1-Test Cyp - amazing results (low shbg)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BillyJ03z

Everyone responds physically to testosterone - the benefits in muscle building, increased ability to workout harder, recovery, etc there is NO ESCAPE from that.

However I know two people who havent felt the psychological effects, one of them is my brother. Both of them have been on massive doses of SSRi and other more brutal types of antidepressants and looks like their brain chemistry is messed, especially the sensitivity of serotonin or dopamine or both types of receptors. And most of the benefits we 'feel' from TRT are due to the increase in dopamine. In fact the dopamine rush is causing the honey moon period and when the receptors for dopamine downregulate honeymoon finishes, but if the therapy is optimal we should continue to feel more dopamine than pre TRT.

I think I have found the right person thanlt can help them, really hope he does.
Well said... I am definitely a responder physically, but I have no mental motivation/energy to do anything with the Testosterone that I am injecting. I go through spurts where I will myself to work out and make some decent gains and then I get tired of fighting myself to workout and fall back out of it again, but because I am on TRT I can maintain decent size/healthy look even when I feel mentally like shit and not working out.

I just started taking Bupropion (wellbutrin) last week which is a norepinephrine/Dopamine reuptake inhibitor, but I haven't felt any different mentally/energy wise and may never see a benefit since my dopamine is probably so down-regulated from being on TRT for over 10 years.

DS3

Well said... I am definitely a responder physically, but I have no mental motivation/energy to do anything with the Testosterone that I am injecting. I go through spurts where I will myself to work out and make some decent gains and then I get tired of fighting myself to workout and fall back out of it again, but because I am on TRT I can maintain decent size/healthy look even when I feel mentally like shit and not working out.

I just started taking Bupropion (wellbutrin) last week which is a norepinephrine/Dopamine reuptake inhibitor, but I haven't felt any different mentally/energy wise and may never see a benefit since my dopamine is probably so down-regulated from being on TRT for over 10 years.
Nothing to suggest that dopamine becomes down-regulated from TRT. After the honeymoon phase of TRT you return to a homeostatic set point.

Wellbutrin should begin to exert positive effect in your mood within the first three weeks. Bupropion is okay in terms of subjective results, but name brand Wellbutrin is notably better.

BillyJ03z

Nothing to suggest that dopamine becomes down-regulated from TRT. After the honeymoon phase of TRT you return to a homeostatic set point.

Wellbutrin should begin to exert positive effect in your mood within the first three weeks. Bupropion is okay in terms of subjective results, but name brand Wellbutrin is notably better.
The Brand name of Bupropion I am using (SOLCO from Walgreens) hasn't many good reviews that I have read, but then again it's subjective because people who do get good results probably don't bother to post how great it is because it was expected. Anyway, I been on 10 days now and haven't really felt anything noticeable (Bupropion SR 100mg x 2 day)..... I would love to try brand name Wellbutrin, but highly doubt my insurance will cover it.

As far as dopamine goes, I was just throwing it there that TRT may have contributed to down-regulation.... Im still searching for answers... I used to be a great responder to Ephedra (not ephidrine) but then that stopped working and I never abused it. Modafidil worked great for about a month then stopped working altogether. I tried Adderall twice and it did nothing for me. I definitely know something is wrong dopamine wise, and I wonder if being potentially hypo-thyroid is a factor. So I am trying to optimize my Thyroid levels, started on bupropion and greatly reduced my Testosterone dosing (I'm low SHBG).

DaytonaJonah

How are you feeling now that it has been nearly a month on Bupropion?

ERO

The Brand name of Bupropion I am using (SOLCO from Walgreens) hasn't many good reviews that I have read, but then again it's subjective because people who do get good results probably don't bother to post how great it is because it was expected. Anyway, I been on 10 days now and haven't really felt anything noticeable (Bupropion SR 100mg x 2 day)..... I would love to try brand name Wellbutrin, but highly doubt my insurance will cover it.

As far as dopamine goes, I was just throwing it there that TRT may have contributed to down-regulation.... Im still searching for answers... I used to be a great responder to Ephedra (not ephidrine) but then that stopped working and I never abused it. Modafidil worked great for about a month then stopped working altogether. I tried Adderall twice and it did nothing for me. I definitely know something is wrong dopamine wise, and I wonder if being potentially hypo-thyroid is a factor. So I am trying to optimize my Thyroid levels, started on bupropion and greatly reduced my Testosterone dosing (I'm low SHBG).

I no longer have any effects from Modafinil, either - even at twice the recommended dose. I never abused it and would take one once or twice a week to help on busy workdays. Now it has zero effect along with my TRT having zero effect.

BillyJ03z

I no longer have any effects from Modafinil, either - even at twice the recommended dose. I never abused it and would take one once or twice a week to help on busy workdays. Now it has zero effect along with my TRT having zero effect.
This is exactly what happened to me... I used Modafinil only on workout days 4-5 times a week at normal dose, worked great for about a month then stopped...

BillyJ03z

How are you feeling now that it has been nearly a month on Bupropion?
So far been on about 6 weeks or so and feel nothing... for the past week I switched to name brand Wellbutrin and still feel nothing.... Only thing positive from Buproprion/Wellbutrin is that I lost 18 lbs in about 4 weeks without working out... I have had less appetite on this....

3 days ago I started using Low dose Naltrexone @ 1.5mg at bedtime..... No noted changes yet..... I also dropped my Testosterone Prop dose to 10mg ed, but I just put a request into my doctor to switch to Cyp/Prop blend...

Omi7276

Absolutely right, TRT does not work for me...nor thousands of others with low shbg. We have to find a way around it with other substances. That's what works for me.

Although, cream on scrotum works great too but too much DHT was becoming a pain, hairloss and etc
Did trestolone or DHB suppressed SHBG ? Were you able to get up SHBG numbers while on ment or DHB ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me