311

I started Clomid 2 months ago with a test of 189. After just 5 days I felt the symptoms easing up and got a massive erection. After two weeks I felt really good, even noticing acne on my shoulders and back. Then I woke up one day and was moody, tired and just blah. I kept taking the Clomid for a few more weeks and nothing improved. I went and got tested again at 2 months and my test was 409. I stopped the Clomid and about a week later I felt ok again. Not great, not low T horrible, but OK.

I just picked up some testosterone cream from the pharmacy yesterday and consider Clomid a failure. It felt like at first it was going to work for me. It did raise my numbers, but I was not feeling great after a month or so on it. I was taking 25mg every day. Im going to start my testosterone cream after New Years Eve so we will see how that goes.

JayLay777

I started Clomid 2 months ago with a test of 189. After just 5 days I felt the symptoms easing up and got a massive erection. After two weeks I felt really good, even noticing acne on my shoulders and back. Then I woke up one day and was moody, tired and just blah. I kept taking the Clomid for a few more weeks and nothing improved. I went and got tested again at 2 months and my test was 409. I stopped the Clomid and about a week later I felt ok again. Not great, not low T horrible, but OK.

I just picked up some testosterone cream from the pharmacy yesterday and consider Clomid a failure. It felt like at first it was going to work for me. It did raise my numbers, but I was not feeling great after a month or so on it. I was taking 25mg every day. Im going to start my testosterone cream after New Years Eve so we will see how that goes.
I had a similar experience with you on clomid regarding erectile response. I only took one 12.5 mg dose before I quit because I didn’t like how it made me feel but it did help with erection quality a little just from that one pill. I think I should give it more of a chance though because I only took one pill.

I had a similar experience with you on clomid regarding erectile response. I only took one 12.5 mg dose before I quit because I didn’t like how it made me feel but it did help with erection quality a little just from that one pill. I think I should give it more of a chance though because I only took one pill.

Yeah the first few days erection was good. 2 weeks in n9t so great at all. Libido low too.

Hmm ok thank you for your advice. I was just trying to see if my experience was common. This is my second time trying clomid and some of the sides are rather strong for me. My first round of clomid gave me some decent numbers in the lab, but after a couple months those numbers fell back. So I'm weighing whether I want to try the clomid yo yo for me or not.
Most of the time a guy that does well, for any length of time with Clomid could be called a Unicorn...a good experience that lasts is that rare.

JayLay777

Does clomid always raise shbg? I want to give it another shot but I’m afraid it might not work due to me having higher end SHBG. I naturally produce between 500-730 naturally and want to see if clomid can put me at a 1,000 possibly and raid my free t.

JayLay777

Getting eye blurriness now. Similar to what i experienced my last round with clomid. :(
Hello all,

12.5 ED.

First week or so felt really good, low test symptoms (zero libido, foggy brain, super dry skin, thin hair but no MPB, etc etc) seemed to slowly get better even within two weeks. Sounds crazy but it is true. However, I feel like now its starting to come back :( I was put on Clomid due to my age and my most likely reason my test was so low. But I was given the option to do trt if this doesn't hold. I actually did my own cycle of clomid before this one, and it raised my test levels in the lab, but months later i dropped right back down and felt absolutely horrible. Basically ruined some of my life.

Testosterone, Serum
264-916 ng/dl

TSH
0.450-4.500 uIU/mL

LH
1.7-8.6 mIU/mL

Prolactin
4.0-15.2 ng/mL

Free Testosterone
8.7-25.1 pg/mL

T4 free
0.82-1.77 ng/dl

DHT
30-85 ng/dl

IGF1
88-246 ng/mL

Estradiol Sensitive
8.0-35.0 ng/mL

SHBG
16.5-55.9 nmol/L
Why were you prescribed clomid with you’re LH level already well into the normal range? Can clomid still benefit guys with an LH level already in normal range?

Why were you prescribed clomid with you’re LH level already well into the normal range? Can clomid still benefit guys with an LH level already in normal range?

Not sure, I never thought of that in any way. I am working with Dr Saya at Defy and that was his recommendation. Maybe it is due to the most likely reason I have low testosterone, which was prior test use off label without a doc. A couple years ago i fooled with testosterone injections and did large injections for a few months, haven't been the same since then.

JayLay777

Hello all,

12.5 ED.

Testosterone, Serum
264-916 ng/dl

TSH
0.450-4.500 uIU/mL

LH
1.7-8.6 mIU/mL

Prolactin
4.0-15.2 ng/mL

Free Testosterone
8.7-25.1 pg/mL

T4 free
0.82-1.77 ng/dl

DHT
30-85 ng/dl

IGF1
88-246 ng/mL

Estradiol Sensitive
8.0-35.0 ng/mL

SHBG
16.5-55.9 nmol/L
How long did it take for the clomid to kick in?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me