1-Test Cyp - amazing results (low shbg)

Buy Lab Tests Online

WayneP

That's cool that it's producing the effects you're looking for, but what about the long term safety? No human studies on DHB, and you're going to be on the protocol for life. Is this the right choice I wonder.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jacb

I have come to this thread late ... do I understand correctly that the 1-test you are referring to is:

“1-Testosterone (Androstendolone) is an anabolic steroid that differs from testosterone by having a 1,2-double bond instead of 4,5-double bond in its A ring.

Delta1-dihydrotestosterone (DHB) binds to the androgen receptor, a nuclear receptor which binds the androgenic hormones testosterone and dihydrotestosterone. In animals, Delta1-dihydrotestosterone stimulates the growth of the prostate as well as the seminal vesicles.”

Basic question, I know .... but I just need to make certain that I understand exactly what it is that is being suggested.

Thanks

Last edited:

eli

That's cool that it's producing the effects you're looking for, but what about the long term safety? No human studies on DHB, and you're going to be on the protocol for life. Is this the right choice I wonder.

I'd rather die 10 years younger than live like shit lol TRT solo makes me feel like shit, DOG shit

jacb

Found this on Roidmall:

“ 1-Testosterone/1-AD Explained​

• 1-Testosterone (17beta-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-3-one) and 1-AD (1-androstenediol, 1-androstene-3beta, 17beta-diol) are probably the two most effective muscle building supplements presently on the market. 1-testosterone is a steroid that is closely chemically related to testosterone; it has a double bond at the 1 position whereas testosterone has a double bond at the 4 position. 1-AD is a 1-testosterone prohormone that is converted to 1-testosterone by the enzyme 17beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase. Unlike most other prohormones which are readily deactivated in the liver, 1-AD has significant oral activity.

The strong anabolic properties of 1-testosterone have been established in the literature. Research conducted in the 60's found that 1-testosterone had a myotrophic (anabolic) potency of 200 as compared to 26 for testosterone, making it over 7 times as anabolic. This was done using the rat levator ani assay, which is commonly used to test the anabolic potency of steroids. In addition to this, 1-testosterone and 1-AD are both unable to aromatize to estrogen. Hence these substances cause very significant increases in muscle size and strength with about the androgenic potential of testosterone and almost no estrogenic side effects (water retention, fat gain, gynecomastia).

However, 1-testosterone use is not without side effects. The side effects that can be primarily expected from 1-testosterone are androgenic, similar to the side effects of DHT prohormones but not as severe. These include hair loss, acne, and an increased risk of benign prostate hypertrophy (BPH) (although there is much debate concerning the latter subject). Finasteride (propecia, proscar) cannot be expected to reduce these side effects, as 1-testosterone converts to DHT through a pathway other than 5alpha-reduction. 1-testosterone causes prostate growth in castrated rats equal to that of testosterone; unfortunately this is not a good model for BPH. Those wishing to avoid androgenic side effects should steer clear of 1-AD and 1-testosterone and instead opt for a 19-nor prohormone.”

• Example: Link

Last edited:

Dwayne337

Just reminding people why to never take @eli serious on his protocol recommendations.

Idiot advice. Trestolone is 100x more androgenic and anabolic than testosterone. Enjoy fucking yourself.

More idiot advice. 1-T CYP (DHB) is just another shitty steroid that gearheads like to run. Has no benefits for TRT. Hey why don't you update us on your 1-T Cyp protocol and how amazing it is has been? I bet it went to shit just like your Trestolone run.

@eli just another roidhead who can't make TRT work so he tries random steroids and tries to justify it as worthy additions to TRT. GTFO with your shit advice. if people actually listened to you they'd be ruining their health

eli

Just reminding people why to never take @eli serious on his protocol recommendations.

Idiot advice. Trestolone is 100x more androgenic and anabolic than testosterone. Enjoy fucking yourself.

More idiot advice. 1-T CYP (DHB) is just another shitty steroid that gearheads like to run. Has no benefits for TRT. Hey why don't you update us on your 1-T Cyp protocol and how amazing it is has been? I bet it went to shit just like your Trestolone run.

@eli just another roidhead who can't make TRT work so he tries random steroids and tries to justify it as worthy additions to TRT. GTFO with your shit advice. if people actually listened to you they'd be ruining their health

Trest was great, but made my semen yellow watery and that freaked me out. I stopped.

DHB for sure has added lots of benefits to my TRT regime, I only take 20-30mg a week, it's not a health destroying dose.

Why so mad? I think your TRT isn't working lol

Fortunate

Trest was great, but made my semen yellow watery and that freaked me out. I stopped.

DHB for sure has added lots of benefits to my TRT regime, I only take 20-30mg a week, it's not a health destroying dose.

Why so mad? I think your TRT isn't working lol
Respectfully, @eli, it's hard to call what you are doing "TRT".

ivkonst2017

What do you mean by ‘non-responder’? When I started TRT 5 years ago, the honeymoon period was so euphoric. Unfortunately those effects are gone. I do not feel much different now being on it or between peaks and troughs. 3x/week, so longest stretch is 3 days, but I have missed a day and was at 4. My labs show elevated T, but I am just wondering what you mean by non-responder. Thx

Everyone responds physically to testosterone - the benefits in muscle building, increased ability to workout harder, recovery, etc there is NO ESCAPE from that.

However I know two people who havent felt the psychological effects, one of them is my brother. Both of them have been on massive doses of SSRi and other more brutal types of antidepressants and looks like their brain chemistry is messed, especially the sensitivity of serotonin or dopamine or both types of receptors. And most of the benefits we 'feel' from TRT are due to the increase in dopamine. In fact the dopamine rush is causing the honey moon period and when the receptors for dopamine downregulate honeymoon finishes, but if the therapy is optimal we should continue to feel more dopamine than pre TRT.

I think I have found the right person thanlt can help them, really hope he does.

DS3

Everyone responds physically to testosterone - the benefits in muscle building, increased ability to workout harder, recovery, etc there is NO ESCAPE from that.

However I know two people who havent felt the psychological effects, one of them is my brother. Both of them have been on massive doses of SSRi and other more brutal types of antidepressants and looks like their brain chemistry is messed, especially the sensitivity of serotonin or dopamine or both types of receptors. And most of the benefits we 'feel' from TRT are due to the increase in dopamine. In fact the dopamine rush is causing the honey moon period and when the receptors for dopamine downregulate honeymoon finishes, but if the therapy is optimal we should continue to feel more dopamine than pre TRT.

I think I have found the right person thanlt can help them, really hope he does.
What a perfect, practical explanation of the honeymoon period. Thanks for this.

eli

Respectfully, @eli, it's hard to call what you are doing "TRT".
Absolutely right, TRT does not work for me...nor thousands of others with low shbg. We have to find a way around it with other substances. That's what works for me.

Although, cream on scrotum works great too but too much DHT was becoming a pain, hairloss and etc

SSHSSA74

Absolutely right, TRT does not work for me...nor thousands of others with low shbg. We have to find a way around it with other substances. That's what works for me.

Although, cream on scrotum works great too but too much DHT was becoming a pain, hairloss and etc
You still feeling good on the 1-Test-Cyp? Where is it from?

goolapsh

Yes feeling much better than just on test
Underground stuff
Eli aren’t you ever concerned what you’re actually injecting yourself with? I mean whatever it is it’s not pharmaceutical grade. I’m in the same boat as you but much prefer going cream (with maybe a small dose of fin) than injecting myself with unknown and untested substance.

ivkonst2017

Yes feeling much better than just on test
Underground stuff
Its good you found something that works for you but you have to think for your health as well. Does this thing aromatize, from where you will get estrogen?

Also have you investigated the root cause for the low SHBG? Are you insulin resistant, overweight, or liver issues, ir hypothyroidism? Low SHBG is often some indicator of a much worrisom health condition than "TRT wont work fine". Yes some people in perfect health have it due to genetics but its very low percentage...

eli

Its good you found something that works for you but you have to think for your health as well. Does this thing aromatize, from where you will get estrogen?

Also have you investigated the root cause for the low SHBG? Are you insulin resistant, overweight, or liver issues, ir hypothyroidism? Low SHBG is often some indicator of a much worrisom health condition than "TRT wont work fine". Yes some people in perfect health have it due to genetics but its very low percentage...
Yes I did, i have none of those, came to conclusion it's purely genetics.

eli

Eli aren’t you ever concerned what you’re actually injecting yourself with? I mean whatever it is it’s not pharmaceutical grade. I’m in the same boat as you but much prefer going cream (with maybe a small dose of fin) than injecting myself with unknown and untested substance.
What can I do man, taking fina will make you have high e2. The reason why testosterone cream on ballz works is because of the high DHT honestly, and if you block that you just get more e2 which is every low shbgs man nightmare.

I got to the point that I don't care, TRT injections alone does not work for me. I'd rather die 10 years younger but enjoy my life, have a sex drive, a working penis and a love life lol

nippy

If you're low shbg, add 30-50mg of 1-Test cyp to your TRT, it's a game changer for me. I loved the cream but due to high dht and horrible hair loss I couldn't handle it

I read that 1-test cyp has a
100:200 anabolic/androgenic ratio and does not aromatize, so added it to TRT.

It's the only thing after cream that makes me feel I don't have low T. Great energy, sex drive, no ed. Injections no matter what protocol don't work, AIs and hcg make me feel like death. If you're low shbg, scrotum cream or DHB
Test cyp didn't do anything for me

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching