15 weeks into protocol change, still not feeling well.. advice?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

160mg a week isn’t a “high” T dose.
I think AI is poison, and probably the culprit to many issues with high doses.

OP: I always had better success with injected AI mixed with the T that RoyalMens had. Every time I take the pill I go thru hell like you are sir.

160/week is too much for those who don't tolerate it well... Like me. 150 made me very sick, and it took reducing dose to the 90/week range to achieve a workable long term protocol.

And such compounding of an AI into a T preparation can and does create problems for some men, again, me included. I was initially on such a preparation which tanked my E2. There was no way to alter that combo to make it work for me. So not only waste of time, and provoked an awful low E circumstance, but also expensive to have to throw out the compounded med.

Though you may do well on a certain protocol, others may not. Remember that your life experience is that of one man, and your knowledge is as well. You might learn something here.

And regarding Madman. He contributes more to this forum than anyone and is much more knowledgeable than most. He is justifiably edgy about the issues that have been covered over and over again, that he tirelessly continues to respond to day in and day out. Brusque perhaps, but on the friggin ball my friend.

rvatrt

160/week is too much for those who don't tolerate it well... Like me. 150 made me very sick, and it took reducing dose to the 90/week range to achieve a workable long term protocol.

And such compounding of an AI into a T preparation can and does create problems for some men, again, me included. I was initially on such a preparation which tanked my E2. There was no way to alter that combo to make it work for me. So not only waste of time, and provoked an awful low E circumstance, but also expensive to have to throw out the compounded med.

Though you may do well on a certain protocol, others may not. Remember that your life experience is that of one man, and your knowledge is as well. You might learn something here.

And regarding Madman. He contributes more to this forum than anyone and is much more knowledgeable than most. He is justifiably edgy about the issues that have been covered over and over again, that he tirelessly continues to respond to day in and day out. Brusque perhaps, but on the friggin ball my friend.

I have the issue with the AI pills. It may be the same issue with OP.

As for lowering his T dose, I don’t really care, I was just focusing on the anastrazole side of things.

I am on the 200mg per week split. I was under the impression this isn’t even a high dose. It’s standard AFAIK.

You are correct everyone is different.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
160mg a week isn’t a “high” T dose.
This represents 16 mg of testosterone per day. The average healthy young man produces 6-7 mg per day. The extreme outliers produce 9-10 mg daily. 160 mg TC per week is absolutely a high dose. Some men kid themselves into thinking otherwise by using weekly injections and only measuring the troughs. The troughs may seem physiological, but the unmeasured peaks can be two to three times higher.

rvatrt

All I can say is 800 T for me was nothing, and I only got intended benefits after going from 125mg per week to 200mg. With a T of 1200+ I started feeling different. Everyone is different tho, of course..

Willyt

The best advice I've seen on this forum for new TRT patients is to manage your expectations. Restoring your T levels to normal physiological levels will not make you feel like Superman, but may alleviate some of the pre-TRT symptoms you were experiencing. You will not feel switched on all of the time. That would not be natural nor part of the everyday human experience.

Chasing that Superman feeling will require 'optimization' dosage levels, which will eventually come back to bite you in the form of side effects.

The vast majority of problems expressed on this forum could be solved by lowering dose per injection.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me