100mg Pregnenolone Cream did not raise my Progesterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

I just wanted to share my experiment with Pregnenolone Cream Vs Micronized Capsule. Last year 100mg of Micronized Pregnenolone in Capsule, raised my Progesterone to .8 on a scale .0 to .5 (LabCorp). This had eliminated all my "E2" symptoms, and improved my acne and anxiety. Yet many reported a more calming effect of Pregnenolone cream and wanted to try it. I do notice the smoother, calming effect of the cream. But, I noticed an increased irritability, moodiness, being more emotional, and definitely more body hair and acne, so I connected these symptoms with low Progesterone. I started with 25 mg am+ 25 mg PM of Pregn Cream, checked my Progesterone level, which came back at .1 Increased my cream to 50mg + 50 mg, measured Progesterone again, and found it at same level. My pregnenolone on the 100mg Cream came back at 60ng/dl, on capsule it was 100ng/dl. It would seems capsule are the best bang for the buck, but I like the cream better, for energy also.

Micronized capsule pass though the liver, therefore converting more into downstream metabolites, as the cream bypasses the first "pass" through the liver, but yet shouldn't anyway at some point Pregnenolone pass through the liver and convert into downstream metabolites anyway? it seems like Pregnenolone cream has not effect on Progesterone's levels at all

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gianluca

So overall u prefer the pregnenolone cream? Did any of ur “high E2” symptoms come back on the cream?
yes, As I mentioned, I started to become more emotional, irritable, nervous and moody, I'm trying a 5mg micronized progesterone capsule at bed time to raise Progesterone. I like the Pregnenolone cream because it feels more calming and I think my physical energy during exercise improved as well

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
pregnenolone LC MS test.jpg

Waiting for my progesterone LC/MS. 3 weeks after taking 100 mg per night of pregnenolone.

JA Battle

yes, As I mentioned, I started to become more emotional, irritable, nervous and moody, I'm trying a 5mg micronized progesterone capsule at bed time to raise Progesterone. I like the Pregnenolone cream because it feels more calming and I think my physical energy during exercise improved as well

I wonder what the absorption is from that cream. I’m on 3mg on scrotum every 8 hours in dmso. Absorption should be near 100%.

I feel much different on pregenolone. I’ve also upped my egg intake to 6-12 per day. All this seems to be helping.

I feel much better than when I was supplementing dheas and progesterone. I think I was suppressing my cortisol.

better meaning I have tons of energy and am back to being my normal hyperactive self with low libido

Gianluca

I wonder what the absorption is from that cream. I’m on 3mg on scrotum every 8 hours in dmso. Absorption should be near 100%.

I feel much different on pregenolone. I’ve also upped my egg intake to 6-12 per day. All this seems to be helping.

I feel much better than when I was supplementing dheas and progesterone. I think I was suppressing my cortisol.

better meaning I have tons of energy and am back to being my normal hyperactive self with low libido
Less than the capsule for me

Gianluca

I'm wondering if you have kept track of your Progesterone level while on Topical Pregnenolone on scrotum, in other words, if you have seen an increase in it, by applying the cream down there. @JA Battle

Last edited:

Gman86

Does anyone know whether using nandrolone can replace exogenous progesterone supplementation? Google says this “nandrolone binds to the progesterone receptor with approximately 22% of the affinity of progesterone.” Not sure what that means though. Does that mean it activates progesterone receptors just like taking exogenous progesterone would?

WayneC

Hey everyone. Just wanted to ask. My last labs for pregnenolone came back at 21. Supposedly 180 is the magic number. I have started taking 50mg daily. Is this too much you think. Getting labs done in Nov.

Gianluca

@Nelson Vergel I did a little experiment for the past 4 weeks with Pregnenolone cream applied to the scrotum, 100mg cream brought my level to 33 ng/dl! half compared to forearm application. I'm going to go back with the forearm application, this time adding a Progesterone cream at night to raise Progesterone.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me