19 year old son

Buy Lab Tests Online

equisette

My 19 year old son has a testosterone level of 460 and doesn't feel that great, it should be double. We have tried injections of HCg for 3 months and no success, I am going to a TRT doc, but I would like to get some suggestions here. Thanks, Trish

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Zooka15

You had 1 test and it came back with 460, Not sure where you read it needs to be double. You honestly need more bloodwork done. A symptom list of just not feeling well, does not really help. You possibly want to look at your sons lifestyle, going on TRT at 19 and a T level of 460 is a mistake.

Introduce him to a gentle bodybuilding weight training program. You ask 90% of kids today and they'll say they don't feel that great.

Agree. Your son needs to get in shape physically and mentally. You are looking for a quick fix, and TRT is not meant to be used for that. What kind of physical condition is he in? What is his mental status? Is he in school? Life/career goals? Friendships? Relationships? Hobbies? Interests? There are millions of reasons a 19 year old male “doesn’t feel right.” 460 is not bad and testosterone levels are not the biggest factor. Get the kid working out in some way that he will follow through. Get him a psychotherapist that can help him figure out what’s going on emotionally. Get him pursuing some goals. Don’t co-sign any shortcuts.

equisette

You had 1 test and it came back with 460, Not sure where you read it needs to be double. You honestly need more bloodwork done. A symptom list of just not feeling well, does not really help. You possibly want to look at your sons lifestyle, going on TRT at 19 and a T level of 460 is a mistake.
I am sorry I never replied, my son, now 21 is on Test. injections twice a week, he was having problems with erections and was causing anxiety in his relationships, it's fine now and hope this wasn't a mistake. I should post his post recent blood work for review.

equisette

Is he on any meds? When was his labs done, what time, early morning? What’s his weight and height?
No meds, labs in the morning and he's about 5'11" and about 200lbs. He's lost a lot of wieght over the years, works out (weights), but he could probably lose about 10 more.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me