1ml. vials of test, cypionate

Buy Lab Tests Online

sting

I read here A while back the pharmacies stopped dispensing the 10 ml. vials and switched to single ml. vials . Is this still the case for most here ?

The single ml. winds up costing almost double the money for the same prescription.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Mine are 10 ml (insurance covers), sounds like a money grab situation. You should be paying the same for the same amount of T-cyp. CVS wants you coming in to buy products in their stores while you wait to pick up your prescription. My BS meter is pegged hard over!

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
The dispensing law has change, I believe it only affects testosterone covered by insurance companies.

My inital prescription was for 10Ml, inject .5ml every 7 days. However CVS Pharmacy gave me 6 1Ml bottles. Their story was my insurance would only pay for a 90 day supply at a time so thats 6 Ml based on my prescription. There is no 6Ml vial so they gave me 6 bottles of 1Ml each with a refill. That actually works out to 12ml.

I was also told by CVS that CVS policy is bottles punctued are sterile only for 28 days so a 10Ml bottle would last for 20 weeks which is way past the 28 day puncture limit. Im just the messeneger here lol.

I paid a 10 dollar copy so not complaining,................yet.

madman

Super Moderator
My inital prescription was for 10Ml, inject .5ml every 7 days. However CVS Pharmacy gave me 6 1Ml bottles. Their story was my insurance would only pay for a 90 day supply at a time so thats 6 Ml based on my prescription. There is no 6Ml vial so they gave me 6 bottles of 1Ml each with a refill. That actually works out to 12ml.

I was also told by CVS that CVS policy is bottles punctued are sterile only for 28 days so a 10Ml bottle would last for 20 weeks which is way past the 28 day puncture limit. Im just the messeneger here lol.

I paid a 10 dollar copy so not complaining,................yet.

Bottles punctured are only sterile for 28 days............what a joke!

There are many that started on trt years ago that were prescribed 200mg every 2 weeks (god forbid) or 100 mg/week and used 10 ml multi-dose vials (100mg/ml strength) which was 10 weeks worth.

Now all of a sudden puncture vials are no longer considered sterile after 28 days..................cash grab for the greedy!

Bottles punctured are only sterile for 28 days............what a joke!

There are many that started on trt years ago that were prescribed 200mg every 2 weeks (god forbid) or 100 mg/week and used 10 ml multi-dose vials (100mg/ml strength) which was 10 weeks worth.

Now all of a sudden puncture vials are no longer considered sterile after 28 days..................cash grab for the greedy!

Like I said, I'm just the messenger lol.

I actually like the 1Ml bottles.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching