12Mg of Cypionate causing so many side effects?

Buy Lab Tests Online

gerardo

Is it possible that just 12 mg of E3D cypionate cause so many side effects?

After 01 year of Nebido, I started a new protocol 20 days ago (January 4th). I started with 20Mg Cypionate EOD. I had symptoms of increased E2, bad sleep, a little restlessness ... and increased blood pressure. Even with a short period of the beginning of this new protocol (10 days) I did blood tests to check. I lowered the dose to 16 mg EOD. The symptoms improved a little. I changed the protocol again to 12 Mg E3D to see what happens to adjust it again. With just 12 mg I had a peak of high blood pressure, tiredness .. What do you think? Is it possible that I am not adapting to the new ester?

exams done on January 13

Hematocrit: 44 (40 - 55). I was in 53 and I had two phlebotomies.
E2: 35 pg / ml (11 - 42). It was 17.5. In me the E2 needs is between 20-30.
FSH: 0.23. Before Trt it was 2.70. I don't need fertility, but I need a lot of sperm and the testicles are not so small.
LH: 0.09. Before, it was 2.06.
Progesterone: <10
Ferritin: 42
FT: 32.7 ng / dL (1.67 - 18.3). I know that the actual levels may be different. Here we do not have the equilibrium dialysis method.
TT: 959.04 ng / dL (142 - 923)
SHBG: 12.7 nmol / L. Before Trt it was 21.8.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

You made 3 changes in dose in a little less than 3 weeks? You are chasing your tail.

You have not reached a steady state on any protocol except the nebido. Your body has not had the time to even reach end point blood levels let alone your body, cell receptors etc to adjust which can take 2-3 months. It certainly takes that long for me, and is well documented by others on this forum.

Also, Your SHBG is pretty low. It is likely that more frequent lower doses could work for you.

It may be helpful to choose one protocol based on your labs including SHBG and your symptoms, then stick with it for 2-3 months before making any conclusions.

gerardo

You made 3 changes in dose in a little less than 3 weeks? You are chasing your tail.

You have not reached a steady state on any protocol except the nebido. Your body has not had the time to even reach end point blood levels let alone your body, cell receptors etc to adjust which can take 2-3 months. It certainly takes that long for me, and is well documented by others on this forum.

Also, Your SHBG is pretty low. It is likely that more frequent lower doses could work for you.

It may be helpful to choose one protocol based on your labs including SHBG and your symptoms, then stick with it for 2-3 months before making any conclusions.
Yes. The changes were due to side effects. When our body can take it, it takes until it stabilizes. What do you recommend me When blood pressure rises too much and symptoms of E2 increase? Thank

JA Battle

The symptoms come from the changes you are making, not the testosterone itself. Stop changing things, that’s how you stop the symptoms.

gerardo

The symptoms come from the changes you are making, not the testosterone itself. Stop changing things, that’s how you stop the symptoms.
I understand. Do you think that blood pressure has risen too much due to a change in the protocol? Should I stay with 12Mg E3D for about two months? Thank

JA Battle

Yes, blood pressure going high doesn’t kill you overnight.
That dose is very low also, I would say inject that every other day for two months.

gerardo

Yes, blood pressure going high doesn’t kill you overnight.
That dose is very low also, I would say inject that every other day for two months.
I ended up in the Emergency Room. The doctor who doesn't understand anything about Trt said I was crazy about injecting testosterone. Difficult. Let's keep it on Trt.

gerardo

Hello everyone. As my blood pressure increased 8 days ago, today I did some blood tests. I am keeping 12 mg of E3D cypionate. Blood was collected 24 hours after the last injection of the cypionate and due to the high E2 I took anastrosol 0.25 mg only once on January 28, 2021.

What do you think?

Exams performed today, January 30, 2021

Hematocrit: 52 (40 - 55).
E2: 18.5 pg / ml (11-42)
Ferritin: 58
FT: 33.57 ng / dL (1.67 - 18.3). I know that the actual levels can be different. Here we do not have the equilibrium dialysis method.
TT: 1034.44 ng / dL (142 - 923)
HDL cholesterol dropped from 50 to 34.

madman

Super Moderator
Hello everyone. As my blood pressure increased 8 days ago, today I did some blood tests. I am keeping 12 mg of E3D cypionate. Blood was collected 24 hours after the last injection of the cypionate and due to the high E2 I took anastrosol 0.25 mg only once on January 28, 2021.

What do you think?

FT: 33.57 ng / dL (1.67 - 18.3). I know that the actual levels can be different. Here we do not have the equilibrium dialysis method.
HDL cholesterol dropped from 50 to 34.

You need to give your head a shake my man!

Tman

What do you think?

HDL cholesterol dropped from 50 to 3

I, too, say slow down a little. Like myself, you probably have low SHBG, which means your body does react fairly quickly to your injections. I have heart rate effects within an hour and BP effects within two hours of dosing. Keep it low, go slow, and no that every time you change something, your body will react. Give yourself time to stabilize.

gerardo

You need to give your head a shake my man!

Great Madman. I need to slow my heart down. That high hematocrit drives me crazy.

gerardo

I, too, say slow down a little. Like myself, you probably have low SHBG, which means your body does react fairly quickly to your injections. I have heart rate effects within an hour and BP effects within two hours of dosing. Keep it low, go slow, and no that every time you change something, your body will react. Give yourself time to stabilize.
Thank you. Yes. My SHBG is down. 11. I'm trying to go slow. So whenever I have these side effects I think about lowering the dose of cypionate even more. Now I have 12 Mg E3D

Systemlord

Is it possible that just 12 mg of E3D cypionate cause so many side effects?

That's 24mg in the span of 6 days, yikes! You went from slightly less than 80mg weekly (20mg EOD) to a little more than 24mg weekly (E3D) and wonder why you are feeling unwell....

You went from a lower than average TRT dosage to a incredibly low dosage that would more than likely put your hormones well below 100 ng/dL if you maintained that protocolfor 4-6 weeks.

I started a new protocol 20 days ago (January 4th). I started with 20Mg Cypionate EOD. I had symptoms of increased E2, bad sleep, a little restlessness ... and increased blood pressure. Even with a short period of the beginning of this new protocol (10 days) I did blood tests to check. I lowered the dose to 16 mg EOD.

The side effects you are mentioning are unavoidable and instead of allowing your body to adapt to your protocols, you are changing things constantly and are really making things more difficult.

I wonder if you are making changes to your protocol without knowing where your hormones sit. It's a ticket to failure making adjustments to your protocol based on how you feel when your hormones are in flux.

Hormones in flux = symptoms for a lot of guys, but that doesn't mean the protocol is a failure, it means your body hasn't reached homeostasis yet.

TRT is a marathon, not a sprint.

Last edited:

gerardo

That's 24mg in the span of 6 days, yikes!

It seems you want to skip the period of time it takes for the body to reach homeostasis and skip to the part where you feel normal, except that's not how it works.

The side effects you are mentioning are unavoidable and instead of allowing your body to adapt to your protocols, you are changing things constantly and are really making things more difficult.

I wonder if you are making changes to your protocol without knowing where your hormones sit. It's a ticket to failure making adjustments to your protocol based on how you feel when your hormones are in flux.

Hormones in flux = symptoms for a lot of guys, but that doesn't mean the protocol is a failure, it means your body hasn't reached homeostasis yet.

I'm at 7 weeks on my new protocol and even still my body is trying to adapt and can feel it, some days I feel amazing, other days are slightly less than stellar as my body attempts to reach homeostasis.
I understand. Some considerations. I note that even such a low dose can cause side effects. I understand that there is little time, but the body does not always resist a considerable increase in blood pressure. I took Nebido for 1 year .. it had side effects but I could resist. The incredible thing for me, even though I have little time with the cypionate, that a small dose causes these side effects. Is it the type of ester?

Systemlord

The incredible thing for me, even though I have little time with the cypionate, that a small dose causes these side effects. Is it the type of ester?

The answer to your question is yes, even a few mg change will force your body to re-adapt and throw hormones into a state of flux.

Nebido isn't any different, but reaching a stable state takes much longer, so changes can be very gradual whereas cypionate changes happen faster and can be more noticeable since the half-life is shorter.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me