150mg testosterone enathate a week

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayLay777

Would a once weekly injection of 150mg testosterone enathate be enough for a High SHBG(50-70's) guy like me since it has a long half life of 8-9 days? or would twice a week at 75mg be better?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BenM

Try it and see.

I too have high SHBG and was going really well on 125mg every 7 days, am now on 125mg every 5 days and feel like it's even better for me.

CoastWatcher

While that's a significant SHBG value, I'd probably start at 100mg/once weekly. It's always easier, in my experience to start low and build upward. It tends to minimize side-effect management challenges. Still, give your decision a good-faith effort and see what happens. Almost everyone has a shake-down period as things sort out.

madman

Super Moderator
Would a once weekly injection of 150mg testosterone enathate be enough for a High SHBG(50-70's) guy like me since it has a long half life of 8-9 days? or would twice a week at 75mg be better?

Your previous thread from Nov. 7, 2018

Low t clinics
-----------------------------------------------

This is the protocol Defy prescribed for you before you decided to bail out.....now you are asking what dose/injection frequency would be best?

The post below is yours from Oct.30

I had my consultation with defy yesterday and was prescribed Test Cyp- 200mg/ml, 0.38ml twice weekly and 350iu of HCG. Is that too much test and should I ask to go down to 150mg/ml twice a week given that I have naturally decent test but high shbg ?

Low t clinics

This is the protocol Defy prescribed for you before you decided to bail out.....now you are asking what dose/injection frequency would be best?

I had my consultation with defy yesterday and was prescribed Test Cyp- 200mg/ml, 0.38ml twice weekly and 350iu of HCG. Is that too much test and should I ask to go down to 150mg/ml twice a week given that I have naturally decent test but high shbg ?

You'll get more satisfaction from slamming your hand in a car door than trying to address the OP and his many "issues"

JayLay777

Low t clinics

And? I changed my mind and I am going through for sure this time. I was brainwashed by my parents to not take it when they freaked when they seen the needles and everything in the mail. Luckily I was able to convince them that it is not bad and they understand now. Just looking for some advice for injection frequency for 150mg of test enathate. The clinic I’m going to only wants to inject me once a week at 150mg. Since I have high shbg that might be good. Defy wanted me at 75 mg twice a week though. Just wandering what would work best as I don’t want to be on roller coaster injecting once weekly.

madman

Super Moderator
And? I changed my mind and I am going through for sure this time. I was brainwashed by my parents to not take it when they freaked when they seen the needles and everything in the mail. Luckily I was able to convince them that it is not bad and they understand now. Just looking for some advice for injection frequency for 150mg of test enathate. The clinic I’m going to only wants to inject me once a week at 150mg. Since I have high shbg that might be good. Defy wanted me at 75 mg twice a week though. Just wandering what would work best as I don’t want to be on roller coaster injecting once weekly.

You have had your answer all along!

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I would view twice-weekly injections as the better choice. The only downside is the greater possibility of injection fatigue.

Gman86

Injecting more frequently will always be more beneficial, regardless of your SHBG. I’m pretty sure the whole lowering SHBG with infrequent injections is a myth. The only downside would be convenenience, cost of needles, and more holes in your body, and all that stuff. So to answer your question, E3.5D will definitely be more beneficial. With a high SHBG, you might just notice less benefit than a guy with a lower SHBG.

madman

Super Moderator
Injecting more frequently will always be more beneficial, regardless of your SHBG. I’m pretty sure the whole lowering SHBG with infrequent injections is a myth. The only downside would be convenenience, cost of needles, and more holes in your body, and all that stuff. So to answer your question, E3.5D will definitely be more beneficial. With a high SHBG, you might just notice less benefit than a guy with a lower SHBG.

Forget injection frequency it is higher doses of androgens that have been show to lower SHBG and the doses used in most of the studies are 200 mg+ which most are not injecting on trt.

Vince

Super Moderator
I probably should look at all my labs, right from the beginning of trt. But for the last 2 years, higher my testosterone goes, the higher my estrogen and shbg increase.

Gman86

Forget injection frequency it is higher doses of androgens that have been show to lower SHBG and the doses used in most of the studies are 200 mg+ which most are not injecting on trt.

Exactly. But obviously we know that even mild/ moderate amounts of testosterone can lower SHBG, regardless of injection frequency. You don’t need anywhere near 200mg/ week to lower SHBG. I’ve personally lowered it a little more than 10 points, sometimes 15 points, on way less, and so haven’t a ton of guys on here as well. Studies are far from the end all be all when it comes to hormone optimization. Now would SHBG lower even more with higher dosages? That I’m not sure.

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
Exactly. But obviously we know that even mild/ moderate amounts of testosterone can lower SHBG, regardless of injection frequency. You don’t need anywhere near 200mg/ week to lower SHBG. I’ve personally lowered it a little more than 10 points, sometimes 15 points, on way less, and so haven’t a ton of guys ok here as well. Studies are far from the end all be all when it comes to hormone optimization. Now would SHBG lower even more with higher dosages? That I’m not sure.

If you have read previous post I have stated that on trt doses ones SHBG can still change as yes there are many who experience lowering of SHBG and to what degree depends as some only notice a small drop where as others notice a more noticeable drop.

I am also saying that larger doses as in 200 mg+ will usually result in having a larger impact on lowering ones SHBG.

Gman86

If you have read previous post I have stated that on trt doses ones SHBG can still change as yes there are many who experience lowering of SHBG and to what degree depends as some only notice a small drop where as others notice a more noticeable drop.

I am also saying that larger doses as in 200 mg+ will usually result in having a larger impact on lowering ones SHBG.

Oh interesting, that’s good to know. That’s exactly what I was wondering. So there’s a correlation between dosage and SHBG points lowered? So basically the more testosterone, the less the SHBG? Didn’t know that this was a fact. Thanks for pointing it out.

JayLay777

The men’s clinic I’m going to is stubborn and they said they are just going to do 150 mg for me once a week. I guess I can try that and see how it works. If didn’t work out I’m just going switch back to Defy. Anybody know where 150mg would put me at my trough level? Also what is the usual high point for 150 mg?

Gman86

So I’m not sure about peak and trough of 150mg/ week while doing one weekly injection, but I just got blood work back a couple days ago while on 43mg EOD, which equals 150mg/ week. My total testosterone came back at 1375, and SHBG at 40. I had my blood drawn the morning I would normally inject.

JayLay777

So I’m not sure about peak and trough of 150mg/ week while doing one weekly injection, but I just got blood work back a couple days ago while on 43mg EOD, which equals 150mg/ week. My total testosterone came back at 1375, and SHBG at 40. I had my blood drawn the morning I would normally inject.
How do you feel on 150 a week ? I think once a week will work well for me since testosterone enathate has a longer half life than cyponiate but will see.

Gman86

Feel alright. Libido and penile sensitivity need some improvement. They’ve both been way better at other points in my TRT journey. I think it’s due to my free testosterone needing to go up a little bit more, and E2 coming back at 29, with a SHBG of 40. But my SHBG is abnormally sticky, and binds like crazy. So 29 is just too low of an E2 for me. So I’m gonna let it get closer to the 40-60 range, while concurrently raising my free T a bit more.

BCD19800

OP: I also am a high SHGB (60-70) guy and started at 160 every 3.5d. I had a handful of good days but mostly felt the same. At the 6 week point I requested a bump to 200 mg split into .33cc 3x per week. It’s been about 4 weeks on the higher dose and I’m really starting to feel great. I’m still adjusting but I am starting to have more good days then bad. I think everyone reacts differently. I don’t use HCG and I take .125 AI 2x per week. I have way more energy, starting to have more motivation, making great improvements in the gym, less depression and labido increases but nothing crazy. I’m also a defy patient.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me