10 days in - Libido and Erections kicking in - Honeymoon?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Robotics

My biggest concern is maintaining Libido.

I have been on TRT in the past. I was off for several months. I was also low shbg, so TRT did not feel so effective for me at the time (libido was the biggest problem). My shbg is now closer to normal, closer to mid 20's and injecting 10mg a day, no ai, no hcg. Though i am still injecting daily. since I haven't felt the effects that well before (previously low shbg) looking for people to help me understand what I am feeling.

Does it make sense that the first few days i had my natural production going still, so my levels were high, giving me the cognition? Then natural production shut down and I crashed. It slowly raised which is giving me the good libido and decent erections on day 11?

if i am feeling this Libido now, will i perhaps skip by my sweet spot by week 6? (calculated that i am at 81% of daily released T on day 11, roughly 100% after week 6)

Day 1-5 Cognition and confidence amazing (honeymoon? will the cognition return?)
Day 6-7 Extreme lethargy and brain fog (crash after natural shut down?)
libido
Day 9- 11th (today) libido and erections picking up (energy and cognition improving)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
My biggest concern is maintaining Libido.

I have been on TRT in the past. I was off for several months. I was also low shbg, so TRT did not feel so effective for me at the time (libido was the biggest problem). My shbg is now closer to normal, closer to mid 20's and injecting 10mg a day, no ai, no hcg. Though i am still injecting daily. since I haven't felt the effects that well before (previously low shbg) looking for people to help me understand what I am feeling.

Does it make sense that the first few days i had my natural production going still, so my levels were high, giving me the cognition? Then natural production shut down and I crashed. It slowly raised which is giving me the good libido and decent erections on day 11?

if i am feeling this Libido now, will i perhaps skip by my sweet spot by week 6? (calculated that i am at 81% of daily released T on day 11, roughly 100% after week 6)

Day 1-5 Cognition and confidence amazing (honeymoon? will the cognition return?)
Day 6-7 Extreme lethargy and brain fog (crash after natural shut down?)
libido
Day 9- 11th (today) libido and erections picking up (energy and cognition improving)

The hpta will not shut down that quickly using that dose of T.

It can take anywhere from 4-6 weeks using lower doses (100mg/week).

High doses of T 250-500mg/week will result in a much quicker shutdown of the hpta.

Seeing as you were off for a while and are now starting trt again than what you are feeling regarding libido/erections is because your hormones are in FLUX and will be increasing leading up until levels stabilize so you are experiencing the honeymoon phase which will not last as the body will eventually adapt to the new levels.

That is not to say you will lose your libido once levels have stabilized but highly doubtful you will maintain the amazing feeling you are experiencing now.

I do not believe in a magic sweet spot simply because even if one's hormones are so-called optimal too many other factors come into play regarding libido/erections such as thyroid/adrenals, neurotransmitters, insulin sensitivity, stress (mental/physical), quality of sleep, diet, vascular health to name a few can all have a big impact on ones libido/erectile function.

Libido is much more complex than simply having good testosterone levels.

This is where most make a huge mistake gauging how they feel when just starting trt or already on a protocol and decide to increase their dose as T levels will always be increasing during FLUX until levels stabilize and many end up feeling great only to be somewhat let down once levels stabilize.

Whether just starting out on trt or tweaking your protocol (increasing dose) once levels eventually stabilize it can take 2-3 months for the body to adapt to those new levels and during this period is when you should truly gauge how you feel overall regarding mood, energy, libido, erectile function, body composition changes, recovery.

Then decide whether any adjustments need to be made (dose/injection frequency).

You have been on here long enough to know that.

It is all too common on here with men starting trt or tweaking protocol (increasing T dose)
that end up ECSTATIC because they have a raging libido.

Last edited:

Robotics

Thanks @madman. I am desperate to regain libido as I am hopefully getting married in July. In addition to giving the protocol time to stabilize what do you suggest I do in terms of bloodwork to look for additional potential contributors of low libido?

so far I am thinking Thyroid (TSH,FT3,FT4), Prolactin, DHT, 4 tube saliva cortisol

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me