125 mg a week

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayLay777

Does anybody where 125 mg of testosterone a week would put my trough levels? It would be divided in 2 shots a week. Also is that dose enough to lower SHBG?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ncsugrad

No one can answer that for sure. Some people are super sensitive and that will be too much. Some people it will barely do anything.

sokaiya

i was doing 20mg EOD ~ 70mg/week. I don't recommend that anyone dose x2/week. It's either EOD, ED, or just get on cream. That is MY opinion.

That said, i am now titrating down to 10mg EOD to see how i feel. Less is More.

equel

i was doing 20mg EOD ~ 70mg/week. I don't recommend that anyone dose x2/week. It's either EOD, ED, or just get on cream. That is MY opinion.

What are your levels on 20mg eod, and do u have low shbg?

madman

Super Moderator

You kidding me here?

I have been on a T only protocol 150 mg/week (75 mg every 3.5 days) for almost 3 years.....never felt better!

Many men do well on twice weekly T injections.

sokaiya

You kidding me here?

I have been on a T only protocol 150 mg/week (75 mg every 3.5 days) for almost 3 years.....never felt better!

Many men do well on twice weekly T injections.

Explain to me how injecting testosterone less frequently would more closely mimic the body's production? I guarantee you that if you switched to EOD not only would you feel better, but you could get away with using less and have better looking labs.

madman

Super Moderator
Explain to me how injecting testosterone less frequently would more closely mimic the body's production? I guarantee you that if you switched to EOD not only would you feel better, but you could get away with using less and have better looking labs.

The closest you are going to get in mimicking the natural circadian rhythm is using the patch (which no one does) or transdermal.....even with daily T injections it is not happening.

Why would I want to switch to injecting more frequently.....mood/energy/libido/erectile function/recovery in the gym/improved strength and body composition.....you kidding me here?

sokaiya

The closest you are going to get in mimicking the natural circadian rhythm is using the patch (which no one does) or Natesto.....even with daily T injections it is not happening.

Why would I want to switch to injecting more frequently.....mood/energy/libido/erectile function/recovery in the gym/improved strength and body composition.....you kidding me here?

Do whatever you want dude, Dr. George Touliatos does the same thing.

madman

Super Moderator
Does anybody where 125 mg of testosterone a week would put my trough levels? It would be divided in 2 shots a week. Also is that dose enough to lower SHBG?

Again you have been one here long enough and have been given sound advice by many on the forum.

Labs.....labs.....labs!

You just started trt awhile ago and were injecting 160 mg/week (80 mg every 3.5 days)..... you should have had full blood work done already at the 6 week mark once blood levels have stabilized.

Where did such dose put your TT/FT/E2.....let alone hemoglobin/hematocrit.

No one can tell you where 125 mg/week let alone any dose will have your T levels as every individual reacts differently to said dose of T not only due to ones SHBG level but also the sensitivity of the AR (androgen receptor).

You need to stop fretting over your higher SHBG as I stated many times before due to the newer research/understanding of SHBG:T an extremely high TT is not needed to achieve a healthy FT.

Even if one had a higher SHBG of 60-70 nmol/L you would only need to hit a TT 950-1000 ng/dL to have FT at the top end of the range as in high/normal.

TruT calculated method.....reference range (16-31 ng/dL)

Screenshot (740).png

Screenshot (739).png

madman

Super Moderator
Do whatever you want dude, Dr. George Touliatos does the same thing.

To simply state everyone should let alone needs to inject daily or every other day is piss poor advice!

Sure many can do better lowering weekly T dose and injecting more frequently but many would never need to do such in order to reap the beneficial effects of trt.

You have been on the forum long enough.....you should know this by now.

Sounds almost as bad as saying everyone needs to drop injections and jump on the scrotal 2x/day protocol!

Unf***ing real to say the least.

SilverSurfer

You have no idea what you are talking about. You can’t “guarantee” anything to anyone. Your study sample size is N=1. You clearly display bro-science intelligence. It’s how bad info gets started and spread.

This is the kind of post I see over at Reddit. Everyone’s an expert on what others need to do using only 10% of the other person’s required info/labs/biology in order to remotely offer suggestions. Stick to what YOU know about how TRT affects YOU and YOU alone.

sokaiya

You have no idea what you are talking about. You can’t “guarantee” anything to anyone. Your study sample size is N=1. You clearly display bro-science intelligence. It’s how bad info gets started and spread.

This is the kind of post I see over at Reddit. Everyone’s an expert on what others need to do using only 10% of the other person’s required info/labs/biology in order to remotely offer suggestions. Stick to what YOU know about how TRT affects YOU and YOU alone.

You are trying convince me that you get a more even distribution of a hormone if you take it less frequently? That's nuts. If you are doing it x2/week why not just do it x1/week then?

Same thing goes for HCG. I laugh at people that take two huge shots per week as most everyone would be much better off doing something along the lines of 100iu/day!

tersec

That said, I am now titrating down to 10mg EOD to see how i feel. Less is More.
What would dosage be for eod for120mg?
I take 60mg now every 3.5

sokaiya

I have experience this firsthand, I only need 7mg daily (49mg weekly) and achieve similar levels when injecting 20mg EOD (80mg weekly).

Keep that on the down low. If @madman hear's about that, he's going to FREAK out and tell you that you are completely INSANE for injecting so frequently!!!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me